Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. (2247 Views)

Do Born Again Christians Need Deliverance? / Why Some Are Scared of Becoming Born Again Christians Or Going To Heaven / David Ibiyeomie Reacts To Killings: The Blood Of Killed Christians Will Cry Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by ichuka(m): 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
enilove:

Matthew 5:48 KJV
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Hebrews 12:14 KJV
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Galatians 5:19-21 KJV
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these ; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, [21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

hi bro.those above verses didn't answer my question.
again where is it written that BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN will go to hell if they have one sin?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
paxonel:
just say there things i have been saying that are not clear and point them out specifically.
I understand it's difficult to understand because i not coming out comprehensively. I'm just trying to summarize not to bore you with too many writings hoping you will think and relate all i have been saying with what you have read before in the bible.
but you have read in the bible that the disciples followed Jesus through a journey from Galilee to Jerusalem and the journey ended when Jesus was crucifed.
That there is no physical Jesus to follow today, meaning the physical following ended approximately 2000 years ago?
exactly!
it does not relate to men of nowadays because men of nowadays don't see physical Jesus to follow again.
did i give any such command? grin

OK, whatever!
If i did, I'm sorry.

But these things I'm saying, they are basic knowledge every Christian should know about their religion Christianity.

I remember in my secondary school days there is this revised standard version of the bible that was recommended for us. It used to come with maps.
Maps indicating the journey of Jesus before his crucifixion, also the journey of Paul who helped spreading the gospel.
Little did i know then that those maps were of great significance to understand what the bible is trying to let us understand.

You don't know anything about Christianity .

You said because there is no physical Jesus to follow nowadays means you don't have to follow his teachings ?

Being born again is physical or spiritual ?

John 3:6-8 KJV
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
[8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

You are really really ignorant of the Bible and don't know anything about God.

The word of God is eternal .

Matthew 24:35 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

You are reading your Bible upsidedown .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
ichuka:

hi bro.those above verses didn't answer my question.
again where is it written that BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN will go to hell if they have one sin?

Since you claimed the scriptures I gave did not answer your question , can you show me , from the Bible , where a born again Christian with a sin can make heaven ?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by ichuka(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
enilove:

Since you claimed the scriptures I gave did not answer your question , can you show me , from the Bible , where a born again Christian with a sin can make heaven ?

lol bro
pls don't change the goal Post.
nobody is talking about Heaven here.
the Bone is on Hell.so let's focus on that pls.
NO BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN IS GOING TO HELL.
because Hell is only might for those who didn't accept Christ as there Lord and Savior. both in the new and old testament.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
ichuka:

lol bro
pls don't change the goal Post.
nobody is talking about Heaven here.
the Bone is on Hell.so let's focus on that pls.
NO BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN IS GOING TO HELL.
because Hell is only might for those who didn't accept Christ as there Lord and Savior. both in the new and old testament.

Hell is not only for those who didn't accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour , it is for all sinners .

Matthew 7:21 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by paxonel(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
enilove:

You don't know anything about Christianity .
I will also ask that you rather present what you want to say deductively rather than first throwing conclusions like this and at the end you cannot back it up grin

You said because there is no physical Jesus to follow nowadays
atleast you are sincere enough to agree that there is no physical Jesus to follow

means you don't have to follow his teachings ?

Being born again is physical or spiritual ?

John 3:6-8 KJV
That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
[7] Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.
[8] The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
are you saying that because Jesus said that which is born of the flesh is flesh and that which is born of the spirit is spirit therefore born again is spiritual?
OK, if another person sees flesh in the scripture and concludes that born again is flesh he is also right seeing that both flesh and spirit are reflected in the scripture.

You don't read by the words you see in a single verse, you read by understanding the whole chapter.

Also, you failed to explain from your understanding what Jesus meant by the wind blow here it listed, it's a parable, that is where the meaning of born again lies.

You are really really ignorant of the Bible and don't know anything about God.
really?
Ok, you that understand please help us explain what this scripture mean, it's a parable grin

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

The word of God is eternal .

Matthew 24:35 KJV
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

You are reading your Bible upsidedown .

explain that scripture, I'm waiting grin grin
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by ichuka(m): 12:04am On Jan 17, 2021
enilove:

Hell is not only for those who didn't accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and saviour , it is for all sinners .

Matthew 7:21 KJV
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

you are quoting scriptures out of context bro.
your above verse didn't say they will go to Hell.
do you even know what the King of Heaven meant in that verse?
it means Heavens rule here on earth.and that's for a 1000years only.
bro we should stop preaching the Gospel of Hell to believers.instead preach love and edification of our spirit man in Christ.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by AntiChristian: 1:10am On Jan 17, 2021
enilove:
If you are a christian with only one sin , You will go to hell .

Muslims are going straight to hell .

Atheists are going to hell .

Unless you all repent and give your life to Jesus , you will spend your eternity in suffering and anguish in hell .

Are you born again? Yet you always lie to promote christianity.

I remember that your biggest lie that "Al" means God in Arabic.

Holy spirit really misled you with your born against status.

Olódò osi.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Grace2Grace(m): 3:08am On Jan 17, 2021
@maxinDHouse, I've been following your comments critically, I appreciate them.
Pls enlighten me on one of the questions you asked. I quote, "when did God began judging people, before or after resurrection" Rev20:11-14

Sir, the scripture you quoted should be seen in your explanation. Thanks
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Grace2Grace(m): 3:23am On Jan 17, 2021
@oga maxinDHouse, pls one more thing, you made mention of criteria for two set of people.

Pls explain this criteria for me. Thanks
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by orunto27: 5:02am On Jan 17, 2021
ATHEISTS PURSUED CHRIST TO RESURRECT BY FORCE SO THEY CAN ENJOY THIS HELL JEJELY.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 5:22am On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Are you born again? Yet you always lie to promote christianity.

I remember that your biggest lie that "Al" means God in Arabic.

Holy spirit really misled you with your born against status.

Olódò osi.

I lied because I told you the truth ?

You claimed '' Al '' means '' the '' in Islam but I insisted that it means '' god'' .
How does that become a lie .
'' Al '' can mean '' the '' in Arabic but does that make any sense when it is part of a name ?

If '' Al'' means the , then the real name of your god in Arabic is '' Lah '' . the Lah . Al lah '' since Allah is a name and not a title or a general noun.

Allah is a name and you can't remove any word from a name . A name is a name . You can't remove or add to it .

Finally , if someone is wrong when proving a point , that is not a lie .
I have nothing to gain by lying to you .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 5:27am On Jan 17, 2021
ichuka:

bro we should stop preaching the Gospel of Hell to believers.instead preach love and edification of our spirit man in Christ.

Where would someone who missed heaven go ?

You are just deceiving yourself .

We should preach love to people and lie that hell does not exists ? I pity you .

I pray you don't get to know the truth when it is too late .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by AntiChristian: 6:45am On Jan 17, 2021
enilove:

I lied because I told you the truth ?

You claimed '' Al '' means '' the '' in Islam but I insisted that it means '' god'' .
How does that become a lie .
'' Al '' can mean '' the '' in Arabic but does that make any sense when it is part of a name ?

If '' Al'' means the , then the real name of your god in Arabic is '' Lah '' . the Lah . Al lah '' since Allah is a name and not a title or a general noun.

Allah is a name and you can't remove any word from a name . A name is a name . You can't remove or add to it .

Finally , if someone is wrong when proving a point , that is not a lie .
I have nothing to gain by lying to you .

grin Alhamdulillah, you admitted to this statement. Now give a reference for this assertion or is this Holy spirit inspired cos since only you and those born again dey go heaven.

Born again are not supposed to lie and they are supposed to be guided by the holy spirit.

"Al" means the in Arabic.

Al + Rahmaan is pronounced Ar-Rahmaan due to assimilation.

Abdul + Allah is pronounced Abdullah.

From your theory above how do we disjoint Abdullah?

Abdu and llah?

Abdul and Allah?

Abdu and Allah?

So kindly give your holy spirit guided answer.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 11:10am On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

grin Alhamdulillah, you admitted to this statement. Now give a reference for this assertion or is this Holy spirit inspired cos since only you and those born again dey go heaven.

Born again are not supposed to lie and they are supposed to be guided by the holy spirit.

"Al" means the in Arabic.

Al + Rahmaan is pronounced Ar-Rahmaan due to assimilation.

Abdul + Allah is pronounced Abdullah.

From your theory above how do we disjoint Abdullah?

Abdu and llah?

Abdul and Allah?

Abdu and Allah?

So kindly give your holy spirit guided answer.

I didn't lie . It is you Muslims that lie and it is part of your religion known as ''Tagiyyah''.

Abdul - slave
Allah - the god .Slave of god
That is your interpretations.

Abdul _ slave
Allah _ god lah . slave of the god lah
That is my interpretation .

My question is . Is Allah the name of your god or it means '' the god '' . That is , a common name like saying god ?

Answer me and let's go from there .
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by ichuka(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
enilove:

Where would someone who missed heaven go ?

You are just deceiving yourself .

We should preach love to people and lie that hell does not exists ? I pity you .

I pray you don't get to know the truth when it is too late .

are you talking of the Kingdom of Heaven? or just Heaven.
see bro. if ywe want to preach or do evangelism we should know exactly what we are saying.
simple question I asked u about born again Christian going to hell u can't answer.
then what exactly are you preaching?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by AntiChristian: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
enilove:

I didn't lie . It is you Muslims that lie and it is part of your religion known as ''Tagiyyah''.

Abdul - slave
Allah - the god .Slave of god
That is your interpretations.

Abdul _ slave
Allah _ god lah . slave of the god lah
That is my interpretation .

My question is . Is Allah the name of your god or it means '' the god '' . That is , a common name like saying god ?

Answer me and let's go from there .

No be tagiyah na taqiyah and that doesn't exist except in the three cases as the hadith specified.

I requested for reference where "Al" means God in Arabic.

And stop twisting the question.

How did Abdul + Allah become Abdullah?

Al + Rahmaan becomes Ar-Rahmaan

If "Al" is God, what's the meaning of Ar-Rahmaan? Al-Qudoos?

Allah is the name of the Muslim God.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
ichuka:

are you talking of the Kingdom of Heaven? or just Heaven.
see bro. if ywe want to preach or do evangelism we should know exactly what we are saying.
simple question I asked u about born again Christian going to hell u can't answer.
then what exactly are you preaching?

I thought you wanted to know the truth , but it seems you are an under age who is just typing for typing sake.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by ochibuogwu5: 8:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Please the person who said that those who profess their believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified and claimed to have *received the NEW LIFE OF CHRIST* yet still *manifests sin or sinful lifestyle* will not go to hell-fire if they die *without repentance* while trying to denying or trying to *twist this scriptural passage and its context*
thus
"Enter through the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and spacious and broad is the way that leads away to destruction, and many are those who are entering through it.

14 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

15 Beware of false prophets, who come to you dressed as sheep, but inside they are devouring wolves.

16 You will fully recognize them by their fruits. Do people pick grapes from thorns, or figs from thistles?

17 Even so, every healthy (sound) tree bears good fruit [worthy of admiration], but the sickly (decaying, worthless) tree bears bad (worthless) fruit.

18 A good (healthy) tree cannot bear bad (worthless) fruit, nor can a bad (diseased) tree bear excellent fruit [worthy of admiration].

19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire.

20 Therefore, you will fully know them by their fruits.

21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?

23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands]." (Matthew 7:13-23 ampc)

*with your kingdom of Heaven expression as living a Christian life on earth and 1000 years of Christ earthly reign*........

Please can you also *relate your 1000 years teaching and kingdom of Heaven ideology with this Scripture, where Jesus was talking to the Jews who had believed in HIM about *being His Disciples indeed(genuinely)*, having the truth that sets them free, those who continue in sin not being *permanent members of the household* and the *permanent position of those who yield to the obedience of the Son of God's freedom*
thus
"So Jesus said *to those Jews who had believed in Him,* If you abide(continue) in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples.

32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.

33 They answered Him, We are Abraham’s offspring (descendants) and have never been in bondage to anybody. What do You mean by saying, You will be set free?

34 Jesus answered them, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, Whoever commits and practices sin is the slave of sin.

35 Now a slave does not remain in a household permanently (forever); the son [of the house] does remain forever.

36 So if the Son liberates you [makes you free men], then you are really and unquestionably free." (John 8:31-36 ampc)

Going further can you also explain this passage in the context of those *who do not bear fruits of righteousness by faith in Jesus Christ Crucified* within the context of being cut away and being burnt
thus
"I am the True Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser.

2 *Any branch in(inside; a believer) Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away);* and He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit." (John 15:1-2 ampc)

furthermore can you explain this scripture
"For it is impossible [to restore and bring again to repentance] those who have been once for all enlightened, who have consciously tasted the heavenly gift and have become sharers of the Holy Spirit,

5 And have felt how good the Word of God is and the mighty powers of the age and world to come,

6 If they then deviate from the faith and turn away from their allegiance—[it is impossible] to bring them back to repentance, for (because, while, as long as) they nail upon the cross the Son of God afresh [as far as they are concerned] and are holding [Him] up to contempt and shame and public disgrace.

7 For the soil which has drunk the rain that repeatedly falls upon it and produces vegetation useful to those for whose benefit it is cultivated partakes of a blessing from God.

8 But if [that same soil] persistently bears thorns and thistles, it is considered worthless and near to being cursed, whose end is to be burned." (Hebrews 6:4-8 ampc)

What about the Churches in Revelation 2 and 3 that Jesus appreciated for *all their good efforts and works of righteousness yet in the majority of them, He found sin/errors and warned them to repent or else, He will come and take away their lamps* ?

If believers who commit sin or err in the slightest of it will still make it to Heaven, why would Jesus border coming to give such warnings to those Churches from Heaven while He liveth forever in Heaven making intercession for His body the Church ?

Another vital question is
How can a human being who has died inside the Crucified Jesus Christ on the Cross by faith and became replaced by Christ New Life *be producing sin* ("....How can we who died to sin live in it any longer?" Romans 6:2) ?
"Once more Jesus addressed the crowd. He said, I am the Light of the world. He who follows Me will not be walking in the dark, but will have the Light which is Life." (John 8:12)

Is Jesus New Creation Life inside a believer, the producer or manifestor of sin ?
"But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, *we ourselves also are found sinners*, *is therefore Christ the minister of sin?* God forbid." (Galatians 2:17 KJV)

How can anybody who believes in Jesus and still manifests sin be following the example of Jesus who committed no sin while on earth *as the only example of our faith* and still make it to Heaven where Jesus who committed no sin while on earth is presently ?
according to this scripture "For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

22 *Who did no sin,* neither was guile found in his mouth:

23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

24 Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls." (1 Peter 2:21-25 kjv)

Anybody who practices any form or type of sin whether secret or external without repentance before biological death and those who disbelieve the gospel will spend eternity in hell-fire which id the second death just like Jesus declared it
thus
"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Revelation 21:6-8 )

Instead of making argument to justify those who claim to be Christians and still manifest sinful lifestyle please ask the Holy Spirit to *empower you with His mercy and grace that flows His throne of grace just like He helped Jesus to live on earth without sin each second of His earthly life* through this scriptural encouragement of Peter
thus
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

14 *Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.*

15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

17 *Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own steadfastness.*

18 But *grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ*. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen."
(2 Peter 3:9-18 KJV)

Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

No be tagiyah na taqiyah and that doesn't exist except in the three cases as the hadith specified.

I requested for reference where "Al" means God in Arabic.

And stop twisting the question.

How did Abdul + Allah become Abdullah?

Al + Rahmaan becomes Ar-Rahmaan

If "Al" is God, what's the meaning of Ar-Rahmaan? Al-Qudoos?

Allah is the name of the Muslim God.

If Allah is the name of the Muslim God and ''Al '' means the , then the real name of your god is ''Lah'' . Just like Allat , the idol goddess .

The letter ':the '' is Al in Arabic and name of your god is Al - lah , that is equal to -- the lah . which means your god's name is lah .

Am I wrong of right ?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by AntiChristian: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
enilove:

If Allah is the name of the Muslim God and ''Al '' means the , then the real name of your god is ''Lah'' . Just like Allat , the idol goddess .

The letter ':the '' is Al in Arabic and name of your god is Al - lah , that is equal to -- the lah . which means your god's name is lah .

Am I wrong of right ?

Gradually you're changing your stance. No be "Al" be God again abi?

God in Arabic is Illah not Lah!

Al- Lat is the Lat.

Allah's name is not disjointed. Allah is Allah.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Gradually you're changing your stance. No be "Al" be God again abi?

God in Arabic is Illah not Lah!

Al- Lat is the Lat.

Allah's name is not disjointed. Allah is Allah.

Are you now saying that when it comes to the name of Allah , the first two alphabets do not mean '' the '' ?
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Griffelspawn:
Lol. There is no hell there is no heaven. The only thing awaiting you in the afterlife is eternal darkness. Does it torment you? Does the fact everything you do is completely meaningless torture you? You will never see your loved ones after your death. You wont even be aware of the fact that they existed, you wont even know you existed. grin grin grin
You don't believe in a Heaven or Hell but you believe in an afterlife, how so?

I am all for people ceasing to exist at death but suggesting there is a continuation of sorts after death takes some serious trusting.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:28am On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

Unless you all repent and give your life to Jesus, you will spend your eternity in suffering and anguish in hell.

Jesus Christ never told you that Athiests and Muslims have a place in His covenant, so stop trying to drag them along pretdnding you do so in Jesus name.

Only those who believe in Jesus Christ have a part on His promise of Heaven or Hell. Others have been judged to cease to exist when they die, from the time of Adam.
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by petra1(m): 5:48am On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

Unless you all repent and give your life to Jesus , you will spend your eternity in suffering and anguish in hell .

Except for those who never heard the gospel. Those who reject the gospel will perish but those who never heard the gospel will have other parameters
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by AntiChristian: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

Are you now saying that when it comes to the name of Allah , the first two alphabets do not mean '' the '' ?

Show me where you ever see the name of Allah broken down to Al and lah?

There is no God but Allah!

God = ilaah

Allah = Allah
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Fvckyouall: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
enilove:

you are the biggest ode ever made for this statement you will burn in hell if it exists.

Every religion says if you don't believe in their God you will burn in hell so what makes you think your own is right, you people should open your eyes and stop being f00lish. religion is a scam to control the masses
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Fvckyouall: 7:47am On Jan 18, 2021
petra1:

Except for those who never heard the gospel. Those who reject the gospel will perish but those who never heard the gospel will have other parameters

same way you will burn In Muslim, Hindu or budhists hell for rejecting their gospel start thinking with your head not your anus
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2021
petra1:

Yes . I believe you . But that will be next to impossibility .

Romans 2:14-15 KJV
For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
[15] Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one anotherwink
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by Kobojunkie: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2021
ichuka:

bro we should stop preaching the Gospel of Hell to believers.instead, preach love and edification of our spirit man in Christ.
I am afraid you have your Gospel of the Kingdom of God tangled up in several places. Where did Jesus Christ Himself speak to you a 1000 year rule here on earth?

Jesus Christ Himself preached of a Heaven and a Hell...no one else before Him taught of such. Jesus Christ brought to you, as part of the Gospel of the Kingdom of God, a Hell and a Heaven. Not only did He relay this message in several parables, He also gave description of what would happen uon His return in Matthew 25. Why do you ignore what is in fact written of the one you claim to believe in? undecided
Re: Only Born Again Christians Will Enter Heaven , Others 100% Hell. by enilove(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

you are the biggest ode ever made for this statement you will burn in hell if it exists.

Every religion says if you don't believe in their God you will burn in hell so what makes you think your own is right, you people should open your eyes and stop being f00lish. religion is a scam to control the masses

I will not burn in hell as long as I am righteous before God .

Other religion might be scam but Christianity is not a scam , although there are wolves using it to scam people .

Are you saying there is no God ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Christian And Sin / Benefits Of Being A Muslim Woman / God's Wife -missing In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.