Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) (30380 Views)

The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS] / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Bofoy4:
Rivers vs Akwa ibom

The battle line is drawn

Ops those pixs are old ones now try get something new.

Hmmm all this people talking shit so na only AKWA IBOM this kind school dey abi continue deceiving urself
That's why I'm even surprised. I'm being to AKS a couple of times and especially during Akpabio tenure and a whole lot of schools were rehabilitated.
So I wonder where OP aka the urgliest (Kinematics) fool pick these ones from.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Bofoy4:
Rivers vs Akwa ibom

The battle line is drawn

Ops those pixs are old ones now try get something new.

Hmmm all this people talking shit so na only AKWA IBOM this kind school dey abi continue deceiving urself
That's why I'm even surprised. I'm being to AKS a couple of times and especially during Akpabio tenure and a whole lot better of schools undergoes rehabilitation.
So I wonder where OP aka the urgliest (Kinematics) fool pick these ones from
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kieel: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2021
A place meant to groom and nurture children looked tattered.. I'm sure boko Haram hide out In sambisa forest is better than what I'm seeing here.
Una kan say make oyinbo no dey mock us.
Mtcheeew
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Akilou:

[s]That's why I'm even surprised. I'm being to AKS a couple of times and especially during Akpabio tenure and a whole lot better of schools undergoes rehabilitation.
So I wonder where OP aka the urgliest (Kinematics) fool pick these ones from[/s]

Shut up there. The OP is now me? You funny die.

This op has really dented your 50k for this month. Udom is already contemplating your sack.

Foolish bushman

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AuntRose(f): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika aka Ilaumoh will never see this thread. Bunch of maggots that traded their sanity undecided
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Kieel:
A place meant to groom and nurture children looked tattered.. I'm sure boko Haram hide out In sambisa forest is better than what I'm seeing here.
Una kan say make oyinbo no dey mock us.
Mtcheeew

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2021
AuntRose:
Hunchogee aka NkanAkpanika aka Ilaumoh will never see this thread. Bunch of maggots that has traded their sanity undecided

He is here already, defending his 50k per month.

Akilou is his new moniker. You can see him running mad all over the thread.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Chrisbella24(f): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Akilou:

Ooh you're not even from that state sef. Funnily how you stay in your own state to know more about another man state.
You need Jesus bro.

You sound very dumb!

I'm from Nung udoe, Ibesikpo Asutan.

Stop spewing nonsense please.

I'm not a liar like you.
I attended IBESCO and was a senior prefect during my set Just incase you want to lie more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Raychee(f): 8:13am On Jan 15, 2021
They had one job!! Smh
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AwkaFinest: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2021
lexy2014:

God bless u. U spoke my mind

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AwkaFinest: 8:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Chrisbella24:

You sound very dumb!

I'm from Nung udoe, Ibesikpo Asutan.

Stop spewing nonsense please.

I'm not a liar like you.
I attended IBESCO and was a senior prefect during my set Just incase you want to lie more.

Busted. Akilou the nairaland neophyte with a nairaland moniker of just 72hrs thinks he can fool all.

Thank you for speaking the truth.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Geepy10(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Yes ,it true.

Akwa Ibom isn't like the way they hype it here on Nairaland.

These pictures sef aren't really showing the way those schools are.

In Ibesikpo Asutan, the only good school there is IBESCO and you know why?

Because the school is sited along the road plus the road leads to the Airport road.

Any foreign visitor coming to Uyo will pass along that road. That's why they upgraded that school.

Govt schools in Akwa Ibom are nothing to write home about.

Infact, nothing is working in Akwa Ibom.
Truly nothing is working in Akwa ibom state except propaganda

3 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nanavati(m): 8:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Geepy10:
Truly nothing is working in Akwa ibom state except propaganda

truth is that this is coming from someone that the brain is death
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by stevenosa(m): 8:41am On Jan 15, 2021
BOGDANN:
I don't know why we like to lie to ourselves .

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion naira for useless project called worship center,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where covid 19 rice being share to people as Xmas gift.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor used five years he can not complete flyover,
Welcome to Akwa ibom where deep seaport being move from oron to another place because of politics,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our industry being seem on billboard.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion to build another Governor house in Lagos,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where we received so much money from federal government yet we become second unemployment state in Nigeria.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our local government chairman has done nothing,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where Akwa ibomite value burial more than people's life,
Before this 2021 finish we send our leaders to leadership training school in Ghana,
Make sure u visit our public schools before u comment,

May the DEVIL punish all our leaders in the mighty name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2021
AustineJohn908:

[s]So which state doesn't have the kind off school now? aunty what state are you from make I know. Come-on, the govtnor can't be everywhere. it only the house members commissioners to bring it to the govt notice.
Stop saying nothing is working in Akwa ibom pls. if you do that how do you want investors to come n invest there? stop the bigotry pls.[/s]

I thought Akwa Ibom is an Eldorado? The best thing that has ever happened to man kind. So it can be like other states according to you?

Reality check has hit this one grin grin

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by pearlyboo(f): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2021
See how the governor and his goons will rush to renovate the said buildings and push pictures of renovation to social media space as
giant stridesa.mbom ye ata mbom
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2021
So pathetic ooo
I hope it will reach Mr Udom well cos he need to do the needful
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by simeotexy: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2021
citee:
I make no excuses for the governor but a few pictures of dilapidated school is not enough to say there are no world class schools in the state.
don't mind them
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Blackdisciple:
So pathetic ooo

I hope it will reach Mr Udom well cos he need to do the needful

Its simple for him. He will just pay his boys to spin another propaganda on nairaland. As we speak they are already cooking one.... before evening it will land.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2021
citee:
I make no excuses for the governor but a few pictures of dilapidated school is not enough to say there are no world class schools in the state.

Yes there are better schools, however world class school in that state? A very big no angry
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by simeotexy: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Segzy19:
When I see people hyping Akwa Ibom governors, I just laugh at their ignorance.

Akpabio engaged in many white elephant projects.
He did things to make the state a tourist destination but not a place habitable and affordable for the ordinary citizens.
He concentrated on Uyo (the state capital) and Ikoy Ekpene (his own place). These places are the visible places most visitors to Akwa Ibom will pass or stay.

You see the interiors and other places, no development at all. Of what benefits are the Uyo stadium, big hotels, malls and cinemas to the average Akwa ibom citizen when their community roads, hospital and other infrastructures for basic human living have been left undone or even unusable.

I went to the mental health hospital in Eket. I was moved to tears at the sight I saw. No drugs, no facilities, nothing. I also visited ikono, Ibakachi... These are interior parts that you may never hear of. Infact those places are far from development. Yet in the same Akwa ibom.

The same thing is what Udom Emmanuel is doing.
Engaging in projects that do not benefit the basic human needs of the ordinary citizens. You construct a super mighty highway but then a simple basic primary school, you can upgrade...

Shame on all of these people
can you do everything if you are a governor,, just calm down akwa ibom is getting there ,,,u guys have not started hating yet,,,u people will soon die cos good things are coming into akwa ibom soon
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Labour should champion a call for all political office holders should as a matter of urgency patronize public schools
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by BastardWike: 9:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Akilou:

You are a big lier, so relax.

Lol, you're really working overtime to counter people expressing their opinion grin grin

I will advise you call Ilaumo, Hunchogee and the rest to join you because from the look of it, you're already overwhelmed grin grin grin

On a second thought, I think those paid jobbers are already on this thread fighting the battle of their lives but with different monikers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by BastardWike: 9:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Kinematics:

Its simple for him. He will just pay his boys to spin another propaganda on nairaland. As we speak they are already cooking one.... before evening it will land.

Bro, don't be offended. They're circulating a picture of one man and a child that isn't pleasing to see and they're saying the person is you cry cry

I was wondering if they're saying the truth...
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Eminado1: 10:08am On Jan 15, 2021
We constantly post the negative aspects of out country for the world to see. These type of pictures will provide consolation for schools that are slightly better... Why do we not post pictures that set a standard for other schools in the state and country will aspire to achieve?
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 10:10am On Jan 15, 2021
BastardWike:

Bro, don't be offended. They're circulating a picture of one man and a child that isn't pleasing to see and they're saying the person is you cry cry

I was wondering if they're saying the truth...

Its very pleasing to see. They should continue circulating it. I just pity the innocent man and child.

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2021
BastardWike:

Lol, you're really working overtime to counter people expressing their opinion grin grin

I will advise you call Ilaumo, Hunchogee and the rest to join you because from the look of it, you're already overwhelmed grin grin grin

On a second thought, I think those paid jobbers are already on this thread fighting the battle of their lives but with different monikers grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Segzy19: 10:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Akwa Ibom is getting. May they get there soon.

A state that is one of the top richest in the state with monthly FG allocation, 13% oil derivation plus royalties from various oil companies especially Exxon Mobil yet the average man can't feel the basic essence of governance. Ok o! May Akwa Ibom get there soon....,
simeotexy:
can you do everything if you are a governor,, just calm down akwa ibom is getting there ,,,u guys have not started hating yet,,,u people will soon die cos good things are coming into akwa ibom soon
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by SteveEmediong: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2021
True life story.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ofiko123(m): 10:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Terrible... very terrible..
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Aguogba(m): 11:22am On Jan 15, 2021
thelinguist:
This is sad
Then some keep wondering why Anambra keeps talking first position nationwide. God bless Peter Obi who refurbished every (100%) school in Anambra, bought 1 Innoson school bus each (100%) for all the schools, equipped their labs, libraries, and computer labs. That was practical leadership.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Professor Grace Otinwa: I Kneel Down To Greet My Husband / Father Flogs Child's School Teacher To Death For Disciplining Student In Delta / National Open University Headquarters In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.