Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Men Are Society Problem - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Society Problem (2115 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Are Society Problem by FalseProphet1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Hmmm
I can see that you are jhoda. What happened to your main monkier.
Re: Men Are Society Problem by idahme(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Why do dumb black men like taking credit for white people inventions?
White people are responsible for those technological inventions, the only thing black men are good for is fighting women and criminality.

"

It's unfortunate that simple comprehension of the passage seems difficult for you to comprehend, no offense . Was anywhere in the passage referring to black nation? The bashing was for the male gender as a whole and I responded appropriately.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Society Problem by Liposure: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
OP you are very right, men are sociopaths

They know this but truth is bitter so they will argue with you instead.

Men are just problematic and majority of them are criminals, armed robbers, rapists, killers, scammers etc.

Bunch of problematic people.

Many men are just animals.
the same applies to women. In every gender there is good and bad eggs but you ve decided to vent your grievance on the male specie. That's not fair. Women do worse and sometimes get away with it becos society favors them. Yet your resentment persists. Men are not that bad. Stop the hate
Re: Men Are Society Problem by CHoccolaTE: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
idahme:

It's unfortunate that simple comprehension of the passage seems difficult for you to comprehend, no offense . Was anywhere in the passage referring to black nation? The bashing was for the male gender as a whole and I responded appropriately.

Lol, you black men should stop taking credit for the inventions of white men
I had to clear you on that.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Society Problem by CHoccolaTE: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Liposure:
the same applies to women. In every gender there is good and bad eggs but you ve decided to vent your grievance on the male specie. That's not fair. Women do worse and sometimes get away with it becos society favors them. Yet your resentment persists. Men are not that bad. Stop the hate

No
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:

I can see that you are .What happened to your main monkier.

Mods are really dealing with me...
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Anto2001(m): 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:
Rants of a frustrated evening newspaper!
it was copied dimwit

3 Likes

Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Anto2001:
What beats my imagination is that this gender is on NL every minute berating, deriding and calling women useless but will stop at nothing to insert their d!!cks into a female cockroach if given the opportunity.

Old men raping adolescents, grandsons raping their very own grandmothers, father's raping their daughters..It's just endless.

Heck, one even used scissors to cut the vagina of his 4 year old daughter for easier penetration.

This same gender is responsible for 99% of the murder and violent crime on earth yet they feel women are their problem.

God forbid.

Copied
You are not useless.
Can I have your pics?
I want to know if banging will be possible between us.
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
idahme:

"

Don't mind him.
Technology is not the product of any race.
But his inferiority complex makes him to consider the impossible as that which is true.

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

But inferiority complex has occupied your brain.

4 Likes

Re: Men Are Society Problem by idahme(m): 1:53am On Jan 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Don't mind him.
But his inferiority complex makes him to consider the impossible as that which is true.

Very unfortunate.....
Re: Men Are Society Problem by idahme(m): 1:55am On Jan 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

I have a full stop placed on those who exude unidirectional thoughts. Have a nice time
Re: Men Are Society Problem by CHoccolaTE: 6:23am On Jan 16, 2021
idahme:

I have a full stop placed on those who exude unidirectional thoughts. Have a nice time

Get lost, good riddance
Re: Men Are Society Problem by CHoccolaTE: 6:24am On Jan 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Lol, technology is not product of any gender but woman hate has occupied your brain.

1 Like

Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Lol, technology is not product of any gender but woman hate has occupied your brain.
I don't hate women simply because they are women.
Re: Men Are Society Problem by fati2001(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Why do dumb black men like taking credit for white people inventions?
White people are responsible for those technological inventions, the only thing black men are good for is fighting women and criminality

WHAT A HIT

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Society Problem by Anto2001(m): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What have black man made?

2 Likes

Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
5hanklee:
Mumu boy with dumb format. cheesy
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Anto2001:
There are blacks that are active in the field of science and technology.
In other words,there are black scientists, engineers,science teachers,programmers,doctors, pharmacists,psychiatrists,etc.
What else
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Anto2001(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There are blacks that are active in the field of science and technology.
In other words,there are black scientists, engineers,science teachers,programmers,doctors, pharmacists,psychiatrists,etc.
What else
black women are still in the field. Which jobdoes not have women.
What have black man CREATED

1 Like

Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Anto2001:
black women are still in the field. Which jobdoes not have women.
What have black man CREATED
What has white man created?
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Anto2001:
What beats my imagination is that this gender is on NL every minute berating, deriding and calling women useless but will stop at nothing to insert their d!!cks into a female cockroach if given the opportunity.

Old men raping adolescents, grandsons raping their very own grandmothers, father's raping their daughters..It's just endless.

Heck, one even used scissors to cut the vagina of his 4 year old daughter for easier penetration.

This same gender is responsible for 99% of the murder and violent crime on earth yet they feel women are their problem.

God forbid.

Copied

I agree with you. The evil that men do.
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Anto2001(m): 12:04am On Jan 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

What has white man created?
is phone, razor blade, your pasteurised milk, Ur clothes, Ur shoes, internet
Basically u.
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Freelane33(m): 12:12am On Jan 18, 2021
HER HEART HAS BEEN SHATTERED INTO AN IRREDEEMABLE PIECES cool by those street boyz
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Anto2001:
is phone, razor blade, your pasteurised milk, Ur clothes, Ur shoes, internet
Basically u.
There are blacks that are active in the production of these things.
What else??
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Anto2001(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There are blacks that are active in the production of these things.
What else??
after white men make them. Black men Na only follow una in.
Una dey waka naked abeg nor collect credit for person achievement
Re: Men Are Society Problem by Kuns84(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2021
Tunde835:
From d title of your post i'm guessing you're trying to make a new post to go against sman threads. Everybody knows that society is run by men most scientific progress that has helped pushed civilisation to this point were made by men. The richest people on earth are men thats because while men will work hard to become rich, women will just try look for a rich man to marry. Now nigerian girls in particular are very lazy and broke but yet want to live unrealistic nd expensive lives so they leech on men by having multiple boyfriends nd bill dem regularly; others join prostitution. When they start billing guys to meet their unrealistic demands it gets to a point dat his account becomes low due to the constant billing, when the females realize this they run off to other men nd den label d guy they made bankrupt broke. Now Nigerian men hav started SMAN to stop giving in to ladies unrealistic demands because they realise that its better to be called stingy than be called broke.

The thing is most men would've continuously remained happy going broke for their women if they were at least guaranteed a faithful woman to call their own.

But nowadays, you are going broke, sponsoring disloyal hooes who are billing multiple poor guys and using the accumulated funds to start businesses, build houses, buy bone straight and birkins grin while 5 struggling broke ass-niggas are squatting in one studio apartment trying to make ends meet.

Spending on 'girlfriends' has always been a foolish and futile venture.

5 Likes

Re: Men Are Society Problem by demmymoney(m): 8:56am On Jan 18, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

What inventions of white men

Which type of foolish racist are u

U think because u are not in Nigeria u should just b typing stupid shit and condemning Nigeria ehn

U are very stupid

What have you u done to better ur fatherland rather than just criticize

Idiat!
Re: Men Are Society Problem by demmymoney(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Anto2001:

God forbid.

Copied

So women are the perfect gender

They don't cause bad things or they don't commit bad things

Women are the most holy and purest gender

Fool!
Re: Men Are Society Problem by demmymoney(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Men are just problematic and majority of them are criminals, armed robbers, rapists, killers, scammers etc.

Then terminate the lives of all men in d world to have a better place now ode oshi

Women are the most purest and holiest gender and they do no wrong

Daft human being!
Re: Men Are Society Problem by demmymoney(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2021
Anto2001:

What has black woman made
Re: Men Are Society Problem by ImaIma1(f): 9:30am On Jan 18, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Harsh.

The generalization though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does She Really Want? / Older Women Looking For Younger Guys For Pleasure And A Good Time. / I Finally Gave Up On Her O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.