Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? (2336 Views)

My Friend's Ex Married To Another Man Is My Lover, How Do I Get Out Of This Mess / How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / How Could She Explain Her Way Out Of This Mess. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Alexgman1(m): 2:32am On Jan 15, 2021
I MET THIS YOUNG GIRL IN MY AREA SOMETIME AROUND JUNE LAST YEAR (2020). I INTRODUCED MYSELF TO HER & TOLD HER FEW THINGS ABOUT ME & MY PAST. SHE ALSO DID THESAME. TOLD ME HER MUM IS LATE AND HER DAD IS BASED IN CAMEROUN WITH HIS TWO OTHER WIVES & THEIR KIDS WHERE HES A FISHERMAN. BUT SHE & HER FIVE SIBBLINGS ARE HERE IN NIGERIA WATCHING OVER THE PROPERTIES HE HAS HERE. I FELT PITY 4 HER AS SHES THE ONLY ONE LOOKING AFTER HER FIVE SIBBLINGS(ALL GIRLS). SHE HAS TO GO OUT AS EARLY AS 6AM IN THE MORNING TO SELL AIRTIME TO SHOPS, STORES & SUPERMARKETS 4 HER EMPLOYER WHO PRINTS AIRTIME. LOOKING AT THE STRESS SHE GOES THROUGH ON A DAILY BASIS I TOOK IT UPON MYSELF TO TAKE CARE OF HER & YOUNGER ONES IN HER ABSENCE. ASSISTED HER IN PREPARING MEALS 4 THEM WHEN SHES AWAY TO WORK, WATCH THEIR DIRTY CLOTHES INCLUDING HERS, FETCH WATER 4 THEM & WATCH OVER THEM UNTIL SHES BACK FROM WORK AROUND 3PM. AND WHEN FLOOD CAME TO BAYELSA AROUND OCT/NOV I HAD TO ACCOMODATE THEM FOR A MONTH AS THEIR WOODEN HOUSE WAS FLOODED.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Alexgman1(m): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2021
EVEN TOOK SOME OF THEIR PROPERTIES TO MY PLACE TO AVOID DAMAGE BY THE FLOOD OR THEFT AT NIGHT AS THEY ARE NO LONGER THERE. WITH THE PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN I WASNT EVEN GOING TO WORK AS I WAS A PRIVATE SCHOOL TEACHER. I TRIED TO MAKE SURE I TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM WITH WHAT I GET FROM MY HOME LESSONS. ALSO GOT AN ANDROID PHONE FOR HER SO THAT SHE CAN EXPERIENCE FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE AND EVERY OTHER GOOD & GREAT THINGS YOU ENJOY FROM USING AN ANDROID PHONE. AFTER THE FLOOD THEY WENT BACK TO THEIR WOODEN HOUSE.
TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT, I NEVER KNEW THIS ANDROID PHONE I GOT FOR HER WILL BRING SO MUCH DAMAGE TO OUR RELATIONSHIP. SHE STARTED GIVING HER NUMBERS TO GUYS WHO ASK FOR IT ON ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS. EVEN HER EX WHO THEY HAVE BROKEN UP SINCE 2018. STARTED CALLING HER AND THEY ALWAYS SPEAK & CHAT IN FRENCH AS THEY BOTH GREW UP IN CAMEROUN FROM CHILDHOOD UNTIL THEY RELOCATED TO NIGERIA IN 2016. I ALWAYS KEPT MUTE & SAID NOTHING. NEVER CONFRONTED HER 4 ONCE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ahnie: 2:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Alexgman1(m): 2:52am On Jan 15, 2021
COME XMAS LAST YEAR. I WAS RUNNING UP AND DOWN TO SEE THAT I MAKE THE XMAS THE BEST THEY EVER HAD. RUNNING HELTER SCELTER BUYING & GETTING THINGS IN PREPARATION FOR THE XMAS. LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT THIS GIRL WAS MAKING HER OWN PLANS TO REUNITE WITH HER EX DURING THE XMAS. COME XMAS DAY HER SIBBLINGS WERE WITH ME HAVING A NICE & GREAT TIME & ALSO WENT OUTING. SHE TOLD ME DAT DAY SHE WOULD GO VISIT HER FRIENDS & FEW FAMILY MEMBERS. SO I SAID OK. THIS GIRL LATER LEFT ME & HER 5 SIBBLINGS AROUND 12PM TO GO FOR HER SAID VISITATION & DIDNT COME BACK UNTIL 28th OF DECEMBER. LEAVING ME WITH HER YOUNGER ONCE FOR DAYS. I NEVER CALLED OR SENT A TEXT TO KNOW HER WHERE ABOUT AND SHE NEVER DID TOO. BUT TO MY GREATEST DISMAY BY THE TIME SHE CAME BACK SHE WAS ANOTHER PERSON ENTIRELY. SHE STARTED AVOIDING ME & MY PLACE. SHE ALSO TOLD HER SIBBLINGS WHO ARE NOW VERY FOND OF ME TO STOP COMING TO MY PLACE TO PLAY WITH ME & WATCH TV OR SLEEP. I AV CALLED HER THRICE TO ASK HER WHAT IS MY OFFENCE OR CRIME THAT SHES ACTING THIS WAY?
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ahnie: 3:00am On Jan 15, 2021
you don see where Toyota Camry dey use the engine of trailer?
yOur case be like man wey his ex-girlfriend insist to be his chief bridesmaid on his wedding day.
My son please continue your epistles....Mama is reading.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ahnie: 3:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
COME XMAS LAST YEAR. I WAS RUNNING UP AND DOWN TO SEE THAT I MAKE THE XMAS THE BEST THEY EVER HAD. RUNNING HELTER SCELTER BUYING & GETTING THINGS
As nwoke obioma.
When was the last time you embarked on this running helter-skelter buying things for your mum?I asked again,when was the last time you spoilt your parents with money in order to compensate them for all the years of labour they spent on you?

My son verily verily I say unto thee... you're a simp.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ahnie: 3:02am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
EVEN TOOK SOME OF THEIR PROPERTIES TO MY PLACE TO AVOID DAMAGE BY THE FLOOD OR THEFT AT NIGHT AS THEY ARE NO LONGER THEIR. EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS PANDEMIC LOCKDOWN & I WASNT EVEN GOING TO WORK AS I WAS A PRIVATE SCHOOL TEACHER I TRIED TO MAKE SURE I TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM WITH WHAT I GET FROM MY HOME LESSONS. GOT THIS GIRL AN ANDROID PHONE SO SHE EXPERIENCE FACEBOOK, WHATSAPP, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE AND EVERY OTHER GOOD & WONDERFUL THINGS THAT YOU ENJOY FROM USING AN ANDROID PHONE. AFTER THE FLOOD THEY WENT BACK TO THEIR WOODEN HOUSE. TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT I NEVER KNEW THIS ANDROID PHONE I GOT FOR HER WILL BRING SO MUCH TO OUR RELATIONSHIP. SHE STARTED GIVING HER NUMBERS TO GUYS WHO ASK HER FOR IT ON ANY OF THE SOCIAL MEDIA. THE WORST WAS HER EX WHO THEY HAVE BROKEN UP SINCE 2009. STARTED CALLING HER AND THEY ALWAYS SPEAK OR CHAT IN FRENCH AS THEY BOTH GREW UP IN CAMEROUN FROM CHILDHOOD UNTIL THEY RELOCATED TO NIGERIA 2016. BUT AV ALWAYS KEPT MUTE & SAID NOTHING. NEVER CONFRONTED HER 4 ONCE XMAS.
pls cut to the chase...it ended in premium tears abi?

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by dayleke: 3:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Lol....

The guy dey rant sha....
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by majamajic(m): 3:26am On Jan 15, 2021
U deserve UN home keeping award

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Alexgman1(m): 3:28am On Jan 15, 2021
ALL THAT COULD COME OUT OF HER MOUTH WAS THAT SHE WANTS TO BE ALONE & TIRED OF ANY RELATIONSHIP AND THAT SHES WAITING FOR HER DAD TO COME VISIT THIS YEAR SO THAT SHE CAN LEAVE HIS CHILDREN FOR HIM & GO TO ANYWHERE SHE HAS IN MIND & START AFRESH because SHES FED UP ALREADY. WELL I JUST HAVE TO POST THIS TRUE LIFE RECENT CHALLENGING EVENT THAT AM TRYING TO GET OVER because I SACRIFICED EVERYTHING FOR THIS GIRL & HER SIBBLINGS WHO I NEVER KNEW BEFORE. JUST SAW HER, HER PREDICAMENT & FAMILY GROUND & DECIDED TO LAY A HELPING HAND. THE WHOLE AREA PEOPLE ARE LIKE; "TEACHER YOU ARE TRYING OH! YOU HAVE REALLY TRIED FOR THIS PEOPLE, ITS NOT EASY" BUT LOOK AT WHERE I FIND MYSELF TODAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by The5DME(m): 3:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Fake story.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ahnie: 3:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
ALL THAT COULD COME OUT OF HER MOUTH WAS THAT SHE WANTS TO BE ALONE & TIRED OF ANY RELATIONSHIP AND THAT SHES WAITING FOR HER DAD TO COME VISIT THIS YEAR SO THAT SHE CAN LEAVE HIS CHILDREN FOR HIM & GO TO ANYWHERE SHE HAS IN MIND & START AFRESH because SHES FED UP ALREADY. WELL I JUST HAVE TO POST THIS TRUE LIFE RECENT CHALLENGING EVENT THAT AM TRYING TO GET OVER because I SACRIFICED EVERYTHING FOR THIS GIRL & HER SIBBLINGS WHO I NEVER KNEW BEFORE. JUST SAW HER, HER PREDICAMENT & FAMILY GROUND & DECIDED TO LAY A HELPING HAND. THE WHOLE AREA PEOPLE ARE LIKE; "TEACHER YOU ARE TRYING OH! YOU HAVE REALLY TRIED FOR THIS PEOPLE, ITS NOT EASY" BUT LOOK AT WHERE I FIND MYSELF TODAY.
Teacher nwajioku simply put...you invested in P.ussybank. one of the oldest most dangerous banks in the world.

My son...I'm glad to tell you that... you're a Simp!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Alexgman1(m): 3:43am On Jan 15, 2021
The5DME:
Fake story.
I dont blame you but i pray for you.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Alexgman1(m): 3:48am On Jan 15, 2021
ahnie:

Teacher nwajioku simply put...you invested in P.ussybank. one of the oldest most dangerous banks in the world.

Of all the things i just narated look at where your rat sense is thinking & going?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:35am On Jan 15, 2021
ahnie:
you don see where Toyota Camry dey use the engine of trailer?

My son please continue your Epistles....Mama is reading.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:39am On Jan 15, 2021
ahnie:

Madam why are you making me Laugh loud this night when people are sleeping grin grin
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Nobody: 5:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Do you really expect one to read that long ass story written in capital letters? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2021
ahnie:

now this is coming from a woman. Smh. But to be candid why is it that the female folk is trying very hard to make all men become the beast you have always wanted them to be or what?

So a guy can't help a girl he has feelings for again. Y'all must mess things up one way or another.

Well what can I say? I pity this brother. He just wasted his resources on a hoe. God grant you fortitude to bear this loss, man.

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ahnie: 5:45am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
Of all the things i just narated look at where your rat sense is thinking & going?
Guy simply put ...you have been BOY-zoned.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 15, 2021
People dey mumu o....
So wetin you want? Make we dey fry buns for u?
That ship don sail, move on with your life and stop calling her. Make u no dey embarrass yourself more .
You have served your purpose, na another man pikin turn.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by ahnie: 5:51am On Jan 15, 2021
SarutobiEky:
now this is coming from a woman. Smh. But to be candid why is it that the female folk is trying very hard to make all men become the beast you have always wanted them to be or what?

So a guy can't help a girl he has feelings for again. Y'all must mess things up one way or another.

Well what can I say? I pity this brother. He just wasted his resources on a hoe. God grant you fortitude to bear this loss, man.
Hello online counsellor....I can confidently tell you that the guy never made his intentions known to the lady at all from his narrative...hence the lady thinking he's a good Samaritan and finally Boy zoning him.

Have a nice day saaa.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by boxer022(m): 5:56am On Jan 15, 2021
From what I just read, I can easily summarize that you saw a lady in need, had some discussions with her and started dating her. You loved her with all your heart but on the other hand, I doubt if she loved you at all. To her you are only a helper in the time of need. Try as much as you can to take things easy with yourself and move on with your life without her as she has moved on. One thing is certain and you have to learn from it, it is not every lady you see out there in need that you will invest in. Disregard all insults rendered on you and focus on the lessons learnt from this relationship with her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by SarutobiEky(m): 6:06am On Jan 15, 2021
ahnie:

Hello online counsellor....I can *confidently* tell you that the guy never made his intentions known to the lady at all from his narrative...hence the lady thinking he's a good Samaritan and finally Boy zoning him.

Have a nice day saaa.

it's okay. Seems like you missed the part where the girl said she was tired of the relationship.
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Angelacruz: 6:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Move on,a good woman will locate u.She don see u finish nah.U went too far washing her clothes n d siblings clothes is pure definition of a simp.
Alexgman1:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Samakus(m): 6:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
I dont blame you but i pray for you.

Are you destined to be unfortunate? So, you can't see that you're the one that needs the PRAYERS now and very fast? cheesy

This ahnie of a guy/girl is damn funny. I laughed my balls off grin. Now I'm a black ass, balless niggar cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Icyexpressions: 6:46am On Jan 15, 2021
TRULY I SAY UNTO YOU MY FRIEND, every action has an equal level of reaction. What I'm saying in short is that, you know those things you were thought in class is not just for you to excel in class alone but at the society at large.

You haven't done anything wrong, and she's hasn't acted less of what to expect from virginal people.

I normally let people know that 1, I help when I feel comfortable and no matter how little or big the help is, I sees it as help and nothing More. I don't help you and bank on the help emotionally.

Basic rule of relationship... Don't invest in Bitchcoin. ( THIS ID NOT WICKEDNESS BUT SOMETIME, THERE DOME WEIRD RULES THAT YOU CAN JUST DO WITHOUT IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG. )

Sorry, you had to learn from your own experience.

On the other note, you better thank your star that she was she's even a but straight forward and told you what she wants before it got to the point DNA. ANYWAYS YALLA
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Ghostrye: 6:55am On Jan 15, 2021
Alexgman1:
Who send you market to carry, she didn't ask for your help and she owes you nothing. This is a premium example of a SIMP.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by femi4: 7:07am On Jan 15, 2021
OP...Why are you shouting with the caps
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by sammycarz(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Bayelsa dey pay teachers better money o..
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Calibrator: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Some girls need your help not your love.

Know this and know peace!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by Kriss216: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Samakus:

Are you destined to be unfortunate? So, you can't see that you're the one that needs the PRAYERS now and very fast? cheesy

This ahnie of a guy/girl is damn funny. I laughed my balls off grin. Now I'm a black ass, balless niggar cheesy
Aswear, that ahnie girl na real werey, lol
Re: How Do I Get Out Of This Mess? by maiquel: 7:37am On Jan 15, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Wierdest and Wildest Sexual Fantasies ( Adults18+) / Should I Confront Her Or Let Her Take All These Things? / Did I Overreacted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.