Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) (38023 Views)

34-Year-Old Ogun Woman Found Dead Inside Canal / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Pious101:
This life no balance at all.
See money when some guys take dey drink beer in one sitting
Money when some ladies take dey buy just one hair
Money when some persons take dey cook one pot of soup
Na that same amount still make son of man commit suicide. Naira land make ona check am, this life balance at all? cry
That money no even reach to buy iPhone x of 2017, life no balance

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by anungangampu: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:
It's such a pity.. but understand that the suicide door leads to a far harder world at the other side. It is not rest at all. I tell you. Earth is just one dimension out of a multicomplex dimensional nature of the universe. Just like an onion layer.

The suicide door leads you to a layer deeper and grosser from the unity. Failing an exam means you have to repeat it. It is the law; but understand you go back to the former class since you failed to pass the one of this earth. The UNIverse implies we are all in a journey back to the first point, first cause, which is filled with peace and love. We are beings on a spiritual journey.

Suicide is not the way. Some will say "I have no idea how hard is it". But take it from someone who understands the music of suicide but was fortunate enough not to dance to its tone. When you pass the bait, you are rewarded.

Pls anyone attempting to take their life should have a rethink. It is all a test bound to time. Pass it, and be greatly rewarded. Become spiritual, not only religious, then you shall come to see and become h.

Peace and Truth
Where can I know more about what u said in the first paragraph
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by HelpYourself(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:
It's such a pity.. but understand that the suicide door leads to a far harder world at the other side. It is not rest at all. I tell you. Earth is just one dimension out of a multicomplex dimensional nature of the universe. Just like an onion layer.

The suicide door leads you to a layer deeper and grosser from the unity. Failing an exam means you have to repeat it. It is the law; but understand you go back to the former class since you failed to pass the one of this earth. The UNIverse implies we are all in a journey back to the first point, first cause, which is filled with peace and love. We are beings on a spiritual journey.

Suicide is not the way. Some will say "I have no idea how hard is it". But take it from someone who understands the music of suicide but was fortunate enough not to dance to its tone. When you pass the bait, you are rewarded.

Pls anyone attempting to take their life should have a rethink. It is all a test bound to time. Pass it, and be greatly rewarded. Become spiritual, not only religious, then you shall come to see and become liberated.

Peace and Truth

Posts like yours makes me happy people are starting to wake up

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Wrong decision
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by arantess: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:

Pls anyone attempting to take their life should have a rethink. It is all a test bound to time. Pass it, and be greatly rewarded. Become spiritual, not only religious, then you shall come to see and become liberated.

Peace and Truth
Peace be unto you
As for the dead, his journey has just begun
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Garrieveryday: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
That is the end of the chapter.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
In wizkid's voice
" I don see where pressure make man wreckle , so make you live your life jeje no regret am

In seyi vibes voice
"Brokenness fit make a man craze, and most times craze no they show for face,
Go away
Biti je bi jare
Ajdkckckskxkxk. Jdjdkcjck
That way no be ur way

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Guys, I am going through so much depression too. I have lost ALL and I have nothing to fall back to. Not only have I lost all, I have fallen into a lot of debt too. I pray I don't lose it at this point in time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by dovetark: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2021
This is it.
Queenlovely:
I will keep repeating it for every idiot to hear.

the community structure need to be strengthened.
what do we benefit from living together in a COMMUNITY?

because of 170k he just died Sara.
money that his community can easily raise in a wink.

we are social animals, we work better in group not individualism. individualism is not an African thing, we are part of a larger community of humans that can support each other when things go south.

we may all be human but we are not equal. some are weak, some are stronger than others. let's complement each other strength.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:33am On Jan 15, 2021
cry
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Robertgreene1(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2021
for me..suicide is d best way to go when all hope is lost..it's like telling d God or force or whatever it is that brought u into this crazy brutal world against ur will that "look..i'm not doing again"...if not 4 d fear of d unknown abt death caused by religious brainwashing..then more people will easily choose suicide over a meaningless hopeless life...so we should respect suicide victims...they re really d strong ones not d other way round...

3 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Na wa oooo
shocked
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Usihyelda(m): 8:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Na him life
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by osuagwumike(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2021
my safi always on the headlines nowadays "we no dey carry last o" hmmm Rip brother God help us all
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2021
Na wa ooo.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2021
I plead with people who want to commit suicide not to do so.
Rest in peace.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:

Peace and Truth
you go to the grave to become manure when dead

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Legendarytonyy: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2021
His family members will now spend 500k for his burial. It's actually his fault Sha, let's learn to speak up.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Emmanuel909090: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2021
Bola146:
Depression is real! People should please speak out! Killing yourself is not the best solution. Someone might want to help or listen to you please

Nobody will, I'm currently in one now and nobody seems to be of help. Its just normal but when things like this happen they will be the first to say why didn't you speak up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Johnadeniyi: 8:40am On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see hardship in the land. I see more people taking this option.

May that your s**ly spiritual eyes go blind.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by anenymasng(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:
It's such a pity.. but understand that the suicide door leads to a far harder world at the other side. It is not rest at all.[/b] I tell you. Earth is just one dimension out of a multicomplex dimensional nature of the universe. Just like an onion layer.[b]

Peace and Truth

You know this how? Well I'm prerry sure it's just oblivion after death. There's nothing on the other side.

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 8:42am On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see hardship in the land. I see more people taking this option.

Hopefully, you will not hear my suicide story go viral very soon.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Eryyy92: 8:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Bola146:
Depression is real! People should please speak out! Killing yourself is not the best solution. Someone might want to help or listen to you please
If they come to nairaland now and abeg you guys will still call them scammers

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Unrated900(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Bola146:

This guy might have speaks out with no one to help and people might even Be laughing at him

Depressions is real

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by wonder233: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2021
E no balance at all
Pious101:
This life no balance at all.
See money when some guys take dey drink beer in one sitting
Money when some ladies take dey buy just one hair
Money when some persons take dey cook one pot of soup
Na that same amount still make son of man commit suicide. Naira land make ona check am, this life balance at all? cry
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by greatness77: 8:45am On Jan 15, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1379023/34-year-old-man-commits-suicide-delta-graphic-photos/
just 170k,and davido bought diamond plated lighter for 2million infact d doctors killed him, my qstion remains how will d doctors feel when they will receive dis news?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2021
Only In This Present Govenment,
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2021
So sad
Rip
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Even a man living in a saner clime like USA thought of taking his own life......

Depression kills quicker than any other issue....avoid it pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.