Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman (16628 Views)

Yesterday I Went On A Solo Date At MOA - Read My Deadly Shocking Experience / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by becky39000(m): 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
prince2pac:

Hmmm wahala
grin grin grin Nah real Wahala

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Pimpstar: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
Since it was now open that we reside in the same city, we started meeting often though she kept procastiniating when she would give me the money. We started meeting in my friends place,after which my friend will take her back with his bike to her area, but she never allowed him know her street. She would stop close to her street then pick another bike to her kids school in that she concealed her address from us. My friend insisted that we tail her at least to know her location, I told him to free her that I had no business with her personal details.

During one of her visits she looked downcasted, when I inquired what the issue was she said that I don't love her but I'm just in the relationship for the money. I tried convincing her that I loved her then she asked me why I didn't want to have sex with her all these months, I used her marital status as an excuse and she got angry, I tried placating her by starting another romance session. She begged me to make love with if I truly love her I had to oblige, I removed her cloths and went on to make love to her. She was surprisingly tight for a nursing mother, she was uncomfortable throughout and kept crying while covering her face. I didn't understand her, why insist on sex when you're not ready.

After that day her love seemed to have tripled over night, we met like three more times and she told me now that she's now ready to met my mom. I made the arrangements and she came to the house, she came with her car with lots of provisions in the boot together with other stuffs. My mom liked her immediately, after spending some hours I saw her off and went back inside only to be greeted with the sight of mint #1000 notes.

She gave my mom the 300k to give to me and collected my mom's number too, momsi kept dancing and praising God and insisted that she would pray on the money for three days so that anything done with it would be successful.

Two weeks later while I was making arrangements to travel to Lagos and get goods with the money, she broke a pregnancy news to me, I told her that her husband might be responsible but she insisted I was the one responsible since her husband traveled out when she took in. She wanted to keep the baby but her last child was just about 7months old so she opted for abortion.

After taking some pills, text results kept returning positive, till she went for DnC. I was in Lagos that period so didn't have time to check on her , it caused a minor issue but we later settled.

I came back home after getting the goods and waited patiently for the goods to arrive. Unfortunately the vehicle transporting the goods got involved in an accident and everything was burnt to ashes.

gobe!!!
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Benwallt(m): 6:48pm On Jan 15, 2021
After enjoyment comes pain.
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by crixlight2(m): 6:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
I know all the story no true oooo, but I like am
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Molahnelson:
Is this based on true life story or fiction
100% true no fiction

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Molahnelson(m): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:

100% true no fiction

Let's see how it ended
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by kay4kay: 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Na whaoooo
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by zexy2030(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
How many pages pls
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by blazepascal(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
that girl self is by force to have sex person wey don' marry o
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by kuonbe(m): 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
guy this story line you dey waste here, you fit sell am for about 5m. for movie producers

4 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by blazepascal(m): 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
Since it was now open that we reside in the same city, we started meeting often though she kept procastiniating when she would give me the money. We started meeting in my friends place,after which my friend will take her back with his bike to her area, but she never allowed him know her street. She would stop close to her street then pick another bike to her kids school in that she concealed her address from us. My friend insisted that we tail her at least to know her location, I told him to free her that I had no business with her personal details.

During one of her visits she looked downcasted, when I inquired what the issue was she said that I don't love her but I'm just in the relationship for the money. I tried convincing her that I loved her then she asked me why I didn't want to have sex with her all these months, I used her marital status as an excuse and she got angry, I tried placating her by starting another romance session. She begged me to make love with if I truly love her I had to oblige, I removed her cloths and went on to make love to her. She was surprisingly tight for a nursing mother, she was uncomfortable throughout and kept crying while covering her face. I didn't understand her, why insist on sex when you're not ready.

After that day her love seemed to have tripled over night, we met like three more times and she told me now that she's now ready to met my mom. I made the arrangements and she came to the house, she came with her car with lots of provisions in the boot together with other stuffs. My mom liked her immediately, after spending some hours I saw her off and went back inside only to be greeted with the sight of mint #1000 notes.

She gave my mom the 300k to give to me and collected my mom's number too, momsi kept dancing and praising God and insisted that she would pray on the money for three days so that anything done with it would be successful.

Two weeks later while I was making arrangements to travel to Lagos and get goods with the money, she broke a pregnancy news to me, I told her that her husband might be responsible but she insisted I was the one responsible since her husband traveled out when she took in. She wanted to keep the baby but her last child was just about 7months old so she opted for abortion.

After taking some pills, text results kept returning positive, till she went for DnC. I was in Lagos that period so didn't have time to check on her , it caused a minor issue but we later settled.

I came back home after getting the goods and waited patiently for the goods to arrive. Unfortunately the vehicle transporting the goods got involved in an accident and everything was burnt to ashes.
. chaii big time fuxck up
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Blackbishop(m): 7:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bro finish this thing let's move now
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
After Accident I sat down and had a sober reflection, was it outright bad luck or punishment for my sins. I always felt guilty whenever I remember what I was doing.I always thought of karma, so my future wife will eventually cheat on me, when I get to that bridge I will cross it I thought at that time.

We continued our illicit relationship until she started having issues in her home. She told me she was no longer sexually attracted to her husband because he had a small preek and could barely last 5mins. She now felt irritated by his touched and had started denying him his conjual right, oga was beginning to complain.

I've come across people saying that once a woman starts cheating things gets difficult for the husband, I don't know whether its true though but sometime happened to the husband of the lady.
Immediately sex became involved in our affair he coincidentally started experiencing so many problems, first his warehouse got burnt down in a mysterious inferno, chemical somehow managed to pour on his goods coming in from China and it became useless, he lost one of his major branches in a another state to another mysterious fire outbreak.

It was from one trouble to the other for the family, since the lady was a house wife money was no longer coming in and it affected me too. She was told in one of the prayer ministries she went to that she was the cause of her family's predicament and the only solution was to cut of the relationship.

In a sudden turn of events she started asking for her 300k that she only borrowed me the money and not dashed, I pointed out to her that she never mentioned borrow to either me or my mom whom she gave the money to. Even if it was a loan how does she want me to pay back considering what happened to the money.

It caused a serious rift between us coupled with what was happening in her own family, so everyone had to find his/her square root. After some months I left the city to another state to hustle so as to get the affair off my mind.

Four months later an unknown number chatted me up on WhatsApp, I checked the profile but I couldn't recollect the pretty face I was seeing. I told her to explain how she got my number and she was beating about the bush, I approached her with skepticism.

I put a call across to my friend the only one aware of my illicit affair, and he adviced me to block the girl and break my sim card. I couldn't just throw my sim card away because of a strange girl so I gave my guy the girls number to hit her up. Every detail the girl gave me correlated with what she gave my guy, after a month of chatting my guy confirmed the girl was clean and gave me the go ahead order to smash. It was a mutually exclusive event we concluded or so we thought.

3 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Urchman27(m): 7:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Finish this story na
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Diffpussies(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Guy , me dey eat obituary rice well well ooooo cool

Since u won enter another gbege again undecided
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Bankz02(m): 8:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
STRIKER!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Omuuvwie(m): 8:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
I beg finish the story so that I can learn
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by mascot345: 8:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
I enjoyed the story abeg... Weather na truth or lies.
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Angelacruz: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Following
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Angelacruz: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Karma is a bitch
Unclesmart12:

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by blazepascal(m): 8:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
this op is testing our patience grin come and finish it oo

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by sheggsliveth: 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
undecidedtype this thing fast
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Skyfornia(m): 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
I have the rest of the story...OP you better complete it or I'll paste the whole story..
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Collins4u1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Following
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
I kept chatting with the young lady, let's call her lady T, we started talking on phone daily, video calls and stuffs like that. It turned out she was based in my former city, a red flag but I waved it off. She started sending me nudes including some masturbation videos, she kept telling me to come see her. I wanted her to do the coming but since I wasn't staying alone I didnt want to spend money on hotels, she was a nurse and lived alone.

During this period something happened, one day I was out hustling on the street, I sold cheap ladies footwares by the roadside. On a faithful day a woman in her late thirties pulled up in an SUV, she beckoned on me to come over to her car and asked for the prices of the stuffs I was selling. She looked sophisticated to buy cheap wears, I inflated the prices and she still bought 5 pairs and collected my contact.

Two weeks later she called me and asked me to bring some wears to her house.I located the house according to the direction she gave me, she lived in a magnificent bungalow alone. I didnt ask about her family since it wasn't my concern, she started long talk of liking me and wanted us to date, her wedding pictures were in strategic positions in the house. What of your husband I asked, he's based in Abuja she replied. Politely rejected her offer and left, but wait o them use married women swear for me?? I asked myself.

Back to the pretty nurse, she kept pressuring me to come see her, we fixed a date and I also informed my guy. On a Sunday I set out to visit the nurse, my friend picked me up from the park and dropped me at the address the girl gave me. She thought he was a bike man not knowing our plan was for him to know her address in case anything happened to me.

Prior to netting this nurse I used to boast about my libido but I meet the one wey pass me, that night was a marathon from 10pm I straffed till 4 am non stop. My preek go fall she go rise am, if she dry she go apply one lube come wet again. She nearly use kpansh kee me.

I've never felt weak in my life the way I felt that morning, it seemed or my nerves were drawn out from my body. My guy called me early that morning to confirm if I was safe which I affirmed, I later left that day believing the legend that nurses sexual prowess is unrivalled.

I visited her two more times without any incident, I just came back from the last visit when my former sugar mom called after many months......what did you come to do in town yesterday? She asked immediately I picked. I asked how she knew and she just told me that I'm been watched and hung up the call.

4 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 9:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Skyfornia:
I have the rest of the story...OP you better complete it or I'll paste the whole story..
I dare you to post it or shut up

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Lorayne(m): 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
ghen ghen
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by SpiritFree: 9:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
OP better go trademark this story! E go show for counter this December. mark my words angry

1 Like

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by prince2pac(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Unclesmart12:
former sugar mom called after many months......what did you come to do in town yesterday? She asked immediately I picked. I asked how she knew and she just told me that I'm been watched and hung up the call.
my brother chai, e don be for you

2 Likes

Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Unclesmart12: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
SpiritFree:
OP better go trademark this story! E go show for counter this December. mark my words angry
How can I do that?
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by Depressed101: 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
How dare her threaten you.. Wetin concern you and her again.. You are being watched say u nor get life to live again?
Re: My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman by chuksvialle(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
still following, a very interesting piece

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar / My Shocking & Weird Christmas Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.