Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) (31049 Views)

The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS] / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AwkaFinest: 10:31am On Jan 17, 2021
AustineJohn908:
E dom run?

Kinematics come and see one of the bushmen
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AustineJohn908(m): 10:32am On Jan 17, 2021
AwkaFinest:

You were na caveman. mumu
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by slumcat(m): 10:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Akilou:

That's the idiot oo. The idiot urgly as fvck.
I told him to counter it with fact, he's blatantly refused.
Somebody discovered that Urgly ape and posted it here.
You're mistaken. This picture is of @falseprophet1 on Instagram - he is popular comedian who does food skits.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
slumcat:

You're mistaken. This picture is of @falseprophet1 on Instagram - he is popular comedian who does food skits.
My guy his clown mate posted the pix and said it was him, so I now advice him to debunk the pix with his real pix. That idiot started insulting me.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
AustineJohn908:
You were na caveman. mumu

See this bushman, southern Almajiri

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
AwkaFinest:

I'm seeing them.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
that's the handwork of Juliusmalema now operating the moniker MelesZenawi
I remember last month when he quoted a certain Ebenezer2021 and told him he'll go around 230 public schools in Akwa ibom and upload their pathetic condition on nairaland.
Just a month later and this thread just came up
See his comments on this thread

God have mercy on u
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 1:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

God have mercy on u
that guy is correct.
This thread and propaganda is your handwork.
You uploaded and took pictures of the slums in Aba and tag it to Akwa ibom state.
May God have mercy on you.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 27, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
that guy is correct.
This thread and propaganda is your handwork.
You uploaded and took pictures of the slums in Aba and tag it to Akwa ibom state.
May God have mercy on you.

Even you too, may God also have mercy on you.

You all need grace of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Jesse98(m): 7:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
Kinematics:

This kind of School does not exist in Rivers. Amaechi made sure of that.
Have u traveled to all the villages in rivers state
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Ndipe(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2023
Abadie?

Chrisbella24:

You sound very dumb!

I'm from Nung udoe, Ibesikpo Asutan.

Stop spewing nonsense please.

I'm not a liar like you.
I attended IBESCO and was a senior prefect during my set Just incase you want to lie more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Am Now Depending On Friends For Food And Shelter -nigerian Man Studying Abroad / UK Universities Disagree With Government’s Ban On Foreign Students’ Families / FUNAI New Faculties & Departments For 2016/2017 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.