Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) (38011 Views)

34-Year-Old Ogun Woman Found Dead Inside Canal / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by TheKing4040(m): 1:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I will keep repeating it for every idiot to hear.

the community structure need to be strengthened.
what do we benefit from living together in a COMMUNITY?

because of 170k he just died Sara.
money that his community can easily raise in a wink.

we are social animals, we work better in group not individualism. individualism is not an African thing, we are part of a larger community of humans that can support each other when things go south.

we may all be human but we are not equal. some are weak, some are stronger than others. let's complement each other strength.

You're so smart and intelligent. I would love to have you in my government when I become president. I'm 100% we can work together. Peace and love �
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by kalufelix(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yen-yen-yen....all-those-positive-speakers-"talking-to-someone"-should-park-one-side...how-many-struggling-guys-una-don-reachout-to-in-your-extended-and-immediate-family...the-corpse-will-end-up-getting-a-lavish-spending-in-the-name-of-"last-respect"cheesy....this-life-is-just-a-game...nobody-gives-a-fyyyk-about-you...not-even-your-momma...know-this-and-know-peace...

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by GodWrites: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:

I would have not replied you but I see you yearning, desiring, striving to come to know. But I am sorry to tell you this but understand that it is the whole truth I am about to tell you:

Nobody can proof it to you but yourself. This is the hard truth.

Anyone that says he can only want to swindle you.

Only you have the answer you seek. Ironical, but true. If you decide to stick with your stance as you highlighted above, you LL get the corresponding result based off your objective.

Is the law, cause and effect.

You know atheist are right, so are agnostic and same with theist. Everything is right, no wrong. Or to better but it, everything is wrong, no right.

O Divine paradox...

There are objective truth which can't be disputed, like 1 + 1 equalling 2.

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, it stands.

Same applies to gravity. It doesn't give a damn if you believe it exist or not; jump from any Tower you know and you'll smash to your death.

I shouldn't be schooling you, but I see that urge to wallow, to make mistakes and explore.

I've been there, and in the end all I met was nothing. You crave for meaning, whereas there is none.

Existence of different dimensions is merely theoretical and posed as a possibility, no concrete evidence yet.

To believe otherwise without any proof is delusion, and you're no different from these religious fanatics bombing themselves.

After all, they have no proof that their god even exist, talk of knowing if he's actually the true god compared to over 4000 gods in history.

Keep journeying, you'll arrive at truth, that there is absolutely nothing out there. Just enjoy this 3D space, and make the most of every moment.

1 Like

Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by kalufelix(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Yhull now see motivational quotes everywhere...and eye service talks....but these same people will easily ignore when the person was alive..
swearscheesy...try-taking-a-sick-leave-from-a-private-organization-in-nigeria...even-when-its-obvious...they'll-always-believe-you-are-not-real..at-the-end-of-the-month-40%-of-your-salary-will-be-vandalized..
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by nedu2000(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:
It's such a pity.. but understand that the suicide door leads to a far harder world at the other side. It is not rest at all. I tell you. Earth is just one dimension out of a multicomplex dimensional nature of the universe. Just like an onion layer.

The suicide door leads you to a layer deeper and grosser from the unity. Failing an exam means you have to repeat it. It is the law; but understand you go back to the former class since you failed to pass the one of this earth. The UNIverse implies we are all in a journey back to the first point, first cause, which is filled with peace and love. We are beings on a spiritual journey.

Suicide is not the way. Some will say "I have no idea how hard is it". But take it from someone who understands the music of suicide but was fortunate enough not to dance to its tone. When you pass the bait, you are rewarded.

Pls anyone attempting to take their life should have a rethink. It is all a test bound to time. Pass it, and be greatly rewarded. Become spiritual, not only religious, then you shall come to see and become liberated.

Peace and Truth
you got proof?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by LongNipple(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Which Ailment is that? What I have learnt is this life is that, when God says an ailments would not kill you, it will never kill you. You will manage it alive till you meet the answer to your health problem.

We have had such patients like that in the past who were at the point of giving up and ending their life becos of their Ailment but now they met us and today, they are completely cured. Even those that Doctors gave up on, now they met us and now they are cured.

He died not becos of 170K. He could have borrowed it to pay. It was the thought of managing the sickness that probably ended his life. Probably the doctors had told him that he would live with such condition all his life with no hope of improvement but the 170K is just for a temporary treatment and the issue would keep reoccurring.

Dont Die in Silence. Don't Suffer that Sickness, Disease, Ailments in silence.
Phytoscience Stem Cell Therapy Heals, Repairs and Cures all Health Challenge from the Cellular level. It tackles it from the Root cause of the problem. IT REGENERATES CELLS. Stop Dying in silence. Spread the word. Your Health Matters. You only have one life. Click on the Health page below to know more.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343890/life-testimonies-how-phytoscience-stem
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
GodWrites:

Same applies to gravity. It doesn't give a damn if you believe it exist or not; jump from any Tower you know and you'll smash to your death.

I shouldn't be schooling you, but I see that urge to wallow, to make mistakes and explore.

I've been there, and in the end all I met was nothing. You crave for meaning, whereas there is none.

Existence of different dimensions is merely theoretical and posed as a possibility, no concrete evidence yet.

To believe otherwise without any proof is delusion, and you're no different from these religious fanatics bombing themselves.

After all, they have no proof that their god even exist, talk of knowing if he's actually the true god compared to over 4000 gods in history.

Keep journeying, you'll arrive at truth, that there is absolutely nothing out there. Just enjoy this 3D space, and make the most of every moment.

To sum it up.. you are right: there is NOTHING
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by henry1500(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:
It's such a pity.. but understand that the suicide door leads to a far harder world at the other side. It is not rest at all. I tell you. Earth is just one dimension out of a multicomplex dimensional nature of the universe. Just like an onion layer.

The suicide door leads you to a layer deeper and grosser from the unity. Failing an exam means you have to repeat it. It is the law; but understand you go back to the former class since you failed to pass the one of this earth. The UNIverse implies we are all in a journey back to the first point, first cause, which is filled with peace and love. We are beings on a spiritual journey.

Peace and Truth
how you take know big big talk
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Basiljoe: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:

Suicide is not the way. Some will say "I have no idea how hard is it". But take it from someone who understands the music of suicide but was fortunate enough not to dance to its tone. When you pass the bait, you are rewarded.

Pls anyone attempting to take their life should have a rethink. It is all a test bound to time. Pass it, and be greatly rewarded. Become spiritual, not only religious, then you shall come to see and become liberated.

Peace and Truth
God bless you.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by walkingshadow911: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Another hero down. you are not a failure.
you are not a less privileged
you are just surrounded by asshole.
Rip soldier
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Robertgreene1(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
tobidipity:

My brother God bless u. They're screaming 'Speak up' upandan but how many of them have a listening ear? How many of them are ready to show the love and assistance? Many of us would have taken this route if we are strong enough. Abeg respect suicide victims
hanging on to a meaningless hopeless life is not strength..it's just fear of d unknown abt death itself nd d "afterlife"..
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Basiljoe: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:

I would have not replied you but I see you yearning, desiring, striving to come to know. But I am sorry to tell you this but understand that it is the whole truth I am about to tell you:

Nobody can proof it to you but yourself. This is the hard truth.

Anyone that says he can only want to swindle you.

Only you have the answer you seek. Ironical, but true. If you decide to stick with your stance as you highlighted above, you LL get the corresponding result based off your objective.

Is the law, cause and effect.

You know atheist are right, so are agnostic and same with theist. Everything is right, no wrong. Or to better but it, everything is wrong, no right.

O Divine paradox...
Can we be friends, even both in real life?
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by tarantino1: 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
GodWrites:

I agree with you � percent. It's a depressing reality though. I try not to think about it too much but to just enjoy life. You don't know when the grim reaper would sneak up on you.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by GodWrites: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
tarantino1:

I agree with you � percent. It's a depressing reality though. I try not to think about it too much but to just enjoy life. You don't know when the grim reaper would sneak up on you.

It's depressing, learning that there is no inherent meaning to life.

Why do you think Elon Musk is headstrong on neurolink?

Dude probably doesn't want to die and needs a way to digitize his brain lol.

Although with TIME, immortality will be within reach.

If there is any meaning out there, it's the one WE give to it.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Basiljoe:

Can we be friends, even both in real life?

Yes, we are.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by tarantino1: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
GodWrites:

It's depressing, learning that there is no inherent meaning to life.

Why do you think Elon Musk is headstrong on neurolink?

Dude probably doesn't want to die and needs a way to digitize his brain lol.

Although with TIME, immortality will be within reach.

If there is any meaning out there, it's the one WE give to it.

I doubt there'll ever be immortality. It's a futile effort but even if there's a slight chance at it, by the time our sun dies, so will our universe and all that's in it.

And I agree the meaning we give it is what makes it purposeful
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by GodWrites: 6:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
tarantino1:

I doubt there'll ever be immortality. It's a futile effort but even if there's a slight chance at it, by the time our sun dies, so will our universe and all that's in it.

And I agree the meaning we give it is what makes it purposeful

I've reached a stage in life where I rarely use the word 'impossible'.

Going by how much we have achieved as a specie, someone from 1515 will probably call us sorcerers.

Immortality will not be an easy feat, but I believe its achievable. Just like our modern computer, all it needs is time and constant evolution.

When I say immortality, that doesn't mean death wouldn't be a possibility. It simply means being unable to die as a result of old age.

Before 2080, scientists in the AI field are even confident that Artificial Super Intelligence (ASI) will be a reality.. Some even speculate that it will be possible before 2030.

Imagine what we'll achieve with this breakthrough.

Possibilities abounds! And if there is one thing I know, it's that man never gives up in his quest to advancement.

Think about it, we started with rocks. Look where we are today.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
obehi231:

I like to know you
Among the few privileged with knowledge and edge

Yes.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 6:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:

Peace and Truth

I take it that you have been to the other side.

Or I take it that you have attempted suicide before.

Please don't tell me you came close to it. If you have not attempted it before or you have not died from suicide to be able to see the other side but for some reason be granted a second chance to return back to the land of the living, then what you have just said makes absolutely no sense.

The fact that you never got to the point of suicide, as in actually engaging the act, means you have no idea what goes on in their head. It has not gotten strong enough to make you do it, so you dont understand.

Those who commit suicide do not actually want to take their own lives. All they wanted was an escape. The escape was what was in their minds. It never really dawned on them that that escape also meant the end of their lives. They just wanted it to stop.

While being killed by whatever it is they chose, they almost always wish they could undo what they have just done. Because then it suddenly hits them that their lives are about to end.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by China112(m): 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good evening. First of all I am sorry for posting this here but things have been very rough.
I am starving with nothing to eat.
I am sorry if you feel offended but please help me
gtb 0 122 242 718
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by SecretPerv: 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
leadzeal:

Peace and Truth

The issue here is that folks that write this kind of "epistle" do not realise it is a mental illness that leads to suicide (chronic depression) before someone decides they are tired of this world.. Life must have sucked out life from them. I pray they find their creator's mercy in the hereafter.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by makeherscream(m): 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pious101:
This life no balance at all.
See money when some guys take dey drink beer in one sitting
Money when some ladies take dey buy just one hair
Money when some persons take dey cook one pot of soup
Na that same amount still make son of man commit suicide. Naira land make ona check am, this life balance at all? cry
baba if I tell you say life balance just know say na setup embarassed
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Emilo(m): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
If activities in this world lead to event in another. Why none before earth??

leadzeal:

Peace and Truth
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Pious101: 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
makeherscream:
baba if I tell you say life balance just know say na setup embarassed
Big set up bro
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Double wahala for dead body.
Suicide is not the solution and it will never be.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Alaganature(m): 1:49am On Jan 16, 2021
May God help the men... men are going through a lot...
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 2:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Nigeria is hard.
Bad leaders.
Delta governors since 1999 are extremely bad governors.
Re: 34-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Delta (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Emilo:
If activities in this world lead to event in another. Why none before earth??

We are here to strive so as not to forget (again).

In your question lies the answer...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Military Clinics And Hospitals In Nigeria / Zambian Man Donates His Liver To His Wife To Save Her Life (Photos) / Bridget Isi: AAU Student Dies Of Malaria, 2 Weeks To Her Final Exam (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.