Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,070 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? (2355 Views)

My Friend's Ex Married To Another Man Is My Lover, How Do I Get Out Of This Mess / How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / How Could She Explain Her Way Out Of This Mess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Meteng: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2021
I doubt this story sha, simply because nobody deserves to be this stvpid. But just in case it's true, OP is a confirmed mumu
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by nuelsam: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2021
ahnie:

Teacher nwajioku simply put...you invested in P.ussybank. one of the oldest most dangerous banks in the world.

My son...I'm glad to tell you that... you're a Simp!
u dey gimme Joy with all this quotes.......Teacher nwajioku,wth

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Michelle55: 8:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Samakus:

Are you destined to be unfortunate? So, you can't see that you're the one that needs the PRAYERS now and very fast? cheesy

This ahnie of a guy/girl is damn funny. I laughed my balls off grin. Now I'm a black ass, balless niggar cheesy
Bia nwokem be nice!!

A guy man is going through relationship tussle na, let him count his losses in peace biko.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Samakus(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Michelle55:

Bia nwokem be nice!!

A guy man is going through relationship tussle na, let him count his losses in peace biko.

Oh my baby grin. You know I always listen to you cheesy. OK I'm nice now. The young man just dey shame my balls
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Michelle55: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Samakus:

Oh my baby grin. You know I always listen to you cheesy. OK I'm nice now. The young man just dey shame my balls
Ona akogheri cheesy of all things the guy supox shame na that ya sagging balls? grin
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Samakus(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Michelle55:

Ona akogheri cheesy of all things the guy supox shame na that ya sagging balls? grin

Bia, o do ka iñuru ogwu iba cheesy. Whose balls are sagged? I withdraw my love now and loneliness will deal with you
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Michelle55: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2021
Samakus:

Bia, o do ka iñuru ogwu iba cheesy. Whose balls are sagged? I withdraw my love now and loneliness will deal with you
Hahaha haha. E pain am oh, chei. You better don't wonjure yasef oh, come let mama takia of you enyia. No let konji use you do ihe iberibe cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by SavageResponse(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
I MET THIS YOUNG GIRL IN MY AREA SOMETIME AROUND JUNE LAST YEAR (2020). I INTRODUCED MYSELF TO HER & TOLD HER FEW THINGS ABOUT ME & MY PAST. SHE ALSO DID THESAME. TOLD ME HER MUM IS LATE AND HER DAD IS BASED IN CAMEROUN WITH HIS TWO OTHER WIVES & THEIR KIDS WHERE HES A FISHERMAN. BUT SHE & HER FIVE SIBBLINGS ARE HERE IN NIGERIA WATCHING OVER THE PROPERTIES HE HAS HERE. I FELT PITY 4 HER AS SHES THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AFTER HER FIVE SIBBLINGS(ALL GIRLS). SHE HAS TO GO OUT AS EARLY AS 6AM IN THE MORNING TO SELL AIRTIME TO SHOPS, STORES & SUPERMARKETS 4 HER EMPLOYER WHO PRINTS AIRTIME. LOOKING AT THE STRESS SHE GOES THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO TAKE CARE OF HER & YOUNGER ONES IN HER ABSENCE. ASSISTED HER IN PREPARING MEALS 4 THEM WHEN SHES AWAY TO WORK, WATCH THEIR DIRTY CLOTHES INCLUDING HERS, FETCH WATER 4 THEM & WATCH OVER THEM UNTIL SHES BACK FROM WORK AROUND 3PM. AND WHEN FLOOD CAME TO BAYELSA AROUND OCT/NOV I HAD TO ACCOMODATE THEM FOR A MONTH AS THEIR WOODEN HOUSE WAS FLOODED.

Is the wooden house part of the so called properties of their father they stayed back to watch over in Nigeria?
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ahnie: 9:55am On Jan 15, 2021
The best we can do for this guy is just to share the grace for me.he might probably be at the girl's doorstep crying his eyes out.

I detest weak men!

pls no body should quote me....I have low battery.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Dliquidmetal(m): 10:03am On Jan 15, 2021
All I know is that you already saw the signs but you chose to live in disbelive. She just created a beast and she no know he go hard you to help another without being skeptical in the future. Karma has its ways of happening
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Odoogu(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
Of all the things i just narated look at where your rat sense is thinking & going?

she isn't far from the truth if I may say...
Did you intend to get anything in return from her?
can you boldly relate this story to your Mum?
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Joshdboss(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
ALL THAT COULD COME OUT OF HER MOUTH WAS THAT SHE WANTS TO BE ALONE & TIRED OF ANY RELATIONSHIP AND THAT SHES WAITING FOR HER DAD TO COME VISIT THIS YEAR SO THAT SHE CAN LEAVE HIS CHILDREN FOR HIM & GO TO ANYWHERE SHE HAS IN MIND & START AFRESH because SHES FED UP ALREADY. WELL I JUST HAVE TO POST THIS TRUE LIFE RECENT CHALLENGING EVENT THAT AM TRYING TO GET OVER because I SACRIFICED EVERYTHING FOR THIS GIRL & HER SIBBLINGS WHO I NEVER KNEW BEFORE. JUST SAW HER, HER PREDICAMENT & FAMILY GROUND & DECIDED TO LAY A HELPING HAND. THE WHOLE AREA PEOPLE ARE LIKE; "TEACHER YOU ARE TRYING OH! YOU HAVE REALLY TRIED FOR THIS PEOPLE, ITS NOT EASY" BUT LOOK AT WHERE I FIND MYSELF TODAY.
What were u expecting...... marriage? D girl has tasted forbidden fruit. She knows with all you e done for her you'll want to marry her, whereas she wants to flex and enjoy more fruits. Naso young girls dey oh. It's hard before u see very sensible ones. Only later in life when they are full of regrets that they become wise. By then she will remember u n start wishing she had settled down with u.
My advice: just learn the lesson and move on. Make she no break ur heart any further.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Jessepaid(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2021
I can't read...

All caps with no spacings....
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Samakus(m): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Michelle55:

Hahaha haha. E pain am oh, chei. You better don't wonjure yasef oh, come let mama takia of you enyia. No let konji use you do ihe iberibe cheesy

cheesy cheesy. Onyinye!!! Oya na, Coman collect small ohhh ahhh cheesy

Mama the mama cheesy. Easy o
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Alexgman1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
SavageResponse:

Is the wooden house part of the so called properties of their father they stayed back to watch over in Nigeria?
The things in the house. Alot of stuffs
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ogashman(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
I MET THIS YOUNG GIRL IN MY AREA SOMETIME AROUND JUNE LAST YEAR (2020). I INTRODUCED MYSELF TO HER & TOLD HER FEW THINGS ABOUT ME & MY PAST. SHE ALSO DID THESAME. TOLD ME HER MUM IS LATE AND HER DAD IS BASED IN CAMEROUN WITH HIS TWO OTHER WIVES & THEIR KIDS WHERE HES A FISHERMAN. BUT SHE & HER FIVE SIBBLINGS ARE HERE IN NIGERIA WATCHING OVER THE PROPERTIES HE HAS HERE. I FELT PITY 4 HER AS SHES THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AFTER HER FIVE SIBBLINGS(ALL GIRLS). SHE HAS TO GO OUT AS EARLY AS 6AM IN THE MORNING TO SELL AIRTIME TO SHOPS, STORES & SUPERMARKETS 4 HER EMPLOYER WHO PRINTS AIRTIME. LOOKING AT THE STRESS SHE GOES THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO TAKE CARE OF HER & YOUNGER ONES IN HER ABSENCE. ASSISTED HER IN PREPARING MEALS 4 THEM WHEN SHES AWAY TO WORK, WATCH THEIR DIRTY CLOTHES INCLUDING HERS, FETCH WATER 4 THEM & WATCH OVER THEM UNTIL SHES BACK FROM WORK AROUND 3PM. AND WHEN FLOOD CAME TO BAYELSA AROUND OCT/NOV I HAD TO ACCOMODATE THEM FOR A MONTH AS THEIR WOODEN HOUSE WAS FLOODED.

U messed up big time.... I read ur epistle and from ur story, u never mentioned to her that u wanted to date her(u didn't toast her or told her be ur girlfriend).

So I won't blame her. She sees u as a friend and all u have done for her and her siblings as friendly assistance.

She doesn't see u as her boyfriend because the request was not expressed. Though it was implied by you through ur actions but the fact that she doesn't fancy u ab initio and the favours she gets from u, made her to play along.

Now, she has bailed because ur time in her life has expired. She has used u to elevate herself and doesn't need you anymore.

Take away: as a guy who is not a player, when dealing with women, always know ur stand in their lives. Don't just assume that a girl is into you because she was a bit romantic towards u.
Always ensure that she accepts your friendship by saying yes to u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What I Will Do To This Girl On Val's Day. (picture) / Friends With Benefit ( Female Only) / My Boyfriend Can't Buy Me This Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.