Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ (26016 Views)

Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) / Davido Reassures His Loyalty To Aye Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Dantee005(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Moferere:

The fact that you sold your father's property doesn't make me a prodigal son like you
Arrrh dis one enter. grin
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Solatium(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Moferere:
Orisirisi, who will shine this old mama Congo? undecided

Guy,forget i go over shine am sef,the package wey dey her front na my all time favorite
Re: Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ by Charx122: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2021
CastedAyo:
Singer Waje has pledged her loyalty to the Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The 40-year-old shared a picture of her Identification (ID) card on Instagram on Thursday.

She was appointed as the minister of budget and national planning of the association.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBum3slg5i/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria came to be after the ‘Stingy Men Association’ trended on Monday.

Musician Seun Kuti who founded the association said, “What is this STINGY MEN ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (SMAN) Trying to give us a bad name. We Nigerian men that understand the art of taking care of our women.

“If we don’t do it who will? Abeg join the winning team because AFRICAN WOMEN ARE WORTH IT.”

Other members of the association include D’banj, Vector, JJC Skillz and Olalekan Olaleye.

The women just love following up the men ..they want to be stingy too? Men they got money ..
God made man,
Man made money,
Money made
Mary marry madman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Yemi Alade’s 27th Birthday Party Yesterday (here) / Anna Banner Wishes Flavour A Happy Father’s Day Celebration / Linda Ikeji & Covenant University Students (tweet Fight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.