Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

What Does She Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Really Want? (2108 Views)

What Did She Really Want? / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / What Does She Really Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2021
Hello guys please I will make this very short.

There’s this girl I met recently and I’m really in love with her but the issue is that she has a boyfriend and I have asked her to me my girlfriend but she refused saying she don’t want heartbreak. What I’m trying to say is that if she doesn’t want to me my girlfriend why is she always giving me attention? Like whenever I ask her to come around she will always be there and if she couldn’t make it she always apologize. She’s caring but I’m just confused as to why she doesn’t want to be my girlfriend. I’m thinking about distancing myself from her. Please I need advise.

Update: so I have decided to just keep her as a friend. I don’t call her anymore and I hardly reply her messages on WhatsApp. She’s the one always coming close to me, I do flirt with her sometimes though. But the issue now is that she complains that I hardly reply her message on social media and whenever I talk about her boyfriend she always frown.

Please note: I no longer talk to her about being my girlfriend. My plan is whenever I have the opportunity nha to just chop and clean mouth.

My problem is why does she frown whenever I jokingly talk about her boyfriend?
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 7:33am On Apr 11, 2021
Insult is allowed. I just need an advice. Abi make I just chop her clean mouth? But I don’t just find her in such category of girls that I will use and dump.
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Duplexxx: 7:41am On Apr 11, 2021
What do you really want from my niggarr

Let------------ me------------- know--------------oh
Re: What Does She Really Want? by inumidun2010(m): 7:44am On Apr 11, 2021
When first service don almost finish in LFC... Ask the Girl, why is she still with her boyfriend and still giving you attention?
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Toluwashe778: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2021
She might just need a casual friend. It doesn't mean she is trying to pull any stunt

If u want to distance urself, pls do.
Re: What Does She Really Want? by kalu61(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2021
You are her back up plan or bestie. More just like a second option. Some ladies spread their cards. Man up and start ignoring her if her attention is causing you emotional friction.
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2021
Duplexxx:
What do you really want from my niggarr

Let------------ me------------- know--------------oh

What do you mean?

Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 8:08am On Apr 11, 2021
Toluwashe778:
She might just need a casual friend. It doesn't mean she is trying to pull any stunt

If u want to distance urself, pls do.

I just weak for some girls sha. She always buy me things mostly edibles. Sometimes she will cook and ask if she should bring some for me? I don’t really get.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want? by donbachi(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2021
No be every chicken dem dey catch quick.just dey drop corns everywhere.she go chop enter inside.give her time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does She Really Want? by mosdii(m): 8:34am On Apr 11, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

6 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Want? by chatinent: 8:36am On Apr 11, 2021
She has a bf.

You want her because you now battle with bf to the trophy getter.

She turns you down.

She's fly now.

You feel she's giving you attention. She might be just human and normal.

You inquired of what to do.

My advice: are you ready to settle down?

If no, focus on your life.

If yes, focus on your life and choose sb else.

I no know why girlfriend matter dey sweet una esp when dem tell una say they are dating.

Stop seeing girls as trophies!

Stop forcing yourself on people. A time will come when people will want you to themselves, and you'll only have to select the best alternative.

If she's with sb, and still rejects you, that's your bad...it's not luck trying, it's not respecting one's self.

Have a nice century.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Want? by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2021
Pound her slimy puss*y 1st and watch her beg for your love.
Re: What Does She Really Want? by nappy760(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2021
Everyone knows women enjoy attention, whether married or single. It's only fools don't giveaway their time freely to someone else's girlfriend. She has told you she has a boyfriend yet you still persist on dating .Best be sure another guy will come and take her the same way you are trying to do.
Don't come back then and start crying wolf.
Karma is real.
Re: What Does She Really Want? by djevino(m): 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2021
Wahala be like waytin again?
Re: What Does She Really Want? by NiRfreak(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jimmy2211:
Insult is allowed. I just need an advice. Abi make I just chop her clean mouth? But I don’t just find her in such category of girls that I will use and dump.
The best way to behave well is to assume or approach her like you just want to chop clean mouth. If you think she's too perfect for that...you will lose the battle, cos u will get clingy, simpy and turn her off... especially now that she has a guy.
Just play around her, don't push her..chop her clean mouth..if she like u then, she may stay.

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Really Want? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 11, 2021
Someone caring about you doesn't mean she wants to br your girlfriend.

If she says she is in a relationship, then leave her alone and maybe hang around, waiting.

Maybe one day.
Re: What Does She Really Want? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2021
them don open door for you, you still dey ask whether make you come in
Re: What Does She Really Want? by frozen70(f): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jimmy2211:

There’s this girl I met recently and I’m really in love with her but the issue is that she has a boyfriend and I have asked her to me my girlfriend but she refused saying she don’t want heartbreak. What I’m trying to say is that if she doesn’t want to me my girlfriend why is she always giving me attention? Like whenever I ask her to come around she will always be there and if she couldn’t make it she always apologize. She’s caring but I’m just confused as to why she doesn’t want to be my girlfriend. I’m thinking about distancing myself from her. Please I need advise.

Some one that obeys your calls, what other things do you want her to show to you before you will understand that she is your girl friend

Well probably she wants to have you incase the other guy wants to break her heart, she already have a shoulder to rest on

I also think she doesn't know how stable the other relationship will be

Hence she is staying by your side

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2021
Jimmy2211:

There’s this girl I met recently and I’m really in love with her but the issue is that she has a boyfriend and I have asked her to me my girlfriend but she refused saying she don’t want heartbreak. What I’m trying to say is that if she doesn’t want to me to be my girlfriend why is she always giving me attention? Like whenever I ask her to come around she will always be there and if she couldn’t make it she always apologize. She’s caring but I’m just confused as to why she doesn’t want to be my girlfriend. I’m thinking about distancing myself from her. Please I need advise.
Jimmy2211. Take It Easy, She Has Interest In U But She Don't Want To Show U D Feelings Immediately, So Dat U Think U Won't Think She Is Cheap Or See Her As A LovePeddler.
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2021
Truvel:
Bro. Take It Easy, She Has Interest In U But She Don't To Show U Immediately, So Dat U Think She Is Cheap Or See Her As A LovePeddler.

Thanks bro
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2021
frozen70:

Some one that obeys your calls, what other things do you want her to show to you before you will understand that she is your girl friend

Well probably she wants to have you incase the other guy wants to break her heart, she already have a shoulder to rest on

I also think she doesn't know how stable the other relationship will be

Hence she is staying by your side
Well I will keep observing. Thanks by the way
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2021
anthonyuncle:
them don open door for you, you still dey ask whether make you come in

Lol open door keh. You so some girls are confuse
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2021
Shift the pants. And be a man
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Sluvist(m): 11:28am On Apr 12, 2021
Giving you attention at any time you wanted it is enough for you to understand that she values you. You can capitalize on that to do whatever is in your mind. She don't have to tell you verbally, but through action. You are the most confused Nairaland i heard from in this year.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Really Want? by tunize(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2021
Bros she already told you she has a guy in her life stop putting pressure on her.
Re: What Does She Really Want? by anthonyuncle(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Jimmy2211:

Lol open door keh. You so some girls are confuse
you are the one that is confused
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 6:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
anthonyuncle:

you are the one that is confused

Throw more light bro
Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 6:43am On May 01, 2021
Jimmy2211:

Re: What Does She Really Want? by Jimmy2211: 4:19pm On May 01, 2021
I need replies please
Re: What Does She Really Want? by iRepNaija1: 5:08pm On May 01, 2021
OP, first things first: you are not in love with her and you never were. Please use that term when you actually mean it because how can you love someone you just recently met? What you're experiencing is lust. Second, leave her alone. She's in a relationship with someone else. Would you appreciate it if a man was flirting continuously with your girlfriend? Don't put that karma in the air. Stop responding to her. Stop engaging with her. Focus on dating single women, your job, and your hobbies and soon enough this girl you're lusting after will be just a memory. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

They Come To Me Coz They Like What I Do To Them! / Two Women Captures Themselves Urinating On A Busy Road (watch Video) / I Love My Girlfriend But She No Longer Thrilled Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.