Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) (30444 Views)

The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS] / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Mak4web(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
This cannot be the Akwa Ibom I left cry
For: Sen. Akpabio
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by DaRuud(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Is this the same region , NDDC where Professor Pondei squandered billions of money ?

Yet some people will blame Buhari .

BOGDANN:
I don't know why we like to lie to ourselves .

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion naira for useless project called worship center,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where covid 19 rice being share to people as Xmas gift.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor used five years he can not complete flyover,
Welcome to Akwa ibom where deep seaport being move from oron to another place because of politics,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our industry being seem on billboard.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion to build another Governor house in Lagos,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where we received so much money from federal government yet we become second unemployment state in Nigeria.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our local government chairman has done nothing,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where Akwa ibomite value burial more than people's life,
Before this 2021 finish we send our leaders to leadership training school in Ghana,
Make sure u visit our public schools before u comment,

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by stayclearofme: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
They are busy praising the Governor because of Christmas village.... imagine!

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Their allocation is more than that of Lagos yet their people see Tinubu as their problem
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Hushbebe: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

I DARE YOU TO POST THESE PICTURES ON TWITTER
AND TAG THE GOVERNOR
He doesn't have too. The pharmacist who tried it has spent 300 days in police custody without trial. He doesn't have too pls.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nanavati(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING why you think that we will believe this....can we go for fact finding tomorrow?
if yes call me with: 08029936845
am in Uyo
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
CrEaToRmalden:
I laugh at the unnecessary hypes I find here regarding Akwa Ibom state.
This state has a long way to go. Too many ills than the beautiful side.
If you need a state with jobs, Akwa Ibom isn't the place, except you want to start up a business there.

Yes, I'm an Akwa Ibomite.
same here boss and you said it all.
Those guys oveehyping Udom are paid agents oh, nothing is working here at all

5 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hushbebe:

NkanAkpanika You always hyping the state. What do u have to say now?

He has gone AWOL

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Always Ibom and Cross Rivers States love these white elephant projects whereas their people want the basic needs met first.

This is a state buying airplanes , calling it Ibom air. With this horrible state of the schools, how will these kids ever make it beyond their villages?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Jesse98(m): 9:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Well dis kind of skul are in all d state in Nigeria even skuls in worst state..... So don't use it to judge d govt of akwa ibom

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Emperor5(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Closing mouth is equally closing destiny.

The best way to remind government their responsibility is to protests.... it's a high time masses come out in Mass to express their grievance
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Beedude(m): 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Akwa Ibom yaya
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nanavati:
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING why you think that we will believe this....can we go for fact finding tomorrow?
if yes call me with: 08029936845
am in Uyo

So that you will use Udom's influence to arrest him?
We have not forgotten the pharmacist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lagos state it shall be well with you
Tinubu, sanwoolu, ambode, fashola, it shall be well with you... You need to see public school in lagos oo, even private schools no fit compete with the kind of syllabus and Infrastructure in Lagos public schools

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by simeotexy: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
I can swear that 90% of schools of schools in akwa ibom is in good condition,,forget about wat this guy is posting,, government can't fix everything

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
crespola:
Tell me why them no go chop human being
shut up and learn how to criticize constructively without showing your stupidity on a public forum

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Jesse98:
Well dis kind of skul are in all d state in Nigeria even skuls in worst state..... So don't use it to judge d govt of akwa ibom

This kind of School does not exist in Rivers. Amaechi made sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
cry cry cry cry

This country should not have been allowed to exist. Tufiakwa!

Nigerian politicians must have a special place in hell reserved for them.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nanavati(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kinematics:

So that you will use Udom's influence to arrest him? We have not forgotten the pharmacist.
Akwa ibom state Government is open to constructive criticism
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Judolisco(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
And I was thinking ekiti, kwara and Niger state were worst omo dis one na on another level

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by isarumah(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Missing Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I don't know that schools where students/pupils sit on the floors still exist in Naija o angry

OP, can you get me the contact of the teacher in the 8th picture? I have a better offer for her in my Ministry.

CC: BOGDANN
me sef follow spot am oh.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by kenny714433(m): 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
I'm an Akwaibomite, although Udom hasn't performed much, I find this post as total rubbish. Those structures might not even be in Akwa Ibom.

For your information, the flyover project was flagged off during December 2019 and it's in its advanced stage of completion. So which is 5yrs we are reading?

Wait for the governor to come and spoon feed you before you know he's working.

Government schools in Aks are very good structurally, I might not know the condition of the facilities inside.

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Anafine22: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigeria na country useless set of leaders that we have...
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by candygist: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
I bleeped one senior student in one of these school. The girl pussi deep like bottomless pit.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nanavati(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kinematics:

So that you will use Udom's influence to arrest him? We have not forgotten the pharmacist.

I can bet you that this is not akwa ibom state
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Farid24224(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bloody hell!

Seeing this alone keeps sending chills into my young spine, where's the governor? both local and state..
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Rico94: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wonderful, am surprised but not surprise because these is what you get in a zoo country where most of leaders are not well educated and education is less their priorities all they ever think of is how to loot money...
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nanavati:

[s] I can bet you that this is not akwa ibom state[/s]

I have personally been to Afaha Offot, so don't tell me rubbish.

10 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nanavati(m): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
kenny714433:
I'm an Akwaibomite, although Udom hasn't performed much, I find this post as total rubbish. Those structures might not even be in Akwa Ibom.

For your information, the flyover project was flagged off during December 2019 and it's in its advanced stage of completion. So which is 5yrs we are reading?

Wait for the governor to come and spoon feed you before you know he's working.

Government schools in Aks are very good structurally, I might not know the condition of the facilities inside.

my brother I don't think that this OP even know akwa ibom
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nmezor(f): 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is really terrible

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nanavati(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kinematics:

I have personally been to Afaha Offot, so don't tell me rubbish.

my brother if what you are saying it true let's go there anytime you are free within the weekend for fact finding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Is The Ball Placed? / "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper / Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.