Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria (16836 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 14 2022 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

But the airspace was shut down for 4 months. Whether they did it late or not doesn't matter. What matter is that they did it and it saves lives. It slowed down the virus.

They were about THE LAST nation to shut down - exact opposite of what u saying! US banned China Jan 31, Nigeria 23 March after we almost went crazy shouting in FG to do like other countries and ban flights
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2021
PoliteActivist:

They were about THE LAST nation to shut down - exact opposite of what u saying! US banned China Jann 31

The US never shut down their airspace. There is a different between banning flight going to a country and shutting down airspace. When a country shut down their airspace, no plane from anywhere in the world goes in or out of that country. The first Covid case in US was from Europe.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:49am On Jan 15, 2021
PoliteActivist:

I was paid to say that. Sorry, no story to share
how much ?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by GrandFinale2021(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

We will all know our faith by the end of January. In the age of social media, one can only downplay it for a little while.

fate not faith.
I can see you're an illiterate that's why you fools are okay with shutting down schools, no wonder your use of English is so poor
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
fate not faith.
I can see you're an illiterate that's why you fools are okay with shutting down schools, no wonder your use of English is so poor

So have you seen the latest news on school shut down. In case you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/6364413/lasu-shuts-hostels-students-test.

Literacy is not only about reading and writing, it also applies to how you reason. I can clearly see that you went through school but school failed to go through you. If your reasoning skill is up to par, you won't dare use that bolded word as an evidence of your illiteracy.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you mean people in your family dying largely?
Nonsense

I said it! School failed to go through you. It is people like you that will be playing at the back of the class and start disturbing other students who knew why they are in school.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

I said it! School failed to go through you. It is people like you that will be playing at the back of the class and start disturbing other students who knew why they are in school.
come and close schools na with your audio virus.
Illiterate I'm quite sure you're a northerner
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by GrandFinale2021(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

So have you seen the latest news on school shut down. In case you missed it https://www.nairaland.com/6364413/lasu-shuts-hostels-students-test.

Literacy is not only about reading and writing, it also applies to how you reason. I can clearly see that you went through school but school failed to go through you. If your reasoning skill is up to par, you won't dare use that bolded word as an evidence of your illiteracy.
paid agent, keep enjoying the money NCDC is giving you to spread lies and fears.
God will judge you all soon.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by luvmijeje(f): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
paid agent, keep enjoying the money NCDC is giving you to spread lies and fears.
God will judge you all soon.

There is no need for your emotional rant. Didn't I tell you that school refuse to go through you. What is the correlation between LASU Medical school shutting down and your accusation of me being a paid agent? Illiterate!!!
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
how much ?

You won't believe it. This country get money o. No mind them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by PoliteActivist: 6:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

The US never shut down their airspace. There is a different between banning flight going to a country and shutting down airspace. When a country shut down their airspace, no plane from anywhere in the world goes in or out of that country. The first Covid case in US was from Europe.

The first US case is definitely from China and was already in US by Nov. 2019. But the issue is, FG REFUSED to ban flights from hot zones including Wuhan, or even have mandatory quarantining until March 23, loong after other countries!
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by Tspot(m): 7:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
luvmijeje:

Thank you. They were all putting on a mask(Including us) but one removed it when communicating with one of my colleague who issued their tickets.

You have to see the way we are pouring clorox everywhere immediately they left. Hand sanitiser even suffer from our hands.

I just hope you guys weren't infected goodluck to you.
You guys should put a statement out there that people infected shouldn't come and endanger your lives there.

Only an ignorant person will think the people who wants to steal money in this government can lie that there is covid -19 in this country and all the doctors in this country will keep quiet and let them keep misleading us.
The doctors are even the ones to confirm to the president that yes it has landed the country last year not the president himself .What does Buhari know about virus infections?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by Digmygold: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

OGUN KILL YOU AND SHUT YOUR LIFE DOWN.

You want every body's life to be shut diwn because you're frustrated that you are doomed with your dead business established on the foundation of fraud. Ka da fun o laye ati lorun. Osese bere ekun pro, igbe pro. Barawo banza. Pot calling kettle black. What do you do for a living? Fvcking finished fraudster. Na you that ogun go kill. Den go pick your maggot brain from express.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Digmygold:

I want MY life to be shut diwn because I AM frustrated that I AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY are doomed with OUR dead business established on the foundation of fraud. Ka da fun EMI ATI GBOGBO FAMILY MII laye ati lorun. MOsese bere ekun pro, igbe pro. Barawo banza.I AND MY UNFORTUNATE FAMILY ARE Pot calling kettle black. What do you do I.for a living? I AND MY USELESS FATHER ARE Fvcking finished fraudster. Na you that ogun go kill ME AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY IN JESUS NAME . Den go pick ME AND ALL MY FAMILY maggot brain from express IN JESUS NAME .
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by Digmygold: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=Lordbinsmar post=98153955][/quote]

Lordbinsmar hahahaha. Your level of frustration is hilarious. E ni da eru leru to. Oya catch all your ahes back and let your them manifest in your life and generations after you in a million fold. Your life is shut doesnt mean we must all join in your permanent misery
Lol
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by tonididdy(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2021
realstars:
So 23 People In Nigeria Has gone to RIP.
1275 has gone home, to unite with family.
While 1479 Has gone inside for rest.

i here say Digital Vaccin is on the way for Nomal Numbering.
It's not a digital vaccine but a digital passport for the vaccinateed to he able to travel with ease.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 14 2021 In Nigeria by realstars: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2021
tonididdy:

It's not a digital vaccine but a digital passport for the vaccinateed to he able to travel with ease.
Coppy, but last last something digitgl follow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Class Method To Prevent Pregnancy.(photo) / Remove Camphor From Your Newborns, It Causes Jaundice – Aproko Doctor / COVID-19 Update For January 13 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.