Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ (26017 Views)

Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Bodheyben: 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
cry
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Omezif(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cheerful givers have blessing but not those who gives to commit sin against God.
stingy men association of nigeria is not giving much but want to give less to commit sexuall sin against God which means the organization doesn't have blessing.
people of the World today no get shame at all, lacked fear of God in them.
verdict; they should quit this nonsense organization.
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dcx
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Adakintroy: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Women are responding to this strong. But only dependable women. You will think na joke..but many women survival are going on this.

Prostitution will make you weak so weak you will depend on someone else for a living. A cardinal sin. There is nothing special about men. We just do stuff regularly all the time. Look at football it's just some group of old men kicking a round thing and running around in a square. Nothing more. My point find something to do and do it regularly and consistently until you are better at it.

If you order life right. You will never t need to complain about Buhari. Nigeria itself is a subject to the principles of life. Ones you get it right Nigeria will have to stand aside.

Its a easy world, technology make it over simplified. Some people have not left their house but they make importations and make good money. If in this century you still depend on a man for survival or prostitute you are slave to weakness.

Fry akara, plate hair,cook food sell...dam it do something for God sake!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Jmarjr(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Amazonhub:
Lol... very smart somebody��.. pledges loyalty to Cheerful givers�

Meanwhile, make some bucks on amazon every month with just few set up. It works on autopilot!

can you teach me?
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by bluefilm: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Well... she can continue to cheerfully give her expired pussy to those that need it.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Adewale1603(m): 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheerful givers in kind, not in cash
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Edintee: 12:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Correct lady

A plot (600sqm) is urgently available for a distress sale at Queen's park estate, Kuje, Abuja.
All the land documents are available for sighting.
The asking price is #1.4m. Please PM me if intrested.
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Shedrack777: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sasiri:
I Just Bought 4.5-[ODD] from EGYPT;

Whats-app;
0 9 1 3 3 0 1 92 90.

#PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#
only 4.5 odds? mtcww. next time, buy 3,000 odds

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Amazonhub: 12:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jmarjr:

can you teach me?
send me a messa he on what sapp.. check my signature
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Kimjongun: 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
Waje despite my love for you, you did this?
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Glawrie: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Na krokro I dey see abi na grey hair?
she tinted her hair
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Akuruoulo(m): 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Cheerful giver.... giving what?
Their females will be giving their kpekus, while their men will be spending.
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by EMMY76: 12:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
These ones don't have any choice nah giving is part of their job specification. undecided
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by blinking001(m): 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Who is Waje??
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by theMagnet: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheesy wetin dem dey give?
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why do people concern themselves mostly with useless trends all in the name of humor? She actually sat down or more probably paid someone to design that stupid shìt

Well she gets publicity, what do the youth who waste their time on such news get? They get stupid.
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by emmaodet: 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Adakintroy:
Women are responding to this strong. But only dependable women. You will think na joke..but many women survival are going on this.

Prostitution will make you weak so weak you will depend on someone else for a living. A cardinal sin. There is nothing special about men. We just do stuff regularly all the time. Look at football it's just some group of old men kicking a round thing and running around in a square. Nothing more. My point find something to do and do it regularly and consistently until you are better at it.

If you order life right. You will never t need to complain about Buhari. Nigeria itself is a subject to the principles of life. Ones you get it right Nigeria will have to stand aside.

Its a easy world, technology make it over simplified. Some people have not left their house but they make importations and make good money. If in this century you still depend on a man for survival or prostitute you are slave to weakness.

Fry akara, plate hair,cook food sell...dam it do something for God sake!

You think they don't know? it is the over greediness, laziness and living a big life fallacy that is worrying most.
If there are 2 choices or roads to choose, humans will alwyas choose the easy part to the hard one.
Hustling is farrr harder and less rewarding to hardwork bro.
For you to appreciate hardwork, it has to be mixed with smartness, if possible connection, grace, mercy etc just add more to it. Hardwork alone without other ingridients won't take you far in this present age. It is too hard compared to prostitution
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by chygozie11: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sasiri:
I Just Bought 4.5-[ODD] from EGYPT;
Whats-app; 0 9 1 3 3 0 1 92 90.
#PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#
play am make you turn billionaire nah...ole
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by tamunobello: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Thank you Waje
CastedAyo:
Singer Waje has pledged her loyalty to the Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old shared a picture of her Identification (ID) card on Instagram on Thursday.

She was appointed as the minister of budget and national planning of the association.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBum3slg5i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria came to be after the ‘Stingy Men Association’ trended on Monday.

Musician Seun Kuti who founded the association said, “What is this STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (SMAN) Trying to give us a bad name. We Nigerian men that understand the art of taking care of our women.

“If we don’t do it who will? Abeg join the winning team because AFRICAN WOMEN ARE WORTH IT.”

Other members of the association include D’banj, Vector, JJC Skillz and Olalekan Olaleye.
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Reelmii: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
who has she ever helped.. someone that has not paid her staff their salaries

Smh
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Clothingonline9(m): 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cheerful givers happy life
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by extol1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
this stupid trending thing I have been avoiding. let me add my one cent.

when I employed a driver, we agreed his salary was 80k. but I used to pay him 120k. as a gift

so when ever I pay him 80k he starts murmuring, my husband advised I should fire him immediately. and I did.

I learnt a lesson: Never start what you cannot finish.

that is what our men should know, during the boom times in Nigeria, men spoilt women with cash gift, whil other men tried to copy.

now the economy is wobbling, they cannot keep up with the lifestyle and the women do not care. seems they haven't gotten the memo

they follow the highest bidder
please, can I come and be your next driver?
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Queenlovely(f): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
extol1:
please, can I come and be your next driver?
ok
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by extol1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Queenlovely post=98085610] ok[/quote how can I apply
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Karmaisme(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Even if she charge you 100k for you to shine her Congo, you go do am without hesitation, even if it's to sell your father's land.

You too get bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by meobizy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Age don set for this one face. She's broke and hasn't had a hit in years, I am not surprised.
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Gamblex: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
our mumu don do shishi we no dey give ;Dour mumu don do shishi we no dey give
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Adadazz: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
meobizy:
Age don set for this one face. She's broke and hasn't had a hit in years, I am not surprised.
Oh, really?) Crazy man
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Between this woman and DJ puppy, I don't know whose breast I like the most.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Yemi Alade’s 27th Birthday Party Yesterday (here) / Anna Banner Wishes Flavour A Happy Father’s Day Celebration / Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.