Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman (16630 Views)

Yesterday I Went On A Solo Date At MOA - Read My Deadly Shocking Experience / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by skinny419(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
Guys I will update soon my battery is low, please bear with me
Which one is battery low again..abi na blackberry u dey use

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
For a couple of months things were rosy for me, all I had to do was answer calls and make her laugh, I had no job but I was comfortable, had a nice phone and always had small change on me, my mom was getting suspicious because when I toiled day in day out in different sites I wants able to afford anything for myself, I told her I was doing some biz online and she was off my back for that moment.

My friend advised me to collect a tangible money from the lady, citing that the affair won't last and the money she was giving me was just change so I needed to bill her at least to know whether she even loves me like she claims.
I told the lady of a business idea I conceived with my friend but lacked funds to kick start it, she promised to give us the money.

As days went by the urge for us to meet grew stronger, so she started making plans to that effect. We fixed a date when she would be in my state to pay her mother a visit, I met my friend and we arranged a venue but she insisted it had to be an open place preferably at night since she was the shy type.

On the D day, I was a little nervous though I concealed it so my friend won't notice. Around 7pm I took off with my friend on his bike to the area she directed us to,it was a dark and lonely street, after a few minutes we say a slim figure coming towards us. I couldn't believe this was the lady I've been talking with over the years, she could easily pass for a 20year old lady, I was skeptical so I had to ask her some questions about some of the things I had discussed with her before.

She was very shy and couldn't look me in the face,, we agreed to see the following day in a more private location so we could talk well. She squeezed some money into my palm as she wanted to leave, I counted the money when we got home and it was 30k....ahh for what naa Me and my friend went to a bar and flexed after which I gave him 5k from the remaining money.

She called me in the bar and said she's scared I might not like her again but I told her I already love her more, 30k dey shack me naa. She made me promise her not to leave her bla bla bla, the next appointment was agreed to be in a hotel, wahala was setting in. I told my friend of her insisting on a hotel and he was not surprised, guy just dey ready something fit sup o,he told me. Guy I no fit straf person wife naa abi you want make them curse me? I cut back, abobi no dey jonze all sin na sin, na one thing go kill man, before you go get this 30k na 30 thousand block you go carry o he insisted.

The following day I found a hotel in a deserted street and paid, my friend was in the bar gulping down bottles of origin beer. Thirty minutes later she arrived and I directed her to the room, I was able to see her clearly for the first time. She was dark, tall and very pretty with average boobs and ass, she wore a tight fitting trouser with a chiffon top. She sat close to me on the bed with her face down, I held a hand drew her closer and planted a kiss on her lips, she resisted for a moment then kissed me back, I felt a bulge in my pants.....

11 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
blazepascal:
op no worry you go still master writing
I no dey learn writing o, I'm just telling a story
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
OP is testing his writing skills
I code not write, I don't have any intention of going into writing
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Lorayne(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
we dey wait
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by rabiudon: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Una like amebo for naija!
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Kindness218: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
continue
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Molahnelson(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmmm

I don't judge you

But, you see my friend, through the hand of an adulterous woman a man is being bought to a piece of bread

Remember that man, remember

3 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Tonymegabush1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
I no read again.... undecided
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Techcrunchng(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by barbwire2(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Do quick finish the tory o.. Wahala for who no wan read on

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by extol1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
For a couple of months things were rosy for me, all I had to do was answer calls and make her laugh, I had no job but I was comfortable, had a nice phone and always had small change on me, my mom was getting suspicious because when I toiled day in day out in different sites I wants able to afford anything for myself, I told her I was doing some biz online and she was off my back for that moment.

My friend advised me to collect a tangible money from the lady, citing that the affair won't last and the money she was giving me was just change so I needed to bill her at least to know whether she even loves me like she claims.
I told the lady of a business idea I conceived with my friend but lacked funds to kick start it, she promised to give us the money.

As days went by the urge for us to meet grew stronger, so she started making plans to that effect. We fixed a date when she would be in my state to pay her mother a visit, I met my friend and we arranged a venue but she insisted it had to be an open place preferably at night since she was the shy type.

On the D day, I was a little nervous though I concealed it so my friend won't notice. Around 7pm I took off with my friend on his bike to the area she directed us to,it was a dark and lonely street, after a few minutes we say a slim figure coming towards us. I couldn't believe this was the lady I've been talking with over the years, she could easily pass for a 20year old lady, I was skeptical so I had to ask her some questions about some of the things I had discussed with her before.

She was very shy and couldn't look me in the face,, we agreed to see the following day in a more private location so we could talk well. She squeezed some money into my palm as she wanted to leave, I counted the money when we got home and it was 30k....ahh for what naa Me and my friend went to a bar and flexed after which I gave him 5k from the remaining money.

She called me in the bar and said she's scared I might not like her again but I told her I already love her more, 30k dey shack me naa. She made me promise her not to leave her bla bla bla, the next appointment was agreed to be in a hotel, wahala was setting in. I told my friend of her insisting on a hotel and he was not surprised, guy just dey ready something fit sup o,he told me. Guy I no fit straf person wife naa abi you want make them curse me? I cut back, abobi no dey jonze all sin na sin, na one thing go kill man, before you go get this 30k na 30 thousand block you go carry o he insisted.

The following day I found a hotel in a deserted street and paid, my friend was in the bar gulping down bottles of origin beer. Thirty minutes later she arrived and I directed her to the room, I was able to see her clearly for the first time. She was dark, tall and very pretty with average boobs and ass, she wore a tight fitting trouser with a chiffon top. She sat close to me on the bed with her face down, I held a hand drew her closer and planted a kiss on her lips, she resisted for a moment then kissed me back, I felt a bulge in my pants.....
and when did all these happened
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Kondomatic(m): 3:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
I counted the money when we got home and it was 30k....ahh for what naa Me and my friend went to a bar and flexed after which I gave him 5k from the remaining money.
This is why many people are poor.

13 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Naughtysex: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
where are you na
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by franklingud(m): 3:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fake story but kwontinuu the tori na

2 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Bluezy13(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:

Don't have sex...
I repeat, don't have sex!!!

Once you've had sex, adventure is over.
Reading will no longer be interesting, so I will quit reading

3 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by thuxzwda1: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
I was just reminiscing on some of the past events in my life this morning and remembered a period I was entangled in a web of love and women problems among them a married Lady.

I'm not a writer, I just want to share my experience so expect errors and some grammatical blounders.
Please assistant Jesus(s) should just read and pass, no come dey show yourself say you holy pass. Now to the main gist....

It had been a tumultuous final year in secondary school, I was wayward and rolled with bad guys which culminated in two suspensions resuscitation from the school and finally going from the exam hall during the final neco exam to a police cell after a fight broke out in school.

After High school my parents was against the idea of sending me to the university immediately for the fear of joining cultisim so sent me to stay with an uncle who forced me to learn a trade.

A little intro about myself,my guys call me Striker I'm just a normal guy tall and lanky, average looking though people say I'm handsome, my selling point would be my face,lips,smile and maybe the height.
I don't see myself as a ladies man, I get some and lose some though I've been lucky with the kind of ladies I meet. Enough about myself and back to the gist.

After some months I already learnt the trade and started my own little business, I had this friend let's call him JT, he was far from handsome with a big head but somehow had his way with ladies,most people thinks he uses touch and follow because he's neither handsome nor rich.
One day JT approached me, oboy howfar?, I dey o I replied, I get one package wey I want make you run, which kain package be that? I asked him, omo na one banny for my area o, the babe set die niggas for street don scope am but she no gree o, them pass me the parole but even me ma no fit run am, the babe to stubborn but I know say she go loyal for you cos you na striker you be, I laughed and collected the girls number from him.

I had a girlfriend then so I wasn't really enthusiastic about the game so I forgot about it, JT kept pestering me to give the babe a try, I finally caved in. I arranged a nice ot to use on the girl and set the ball rolling.

and u no be writer
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
.....I went for her breasts and she stopped me, it was apperent she wasn't comfortable ,she said her husband married her a virgin so she has only known one man all her life. I stopped, we ended up trying humping before she hurriedly left after giving me 20k.

I felt bad after the encounter and wanted to back out, but my friend kept encouraging me, I blame myself cos the little change I was getting blinded my sense of reasoning. I got lazy because I needed was to just say what I needed and she would provide.
During the week we would see every two days in the hotel, we would just romance and gist then she would go back. After the week she went back to her base.

We kept talking on the phone, till she told me that she had a confession to make. It happened she's been staying in the same city with me all these while but lied to me that she was in another state, after meeting her she felt we might stumble on each other and I would find out. I was disappointed, it dawned on me that I didn't really know much about her though she knew most of my details. I wondered what else she's been lying about, I realized how she managed to conceal her identity from me, the only thing I knew about her was her name which might be false and her phone number.

I felt foolish and called off the relationship, she kept calling and apologizing. When she felt I was not yielding she brought out the one thing I would fall for, she said she was ready to bring money for the business I proposed. I changed my mind immediately, she asked for the amount and I told her 300k for statement and she agreed to bring the money but with a condition.

She insisted on meeting my mom in person, I felt very uneasy with her request but I had to agree, I now had to device a means of presenting the matter to my mom. I told her I reconnected with my secondary school friend who's married and she's willing to help me but she must meet her first. Momsi was happy and kept saying that God had answered her prayers and that God kept giving her a sign that help was on the way, I just shone my head, if only she knew where the money was coming from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
franklingud:
Fake story but kwontinuu the tori na
Lol....na real life story bro, I'm omitting the personal details

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Xxx123xxx(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
.....I went for her breasts and she stopped me, it was apperent she wasn't comfortable ,she said her husband married her a virgin so she has only known one man all her life. I stopped, we ended up trying humping before she hurriedly left after giving me 20k.

I felt bad after the encounter and wanted to back out, but my friend kept encouraging me, I blame myself cos the little change I was getting blinded my sense of reasoning. I got lazy because I needed was to just say what I needed and she would provide.
During the week we would see every two days in the hotel, we would just romance and gist then she would go back. After the week she went back to her base.

We kept talking on the phone, till she told me that she had a confession to make. It happened she's been staying in the same city with me all these while but lied to me that she was in another state, after meeting her she felt we might stumble on each other and I would find out. I was disappointed, it dawned on me that I didn't really know much about her though she knew most of my details. I wondered what else she's been lying about, I realized how she managed to conceal her identity from me, the only thing I knew about her was her name which might be false and her phone number.

I felt foolish and called off the relationship, she kept calling and apologizing. When she felt I was not yielding she brought out the one thing I would fall for, she said she was ready to bring money for the business I proposed. I changed my mind immediately, she asked for the amount and I told her 300k for statement and she agreed to bring the money but with a condition.

She insisted on meeting my mom in person, I felt very uneasy with her request but I had to agree, I now had to device a means of presenting the matter to my mom. I told her I reconnected with my secondary school friend who's married and she's willing to help me but she must meet her first. Momsi was happy and kept saying that God had answered her prayers and that God kept giving her a sign that help was on the way, I just shone my head, if only she knew where the money was coming from.
..Am liking your Torry oya continue before I call on amadioha for the matter.
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by jamesbridget13(f): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ff
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Papasmal(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
fabu
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by JamieRocks(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
Guys I will update soon my battery is low, please bear with me
waiting patiently
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
rabiudon:
Una like amebo for naija!

Looooooooooooooooooool, this comment don make me laugh tire

This OP don kolo sha, giving us small small dose like say na suya we dey taste

3 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Viktorinox2(m): 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
:PSWEARS
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 5:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Since it was now open that we reside in the same city, we started meeting often though she kept procastiniating when she would give me the money. We started meeting in my friends place,after which my friend will take her back with his bike to her area, but she never allowed him know her street. She would stop close to her street then pick another bike to her kids school in that she concealed her address from us. My friend insisted that we tail her at least to know her location, I told him to free her that I had no business with her personal details.

During one of her visits she looked downcasted, when I inquired what the issue was she said that I don't love her but I'm just in the relationship for the money. I tried convincing her that I loved her then she asked me why I didn't want to have sex with her all these months, I used her marital status as an excuse and she got angry, I tried placating her by starting another romance session. She begged me to make love with if I truly love her I had to oblige, I removed her cloths and went on to make love to her. She was surprisingly tight for a nursing mother, she was uncomfortable throughout and kept crying while covering her face. I didn't understand her, why insist on sex when you're not ready.

After that day her love seemed to have tripled over night, we met like three more times and she told me now that she's now ready to met my mom. I made the arrangements and she came to the house, she came with her car with lots of provisions in the boot together with other stuffs. My mom liked her immediately, after spending some hours I saw her off and went back inside only to be greeted with the sight of mint #1000 notes.

She gave my mom the 300k to give to me and collected my mom's number too, momsi kept dancing and praising God and insisted that she would pray on the money for three days so that anything done with it would be successful.

Two weeks later while I was making arrangements to travel to Lagos and get goods with the money, she broke a pregnancy news to me, I told her that her husband might be responsible but she insisted I was the one responsible since her husband traveled out when she took in. She wanted to keep the baby but her last child was just about 7months old so she opted for abortion.

After taking some pills, text results kept returning positive, till she went for DnC. I was in Lagos that period so didn't have time to check on her , it caused a minor issue but we later settled.

I came back home after getting the goods and waited patiently for the goods to arrive. Unfortunately the vehicle transporting the goods got involved in an accident and everything was burnt to ashes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Vanpascore(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kwontinu na, yor tori dey sweet me
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by zexy2030(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by CheedyJ(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
Since it was now open that we reside in the same city, we started meeting often though she kept procastiniating when she would give me the money. We started meeting in my friends place,after which my friend will take her back with his bike to her area, but she never allowed him know her street. She would stop close to her street then pick another bike to her kids school in that she concealed her address from us. My friend insisted that we tail her at least to know her location, I told him to free her that I had no business with her personal details.
Even after the 3days prayer, na wa ooo

During one of her visits she looked downcasted, when I inquired what the issue was she said that I don't love her but I'm just in the relationship for the money. I tried convincing her that I loved her then she asked me why I didn't want to have sex with her all these months, I used her marital status as an excuse and she got angry, I tried placating her by starting another romance session. She begged me to make love with if I truly love her I had to oblige, I removed her cloths and went on to make love to her. She was surprisingly tight for a nursing mother, she was uncomfortable throughout and kept crying while covering her face. I didn't understand her, why insist on sex when you're not ready.

After that day her love seemed to have tripled over night, we met like three more times and she told me now that she's now ready to met my mom. I made the arrangements and she came to the house, she came with her car with lots of provisions in the boot together with other stuffs. My mom liked her immediately, after spending some hours I saw her off and went back inside only to be greeted with the sight of mint #1000 notes.

She gave my mom the 300k to give to me and collected my mom's number too, momsi kept dancing and praising God and insisted that she would pray on the money for three days so that anything done with it would be successful.

Two weeks later while I was making arrangements to travel to Lagos and get goods with the money, she broke a pregnancy news to me, I told her that her husband might be responsible but she insisted I was the one responsible since her husband traveled out when she took in. She wanted to keep the baby but her last child was just about 7months old so she opted for abortion.

After taking some pills, text results kept returning positive, till she went for DnC. I was in Lagos that period so didn't have time to check on her , it caused a minor issue but we later settled.

I came back home after getting the goods and waited patiently for the goods to arrive. Unfortunately the vehicle transporting the goods got involved in an accident and everything was burnt to ashes.
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by prince2pac(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
Unfortunately the vehicle transporting the goods got involved in an accident and everything was burnt to ashes

Hmmm wahala

8 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Molahnelson(m): 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is this based on true life story or fiction

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by overdrive(m): 6:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.