Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. (2246 Views)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Fvckyouall: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

I will not burn in hell as long as I am righteous before God .

Other religion might be scam but Christianity is not a scam , although there are wolves using it to scam people .

Are you saying there is no God ?

How do you know christanity is not a scam, how do you know other religions are not the right one you sound like a 15yr old kid.
You don't even understand God at all I can't even explain or say what I want to say cause a kid like you won't ever understand. Righteous before God tell me if you sense has developed by a tiny bit what is the difference between you and the pharesees now? the same scum you call Muslims, athiests or Hindus will enter Gods house before you. You clearly don't read your Bible if you did you would not be spilling this trash
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2021
AntiChristian:

Show me where you ever see the name of Allah broken down to Al and lah?

There is no God but Allah!

God = ilaah

Allah = Allah

Since Allah is a name of a god or God , how did the Arabs come about that name ?

The ancestors of Muhammad were idol worshippers just like the Yoruba in Nigeria . All idol worshippers have names for their gods which are different from the name of the God of the Israelites .
There are ' sango , Ogun , Obatala , Oya , Sopona etc , which Yoruba idolaters call during their rituals . They also name their children after these gods .
The Ibos also have names for their gods like Omadioha .

The God of the Israelites have a name and he did a miracle which only the true God can do . He made a sea to divide into two for the Israelites to escape from death.
They did not call their God ''Allah'' .

A name is a means of identification .

What is the source of that name ''Allah'' which idolaters had been calling for unknown years before Islam came .

Can you show me from the Quran or hadith ?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

How do you know christanity is not a scam, how do you know other religions are not the right one you sound like a 15yr old kid.
You don't even understand God at all I can't even explain or say what I want to say cause a kid like you won't ever understand. Righteous before God tell me if you sense has developed by a tiny bit what is the difference between you and the pharesees now? the same scum you call Muslims, athiests or Hindus will enter Gods house before you. You clearly don't read your Bible if you did you would not be spilling this trash

There is no need for insults .

My question again is , is there a true God or not.

If you answer my question , I will tell you why and how I know that Christianity is not a scam .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Fvckyouall: 8:35am On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

There no need for insults .

My question again is , is there a true God or not.

If you answer my question , I will tell you why and how I know that Christianity is not a scam .

There are lots of God's, every religion has their God and every religion has miracles to be done so how can you ask me is there is a one true God as far as I know except all the God's are the same person there isn't one
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I said "pagan customs imported into the churches doctrines" not what God's word said! smiley

Hell means Grave so there is HELL, the eternal punishment for sin is death so Jesus' coming is to redeem believers from eternal damnation and resurrect innocent people from the Grave (Hell)
So it's the same thing we're still saying! smiley
Stop preaching heresy. There is heaven and there is hell. Even Jesus said sinner that died will go to where there is gnashing of teeth which is hell. Lazarus looked down in hell and he saw the rich man. Stop preaching heresy.

1 Like

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

There are lots of God's, every religion has their God and every religion has miracles to be done so how can you ask me is there is a one true God as far as I know except all the God's are the same person there isn't one

Although there are many gods and many religion but there is only one God who created all the human beings , animals and plants .

Let other gods bring forth the records of the miracles of their gods as the God of the Christian has been doing more than 4,000 years back .

He shamed the god of the Egyptians and made the countries to know that He is God Almighty .

There is no god that can divide a sea unless he created it .

Exodus 14:21-23,28-31 KJV
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. [22] And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground : and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [23] And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen. [28] And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. [29] But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [30] Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore. [31] And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared the Lord, and believed the Lord, and his servant Moses.

This was a true event . That is why the Egyptians have never at any time come out to dispute this event.

I have personal evidences that makes me to know that there are gods and there is God Almighty .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2021
It's just a pity that you're reading our book (Bible) but refuse to ask us for the meaning of what you're reading! smiley

All servants of God from Abel including Jesus went to HELL (GRAVE) so calm down and learn, you've been thoroughly brainwashed with lie! embarassed

Lazarus and the rich man is not a story but an illustration clearly understood by Jesus' audience. But if feel like taking it literally them it's OK just know that my own God will never take delight in tormenting living creatures! Jeremiah 7:31; 19:5

Thank you! smiley

Nuttella:
Stop preaching heresy. There is heaven and there is hell. Even Jesus said sinner that died will go to where there is gnashing of teeth which is hell. Lazarus looked down in hell and he saw the rich man. Stop preaching heresy.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Fvckyouall: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

Although there are many gods and many religion but there is only one God who created all the human beings , animals and plants .

Let other gods bring forth the records of the miracles of their gods as the God of the Christian has been doing more than 4,000 years back .

He shamed the god of the Egyptians and made the countries to know that He is God Almighty .

There is no god that can divide a sea unless he created it .

Exodus 14:21-23,28-31 KJV
And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided. [22] And the children of Israel went into the midst of the sea upon the dry ground : and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [23] And the Egyptians pursued, and went in after them to the midst of the sea, even all Pharaoh's horses, his chariots, and his horsemen. [28] And the waters returned, and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. [29] But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. [30] Thus the Lord saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel saw the Egyptians dead upon the sea shore. [31] And Israel saw that great work which the Lord did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared the Lord, and believed the Lord, and his servant Moses.

This was a true event . That is why the Egyptians have never at any time come out to dispute this event.

I have personal evidences that makes me to know that there are gods and there is God Almighty .

you just spilled more trash.

there are religons older than christanity, Hindu is a very old religion with lots of miracles till date, shamed God's of Egypt oh that story formed by the same people who made the Bible.

you are trying to defend a religion and you are using it's books lol. if I wrote a book saying devil created the world and things about how powerful he is and use that same book to defend that religion would that not be stupidity.

bring proofs based on history acknowledged by all and proven not story books from a Bible that have no historical backing.

you have no proofs except a Bible that no one knows if the things there really existed same with all religious books so what's your proof that your God is the right one or he even exists
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's just a pity that you're reading our book (Bible) but refuse to ask us for the meaning of what you're reading! smiley

All servants of God from Abel including Jesus went to HELL (GRAVE) so calm down and learn, you've been thoroughly brainwashed with lie! embarassed

Lazarus and the rich man is not a story but an illustration clearly understood by Jesus' audience. But if feel like taking it literally them it's OK just know that my own God will never take delight in tormenting living creatures! Jeremiah 7:31; 19:5

Thank you! smiley

Jehovah witness be interpreting bible the way it suits them. God himself have showed a lot of people heaven and hell, why should you discredit it?

1 Like

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2021
See me see trouble o! embarassed

Who told you i'm oga

Please! Please!! Please!!! Don't say such again!
I'm just a fellow servant of Jesus preaching and teaching what he commanded me. The other time a young lady name (Rozz/Zzor) fell in love with me to the extent of referring to me on Nairaland as her "Sugar Daddy" many followers began suspecting me but do you know that i never said anything nice to attract this girl?
She just fell for the efficacy in divine wisdom!

Anyone as in ANYBODY can equally acquire divine wisdom if only you're humble enough to identify those whom Jesus sent to TEACH you!

So can you remind me of this two sets? Because i teach a lot and i can't remember the exact topic where you pick interest in my teachings!

Grace2Grace:
@oga maxinDHouse, pls one more thing, you made mention of criteria for two set of people.

Pls explain this criteria for me. Thanks
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:22am On Jan 18, 2021
Are you sure it's the true God that's showing them all those Spiritual videos? Revelations 16:14 smiley

Nuttella:
Jehovah witness be interpreting bible the way it suits them. [highlight]God himself have showed a lot of people heaven and hell[/b], why should you discredit it?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Are you sure it's the true God that's showing them all those Spiritual videos? Revelations 16:14 smiley

Your mind needs sanctification and a spiritual overhaul. You have been mistaught, you need light. True light.

1 Like

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

you just spilled more trash.

there are religons older than christanity, Hindu is a very old religion with lots of miracles till date, shamed God's of Egypt oh that story formed by the same people who made the Bible.

you are trying to defend a religion and you are using it's books lol. if I wrote a book saying devil created the world and things about how powerful he is and use that same book to defend that religion would that not be stupidity.

bring proofs based on history acknowledged by all and proven not story books from a Bible that have no historical backing.

you have no proofs except a Bible that no one knows if the things there really existed same with all religious books so what's your proof that your God is the right one or he even exists

The account of the Bible regarding the Israelites experiences in Egypt is a historical fact which can be verified . Tourists have been visiting the land of Goshen which the Israelites occupied with remains of the kind of houses they lived in .
Egypt and Egyptians would have condemned that account but did not .
That alone is a big evidence that it occurred .

If God did not tell the Israelites to keep account of all these and to write down all the laws and commandments given to them , you would have said ' why didn't they write it down and why are they quoting other unknown historians books ' , you would have said something like that .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Fvckyouall: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

The account of the Bible regarding the Israelites experiences in Egypt is a historical fact which can be verified . Tourists have been visiting the land of Goshen which the Israelites occupied with remains of the kind of houses they lived in .
Egypt and Egyptians would have condemned that account but did not .
That alone is a big evidence that it occurred .

If God did not tell the Israelites to keep account of all these and to write down all the laws and commandments given to them , you would have said ' why didn't they write it down and why are they quoting other unknown historians books ' , you would have said something like that .

can you bring proofs and not your words cause I know for a fact many Bible topics have been debated and some proven to never have existed or may have existed but the story did not add up.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
Your mind needs sanctification and a spiritual overhaul. You have been mistaught, you need light. True light.

What he needs first is deliverance followed by what you said above .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

can you bring proofs and not your words cause I know for a fact many Bible topics have been debated and some proven to never have existed or may have existed but the story did not add up.
May God have mercy on you for you do not know what you are doing, the devil is using you but his cheap plans will not stand.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Fvckyouall: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Nuttella:
May God have mercy on you for you do not know what you are doing, the devil is using you but his cheap plans will not stand.

bring proofs and stop being cawords, little kids who manage read the first page of mark would be forming prophets.

and who is this one up here? tell me what wrong have I done? even biblically. you are among the many toys being controlled by people with poor knowledge of the Bible, don't quote me again unless you have vaild points for a good arguement
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26am On Jan 18, 2021
Sorry to leave this unattended to for so long, it's because i unfollow this particular thread!

God's judgment started from the garden of Eden down till our own time. The only difference between our own generation and all others is God began separating the sheep from the goats so that the sheep are now gathered as just one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers globally while the goats are wondering about from one religion to another looking for signs!

So with what Jesus commissioned (Christianity) it becomes the bases for judging between the good and evil people. Malachi 3:16-18 compare to Matthew 10:11-15

It may sound strange but before God destroy wicked people the first thing he planned to do is separate humble people from arrogant ones. Zephaniah 2:2-3

No matter how wicked a person may be as long as such a person is humble there is hope that he/she can change for the better since humility will help him/her to see where he/she goes wrong. Luke 23:39-43

But even if you're a philanthropist without humility there is no hope because you will always feel you're right simply because you're giving out! 1Corinthians 13:3

So all those who refused to humble themselves and learn what Jesus taught are judged already {John 3:18} that's why Satan keep multiplying the numbers of religions claiming Christians to confuse interested persons who may like to follow the young man who said "I'm the way the truth and the life NO ONE comes to my father except through me" {John 14:6} there has never been a teacher so outspoken in the history of humans! Matthew 7:28-29 compare to John 7:45-46

Aren't you suspecting anything? Why is it that it's just this one religion that's having different versions? Do you know that according to a research religions claiming Christians or denominations in Christianity are now over 41,000? embarassed

Well it's just one that truly belongs to Christ, all the rest are heading towards destruction! Matthew 7:13-14

Thanks and may God bless you! smiley

Grace2Grace:
@maxinDHouse, I've been following your comments critically, I appreciate them.
Pls enlighten me on one of the questions you asked. I quote, "when did God began judging people, before or after resurrection" Rev20:11-14
Sir, the scripture you quoted should be seen in your explanation. Thanks
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2021
OK please let the world SEE that light! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

Nuttella:
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

bring proofs and stop being cawords, little kids who manage read the first page of mark would be forming prophets.

and who is this one up here? tell me what wrong have I done? even biblically. you are among the many toys being controlled by people with poor knowledge of the Bible, don't quote me again unless you have vaild points for a good arguement
Why not use your time for better thing? talking against Christianity will lead you no where, its still the number 1 religion in the whole world, lots of people are converting to Christianity and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
OK please let the world SEE that light! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

You dont have in depth knowledge of the scripture, tell the holy spirit to open the eyes of your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Personally , I once prayed to God to show me an evidence that he is real and he did.
That was in 1985 or thereabout .

I also had an injury in my body for over 25 years which doctors and herbalist could not understand because it was a witchcraft sponsored.

During a convention in Redeemed Camp in 1998 , I placed my hand on the spot where I had the infirmity , as directed by the pastor , and it varnished till date . The pastor did not known me and I did not go to him for prayer . He was not even their G. O. There were many small gatherings of prayer groups there of which I just decided to join one. Some few minutes or so , the pastor told us to place our hand on wherever we had infirmity , which I did . And since that day , an ailment of about Twenty five years was no more .
This was an ailment an herbarlist saw and shouted .

I was a Muslim b4 .

I have more personal evidences which cannot be numbered that shows there is a True God Almighty.

The best evidence is personal and true witness.

You can try God by asking Him to give you a proof that He actually created you and the universe .
That is the best thing to do.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2021
It's OK, those who have ears can sense it when divine wisdom speaks! Luke 7:35 smiley

Nuttella:

You dont have in depth knowledge of the scripture, tell the holy spirit to open the eyes of your understanding.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by AntiChristian: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

Since Allah is a name of a god or God , how did the Arabs come about that name ?

The ancestors of Muhammad where idol worshippers just like the Yoruba in Nigeria . All idol worshippers have names for their gods which are different from the name of the God of the Israelites .
There are ' sango , Ogun , Obatala , Oya , Sopona etc , which Yoruba idolaters call during their rituals . They also name their children after these gods .
The Ibos also have names for their gods like Omadioha .

The God of the Israelites have a name and he did a miracle which only the true God can do . He made a sea to divide into two for the Israelites to escape from death.
They did not call their God ''Allah'' .

A name is a means of identification .

What is the source of that name ''Allah'' which idolaters had been calling for unknown years before Islam came .

Can you show me from the Quran or hadith ?

You should note that Arabian societies before Islam were not atheistic societies that denied the existence of Allaah, or societies that were unaware that there is a Lord, Creator and Provider. They knew that, and they still retained some traces of the religion of Ibraaheem, and they had contact with Jews and Christians. But their problem was that they did not worship Allaah Alone in exclusion to others; they had other gods whom they associated in worship with Him, and which they worshipped not on the basis that they were the Lord, the Creator the Provider, but because they claimed that these were intermediaries who would intercede between them and Allaah and bring them closer to Allaah. Hence Allaah said concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):
“And if you (O Muhammad) ask them: ‘Who has created the heavens and the earth,’ they will certainly say: ‘Allaah’” [Luqmaan 31:25]

This indicates that they acknowledged that Allaah is the Creator. Another aayah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And verily, if you ask them: ‘Who created the heavens and the earth?’ Surely, they will say: ‘Allaah (has created them)’”

[al-Zumar 39:38]

Many aayaat indicated that they believed in the Unity of Lordship (Tawheed al-Ruboobiyyah); their shirk was with regard to divinity (uloohiyyah), as Allaah says concerning them (interpretation of the meaning):

“And those who take Awliyaa’ (protectors, helpers, lords, gods) besides Him (say): ‘We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allaah’” [al-Zumar 39:3]

i.e., they said, we only worship them so that they may bring us closer to Allaah.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by petra1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

Yes . I believe you . But that will be next to impossibility .

Romans 2:14-15 KJV
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
[15] Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink

God won't send people to hell for offense they didn't commit. They can't be judged for rejecting the gospel they've not heard. They will be judged by other parameters like conscience.

Those who had the law will be judged by law . Those who heard the gospel will be judged by gospel.

Rom 2:14 — Rom 2:15
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by ochibuogwu5: 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=petra1 post=98194641]

God won't send people to hell for offense they didn't commit. They can't be judged for rejecting the gospel they've not heard. They will be judged by other parameters like conscience.

Those who had the law will be judged by law . Those who heard the gospel will be judged by gospel.

[color=#770077]Rom 2:14 — Rom 2:15.......
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by ochibuogwu5: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
The gospel is the *only power of God to save both for the jews and the gentiles* who believe (Romans 1:16-17) hence those who died without hearing the gospel before Jesus was incarnated *Jesus went to the realm of the dead to preach the gospel to them*
thus
"For Christ [the Messiah Himself] died for sins once [f]for all, the Righteous for the unrighteous (the Just for the unjust, the Innocent for the guilty), that He might bring us to God. In His human body He was put to death, but He was made alive in the spirit,

19 In which He went and preached to the spirits in prison,

20 [The souls of those] who long before in the days of Noah had been disobedient, when God’s patience waited during the building of the ark in which a few [people], actually eight in number, were saved through water." (1 Peter 3:18-20 ampc)

and Jesus confirms thus "I am the *only way, truth and life* and no human being(before His incarnation or after His ascension) can get to the Father *except by HIM(through faith in His finished works on the Cross of Calvary)*" (John 14:6)

No one has gone to Heaven except the Son who came from Heaven thus "And yet no one has ever gone up to heaven, but there is One Who has come down from heaven—the Son of Man [Himself], Who is (dwells, has His home) in heaven." (John 3:13 ampc)

Hence those who die without hearing the gospel *directly from any human being* will be visited by Jesus in the realm of the dead just like He did for those in 1 Peter 3:18-20 because Jesus is still the same yesterday, today and forever (Heb.13:8 )

It is also important to note that *the Holy Spirit is the Head-Personality in preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and the first person that performs this role* while human preachers are *number-2 or secondary witness of the gospel*; WHO IS GOD AND REACHES OUT TO EACH HUMAN BEING THAT HE CREATED WITH THIS MESSAGE before He sends human beings hence you can be CERTAIN THAT HE WILL NOT OMIT ANY PERSON FROM HEARING THE GOSPEL BEFORE THE LAST JUDGMENT
thus
"But when the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) comes, Whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth Who comes (proceeds) from the Father, *He [Himself] will testify(first witness)* regarding Me.

27 But *you(human preachers) also will testify and be My witnesses*, because you have been with Me from the beginning." (John 16:26-27 ampc)

The most *important task in this world is preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*, it is the *primary work of the Holy Spirit*, He is taking His time while doing it on each human being and until He completes it then the end of this world will come
thus
"And this good news of the kingdom (the Gospel) will be preached throughout the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then will come the end." (Matthew 24:14)

Bearing in mind that it is this same Holy Spirit that created each human being then *it is sure that each human being has heard the gospel from conception* and what the Holy Spirit is doing currently is *to remind(preach the gospel to us individually as a reminder and testimony of what He has already told us at our conception)*
thus
"Even as [in His love] He chose us [actually picked us out for Himself as His own] in Christ before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy (consecrated and set apart for Him) and blameless in His sight, even above reproach, before Him in love." (Ephesians 1:4 ampc)

"And it was of His own [free] will that He gave us birth [as sons] by [His] Word of Truth, so that we should be a kind of first-fruits of His creatures [a sample of what He created to be consecrated to Himself]." (James 1:18 ampc)

Hence there is no excuse for anybody to *claim ignorance of the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified*,
There is no excuse to claim *that there is no GOD*,
There is no excuse to *continue in sin*,
There is no excuse for any human being to *reject the gospel and enter into eternal hell-fire*
thus
"If I(Jesus Christ Crucified) had not come and spoken to them(human beings), they would not be guilty of sin [would be blameless]; but now they have no excuse for their sin." (John 15:22)

May the mercy obtained from the throne of God's grace be released into each human being now, so that we may find grace to repent from sin genuinely and collaborate with the gospel of Salvation found only in Christ Jesus Crucified. Amen.

Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Paramountgift(f): 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Griffelspawn:
Lol. There is no hell there is no heaven. The only thing awaiting you in the afterlife is eternal darkness. Does it torment you? Does the fact everything you do is completely meaningless torture you? You will never see your loved ones after your death. You wont even be aware of the fact that they existed, you wont even know you existed. grin grin grin
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
I'm OK and contented with what i have Sir! smiley

Nuttella:
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Paramountgift(f): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Friend..I can tell that you think from the view of a scientist..mostly atheist.
Yes, knowledge is good, but what happens when it gets the best of you?
Let me inform you....

You did not jump into existence spontaneously, you were created by God. The earth you live in, the space you call Galaxy as well as the constellations and air you breathe in we're all created by Someone....''GOD".

Argue all you want with your self acquired knowledge but that will never change the fact that when you die, you are going to the afterlife. The afterlife has two realities...Heaven or Hell. Like there is God and devil, there is no neutral ground.

People know better only after they die. Let me open your eyes to some truths. I'll advise that you open up your heart for new realisations. Only then will you get to know your Maker and come to terms with His will for your life.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Paramountgift(f): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Paramountgift(f): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Don't Look Like A Muslim" For God Sake How Should A Muslim Look Like ? / Testimonies Of Former Atheists / Things Atheists Really Hate !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.