Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) (30420 Views)

The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video / PATHETIC END OF SOME GREAT GENIUSES[PHOTOS] / List Of Schools That Their Post-UTME Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Akilou:

Yes you may be right. But why making mockery of the sad state of school in a particular state.
When the entire state including the OP state (river state) as dipilated schools everywhere.

He is right.

Both of you need peace.

Worst delusional statement I HV read this 2021.

Trash.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by purpleicious(f): 1:05am On Jan 15, 2021
You have forgotten Union Secondary School Ibiaku
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by ransomed: 1:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Papa Deceive Pikins. There is God oooooo
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by EmekaA125(m): 1:59am On Jan 15, 2021
The way Calabar abi Akwa Ibom names sound eeeeh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nchenches: 2:52am On Jan 15, 2021
BOGDANN:
I don't know why we like to lie to ourselves .

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion naira for useless project called worship center,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where covid 19 rice being share to people as Xmas gift.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor used five years he can not complete flyover,
Welcome to Akwa ibom where deep seaport being move from oron to another place because of politics,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our industry being seem on billboard.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our Governor budgeted 10billion to build another Governor house in Lagos,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where we received so much money from federal government yet we become second unemployment state in Nigeria.

Welcome to Akwa ibom state where our local government chairman has done nothing,
Welcome to Akwa ibom state where Akwa ibomite value burial more than people's life,
Before this 2021 finish we send our leaders to leadership training school in Ghana,
Make sure u visit our public schools before u comment,

Na wow o. The richest state in Nigeria, Akwa Ibom, having this?
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by AFONJACOW(m): 2:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Since I was born till date , this is current state of government primary schools in Nigeria... Things never change since inception... Our leaders are heartless

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Nchenches: 2:58am On Jan 15, 2021
thundafire:
Nigeria governors are absolutely useless. All they know is to build roads and shout development yet to give schools equipment for better teaching na fight

Southern governors compete among themselves on building flyovers, as they believe that flyover is sign of big city and development, but don’t know that flyover is sign of unplanned city except in junctions of high speed roads.

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by calcal: 3:08am On Jan 15, 2021
APC is doing a good job,

Train tracks everywhere, the economy is booming!

but, no water, no electricity, no road, no salary. we keep borrowing to pay salary.

It is normal that the students are drinking from the drink (river).
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Ndipe(m): 3:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Akwa Ibom State is rich, but its wealth hasnt benefitted majority of its populace. Unemployment is high, private schools are thriving in every nook and corner of the state, yet the remuneration paid to the teachers is paltry. A former classmate of mine told me some pay as little as 15k a month. The state still has a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Exodora: 3:09am On Jan 15, 2021
You really need to hear them praising their governor and how their state is the best among others.
I am not in good term with my friend till now just because I objected to the intuition that Akwa Ibom is the best state so far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by juicekunlex4u(m): 3:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Is this for, is there no community leader, chiefs, church leader, parents, youth leader, local govt chairman or so, why is schools abadön, what about com of education, it's annoying haba.. Infacts baba must hear this
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by medokills(m): 3:28am On Jan 15, 2021
It is better that governance in this country should not have existed. It was built on lies, hatred and deciet. Our leaders are there to share allocation from Federal Government, nothing more.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by TemmyT002(m): 4:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Haha
I knew it!
And I was already jealous of Akwa Ibom after seeing all those beautiful pictures initially.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by IvarDboneless: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2021
like wat da f0ck..... every politician in Nigeria will surely die a painful death
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 5:47am On Jan 15, 2021
AustineJohn908:
I swear man. the hatred is just to disgraceful Tofiakwa. I'm sure he was the one that brought up these pictures using another account. a dull human he is.
Urgly people are naturally hateful. I even advice the ape to visit a SPA the idiot pickup quarrel with my advice, maybe he prefer been as Urgly as an Ape.
Don't worry bro, Akwa-ibom to me anything I love that state.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 5:48am On Jan 15, 2021
TemmyT002:
Haha
I knew it!
And I was already jealous of Akwa Ibom after seeing all those beautiful pictures initially.
The OP is the Urgly ape in the picture below @kinematic, in a different moniker.

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 5:51am On Jan 15, 2021
MelesZenawi:

He is right.

Both of you need peace.

Worst delusional state I HV read this 2021.

Trash.
You sound as bitter as the Urgly OP in the picture below

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 5:56am On Jan 15, 2021
KensonAbule:
The worst state so far
You are a big lier, so relax.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by McTominay(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Akilou:

Sweet summary.. But the governor need to do more in education. I read he has plans inplace to hire 10, 000 teachers, so I think that's the right step to take.
That's another problem, employing 10,000 teachers even the FG, N.Army, Nscdc don't make such employment. How is he going to cater for them?
Mind you, you can't dish out such employment when the facilities are that bad, it's not right. Teachers will finally loose interest and it will surely backfire on the kids.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Lamasta(m): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2021
Warris this A school or abandoned and deserted building
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by folu4real(f): 6:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Nokio1:
The Governor must be a member of stingy men association of Nigeria, political wing.

cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Chrisbella24(f): 6:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Akilou:

You sound bitter to me.

You are evil and wicked if you see nothing wrong in Aks.

No industry,
No business moves there.

Be deceiving yourself.

Our brothers are struggling in Aks yet Udom Is paying people to hype the state.

Rubbish and hyping.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by NgwalandAba(m): 6:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Sonnobax15:
shocked

So the beautiful pictures of Akwa ibom these ops' have been posting here in Nairaland are all graphic photos

I no sure say na the Akwa ibom wey I dey hear about nai be this......this one must be the Aba-made version of Akwa ibom....

But Aba is more better than your hopeless state where girls are cheaper than a cup of garri.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Chrisbella24(f): 7:00am On Jan 15, 2021
AustineJohn908:
So which state doesn't have the kind off school now? aunty what state are you from make I know. Come-on, the govtnor can't be everywhere. it only the house members commissioners to bring it to the govt notice.
Stop saying nothing is working in Akwa ibom pls. if you do that how do you want investors to come n invest there? stop the bigotry pls.

Please be quiet.

I'm from Akwa Ibom. Ibesikpo Asutan precisely.

No come Nairaland dey yarn nonsense.

We all know nothing is working in Akwa Ibom.

No Industry, no work, nothing!

Don't deceive outsiders

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 7:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Chrisbella24:

No industry,
No business moves there.

Be deceiving yourself.

Rubbish and hyping.

Don't mind that idiot. The 50k he gets monthly is making him run mad. Udom is his alpha and Omega so anything to kiss Udom's ass is normal for him.

He's all over this thread trying to save his 50k per month.
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Chrisbella24(f): 7:03am On Jan 15, 2021
AustineJohn908:
So which state doesn't have the kind off school now? aunty what state are you from make I know. Come-on, the govtnor can't be everywhere. it only the house members commissioners to bring it to the govt notice.
Stop saying nothing is working in Akwa ibom pls. if you do that how do you want investors to come n invest there? stop the bigotry pls.

Because other state has schools like these, does it mean it should be same in Aks?

Why una like suffering? Ehn?

una like suffering for this naija.

Why Cant Akwa Ibom Abasi be different?

Does it have to be the same with other states?

2 Likes

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Akilou:

You sound bitter to me.

Hunchogee aka Ilaumoh aka NkanAkpanika so you have metamorphosed to Akilou grin this your 3 days old moniker won't help you.

See how you are running mad on this thread trying to save your garri grin
The OP has really punctured your life. Those your cheap propaganda won't fly no more, everybody now knows the bushman you are.

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Kinematics: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Chrisbella24:

Because other state has schools like these, does it mean it should be same in Aks?

Why una like suffering? Ehn?

una like suffering for this naija.

Why Cant Akwa Ibom Abasi be different?

Does it have to be the same with other states?

Thats the mindset of bushmen. When its good, ooo Akwa Ibom is the best, no other state/place in Africa has it. But when its bad, oo its the same thing all over the country.

Akilou and his clowns won't seize to amaze us.

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Bofoy4(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2021
Rivers vs Akwa ibom

The battle line is drawn

Ops those pixs are old ones now try get something new.

Hmmm all this people talking shit so na only AKWA IBOM this kind school dey abi continue deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by lexy2014: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2021
AwkaFinest:
The political jobbers that keep recycling threads about mediocre projects by Udom will never come near this thread.

Hunchogee
Ilaumoh
NkanAkpanika and co

Your attention is needed here. Come and redeem your messiah.

God bless u. U spoke my mind
Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Bofoy4(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Me I will still prefer AKWA IBOM to Cultist den cal Rivers with every day killings and assassination.

The youth there are useless killing and dying on daily basis.

Cultism, Arm Robbery, Assassination, Rape, kidnapping is the order of the day in RIVERS OF BLOOD.

ops pls go get a life

U should be more concern about the way ur young and vibrate guys are being wasted away each day through CULT war.

Many have fallen more to go

Stop posting old pixs
Mugu

1 Like

Re: Pathetic State Of Schools In Akwa Ibom (pics) by Akilou: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Chrisbella24:

No industry,
No business moves there.

Be deceiving yourself.

Rubbish and hyping.
Ooh you're not even from that state sef. Funnily how you stay in your own state to know more about another man state.
You need Jesus bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Don Davis: Deeper Life School Principal, Others Remanded In Prison / Plastic Bottles Used To Pay School Fees At Morit International School, Ajegunle / "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.