Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) (38022 Views)

34-Year-Old Ogun Woman Found Dead Inside Canal / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2021
anungangampu:

Where can I know more about what u said in the first paragraph

The whole key is to know thyself... To find your higher self, to discover God in you. Every body paths to self discovery is different. But I have two step I can recommend...

Meditation
Study

To meditate is to strive to communicate with your higher self in the other world. And thru study you can learn to meditate. When you succeed in connecting with the universe, your night will become day.

But remember, the road is hard but once you begin, the whole forces will help you realize your goal.

Honestly, this is all.. ask and it shall be given, seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be open unto you.

I wish I can help further but this my limit for the now.. check the username gofuckyourself to learn something. But always remember, the key lies within and only you can unlock yourself.

Peace and Truth

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by damiloladuke: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2021
RIP
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nitah1: 8:53am On Jan 15, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://igberetvnews.com/1379023/34-year-old-man-commits-suicide-delta-graphic-photos/
Check very well now you will discover people living on the street with him that feed their dogs and agric fowl with that amount on daily basis, but they don't care whether any other person matter.

The love of God is absent in our minds we only go to church to show up material things but the main aim is defeated ages ago.

This is why i have a rethink about this church of a thing.

Does it mean this guy don't go to church?

Why did i even asked, the church can not even help but only pray when it's time for practicals.

REV. CHIDI OKORAFOR i really love you.

Listen to this message by him. "Are we still brethren"

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2021
This is sad, RIP man. Suicide is never an option.

Regardless of how tough it is out there, stay alive for those who love you.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint1: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Bola146:
Depression is real! People should please speak out! Killing yourself is not the best solution. Someone might want to help or listen to you please
What you don't know is most people who killed themselves are those who speak out and no one was able to help them.
You think the man might not have contacted almost everyone he knew for help?

Problems most times don't cause depression, when no one listened when you call... That's where depression sets in.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:57am On Jan 15, 2021
THE DEVIL HAS A DEVICE FOR TAKING AWAY LIVE TO HELL EVERY-DAY..
IS CUTTING AWAY THE HEAD...THE CURE FOR STOMACK TROUBLES?

THIS IS WHAT MOST NIGERIAN YOUTHS OFTEN DO...
LET'S STOP THE ROMAN FOOL DRAMA..
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2021
Some animals will come here to blame him to dead as if dey would have given him shishi if he beg openly.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by VanDerWaalforces: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I will keep repeating it for every idiot to hear.

the community structure need to be strengthened.
what do we benefit from living together in a COMMUNITY?

because of 170k he just died Sara.
money that his community can easily raise in a wink.

we are social animals, we work better in group not individualism. individualism is not an African thing, we are part of a larger community of humans that can support each other when things go south.

we may all be human but we are not equal. some are weak, some are stronger than others. let's complement each other strength.
You've spoken well my brother, but don't be surprised that this same community people would easily give out money for his burial than his treatment.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:
It's such a pity.. but understand that the suicide door leads to a far harder world at the other side. It is not rest at all. I tell you. Earth is just one dimension out of a multicomplex dimensional nature of the universe. Just like an onion layer.

The suicide door leads you to a layer deeper and grosser from the unity. Failing an exam means you have to repeat it. It is the law; but understand you go back to the former class since you failed to pass the one of this earth. The UNIverse implies we are all in a journey back to the first point, first cause, which is filled with peace and love. We are beings on a spiritual journey.

Suicide is not the way. Some will say "I have no idea how hard is it". But take it from someone who understands the music of suicide but was fortunate enough not to dance to its tone. When you pass the bait, you are rewarded.

Pls anyone attempting to take their life should have a rethink. It is all a test bound to time. Pass it, and be greatly rewarded. Become spiritual, not only religious, then you shall come to see and become liberated.

Peace and Truth
Gibberish. Let's just pretend that you have some sense.

2 Likes

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by silibaba: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
hypocrites that will pay tithe but cant help the poor or less privileged.

save up you tithe so that when situation like this comes, you can lend a helping hand.

pastors growing fatter while members growing thinner

i come in peace!!!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ojemedad: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
One is his leg is amputated, also was just diagnosed of cancer, his other leg is beginning to issues

Problem was just too much for him
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2021
ah tor...the sickness go be like... Rukevwe no be kill you o, na u kill yourself
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:
It's such a pity.. but understand that the suicide door leads to a far harder world at the other side. It is not rest at all. I tell you. Earth is just one dimension out of a multicomplex dimensional nature of the universe. Just like an onion layer.

The suicide door leads you to a layer deeper and grosser from the unity. Failing an exam means you have to repeat it. It is the law; but understand you go back to the former class since you failed to pass the one of this earth. The UNIverse implies we are all in a journey back to the first point, first cause, which is filled with peace and love. We are beings on a spiritual journey.

Suicide is not the way. Some will say "I have no idea how hard is it". But take it from someone who understands the music of suicide but was fortunate enough not to dance to its tone. When you pass the bait, you are rewarded.

Pls anyone attempting to take their life should have a rethink. It is all a test bound to time. Pass it, and be greatly rewarded. Become spiritual, not only religious, then you shall come to see and become liberated.

Peace and Truth

you are right. If suffering is lasting then it can be endured. If the suffering cannot be endured then it will not be lasting. Marcus Aurelius
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by ruffy06(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2021
I go blame our plithiefcian for this
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Impregnablefolk: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
This is really sad ...all those that didn't bother helping him when he was alive ....will now raise money for his burial.... they'll even spend more than that 170k on his burial...
My dear! That's d irony of African life. They c wickedness as strength n kindness as weakness. Wahala 4hu no get money...I come in peace.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Magmata: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2021
policy12:

It's not just speaking out, but how many people are I'm I ready to listen to their stories.

How many people actually do I empathise with those going tru pain in life.

Sometimes it's not just listening, people actually need help.

Some it's money,
Some it's affection/affirmation love and hope.
Some it's just time and attention
Some it's a word of encouragement
Some it's jus a shoulder to lean on
Some it's assurance they need.
Some it's just job. Imagine if he has a good job he wud be able to buy his drug without depending on anyone.
Some it's prayer.

Beyond speaking out, people I also need to start showing kindness back up with actions.

Sometimes we forgetfully isolates ourself from this duty of uplifting others thinking we aren't equipped to serve in such capacity. But your submission confirmed everyone can be of help, for this reason, I have to make a little adjustment to your submission to give every viewer a sense of responsibility.

Money isn't everything, in fact, larger percentage of human problem has nothing to do with money but lack of understanding.

I will help someone today.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Y'all be saying " talk to someone , they might want to listen". Truth is that , if this man actually talked to people, we won't even look at him twice. We will assume he is trying to dupe us. Now that he is deceased, we come here to pretend like we care. we are hypocrites, that's just it.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by lymelyte(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2021
justosee:

you go to the grave to become manure when dead
if you don't believe in life after death, keep it to yourself self. You think this current reality is all and everything?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by zinny377(f): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2021
This is very sad indeed!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by simplesearch: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2021
omojesu202:

hmnnn...
it is not easy jor

Is it any easier then to take sniper or die from suicide?!
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Proffdada: 9:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I will keep repeating it for every idiot to hear.

the community structure need to be strengthened.
what do we benefit from living together in a COMMUNITY?

because of 170k he just died Sara.
money that his community can easily raise in a wink.

we are social animals, we work better in group not individualism. individualism is not an African thing, we are part of a larger community of humans that can support each other when things go south.

we may all be human but we are not equal. some are weak, some are stronger than others. let's complement each other strength.
I'm not supporting suicide but he must've reached out and everyone was forming SMAN/SWAN. Just a smile can save people even but everyone just dey bone face
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigeria needs as much therapists and psychologist as possible. This suicide thing is becoming too much.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Mjpem23(m): 9:29am On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see hardship in the land. I see more people taking this option.

You are very stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 9:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Vote apc again , suicide will be a thing of the past ,just like book haram
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 9:33am On Jan 15, 2021
One of the greatest problems a man could have in life is lack of finance.
It's not easy to tell people your problems especially when it has to do with money. Most of the people that go about saying 'givers never lack'; 'it is good to do good'; 'help your neighbour' and all sort of motivational sayings, will be the first to look down on you when you go to them for financial help.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by zedegit: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Bola146:
Depression is real! People should please speak out! Killing yourself is not the best solution. Someone might want to help or listen to you please

I have been speaking out for a while now. I have been asking for help to raise #50 000 to start afresh.

nobody is answering me. it's so frustrating.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2021
This foreign act is unAfrican. It shows we are losing our tradition and norms of gathering and hearing out each other's pains
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by obehi231(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:

Peace and Truth

I like to know you
Among the few privileged with knowledge and edge
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Roddd(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2021
Do you really want to know the reality about this speaking out thing when depressed? No one really cares. I mean NO ONE. Most times, the supposed listening ears continuously expends such required resources on clear frivolities for self gratification. And I repeat, NO ONE SINCERELY CARES.

But then, suicide is not a wise choice.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Impregnablefolk:
My dear! That's d irony of African life. They c wickedness as strength n kindness as weakness. Wahala 4hu no get money...I come in peace.

That thing irritates me to my bone.... it's wickedness honestly...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / Steroids Turns Female Bodybuilder To A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.