Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Man De Suffer O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man De Suffer O (494 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man De Suffer O by Juliusmomoh: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
ON TOP ONE MAN HEAD:

1. NEPA don bring bill
2. Buy bread when u are coming
3. Buy Egg when u are coming
4. Gas don finish
5. Kerosine don finish
6a. Generator no gree start
6b. Buy fuel for generator when u are coming
7. Car don get flat tyre, e no gree start
8. School fees don show
9. DStv/GOtv etc don stop to dey show
10. Dem come ask for vigilante money
11. Month don end for Lesson teacher
12. Biscuit and Happy Hour nko?
13. Dem go begin report the children to u as u dey enter
14. If u never build, Landlord matter na madding
15. Dem go still shook hand for ur pocket pack d small change join..
16. Tell u d pikin dey run temperature like say u be doctor...
17a. Buy them credit
17b. Buy them data
18. Not excluding Suya, Cat fish etc on some nights
19. Fridge, pressing iron, fan etc. go stop, another headache..
20. Dem still wan go amusement park o on public holidays
21. How much be the salary sef..

I come go hospital for fever, doctor say I get High BP.
How man no go get High BP..

On top all, you must not disappoint in the inner room..
dem go still give you instruction..
*"HONEY HARDER"*

My brothers in the house, let's take it easy......our lives matters.
With or without us, life will continue.
GOD Bless and be with all Men!

4 Likes

Re: Man De Suffer O by Kriss216: 12:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Stay away from Nigerian girls and avoid all these unnecessary wahalas.

3 Likes

Re: Man De Suffer O by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Listen for other room I no dey kill myself, I satisfy I move on if the hoe no dey OK make she cheat. Me fucking herself na cheating.
Re: Man De Suffer O by baralatie(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
ON TOP ONE MAN HEAD:
1. NEPA don bring bill 2. Buy bread when u are coming 3. Buy Egg when u are coming 4. Gas don finish 5. Kerosine don finish 6a. Generator no gree start 6b. Buy fuel for generator when u are coming 7. Car don get flat tyre, e no gree start 8. School fees don show 9. DStv/GOtv etc don stop to dey show 10. Dem come ask for vigilante money 11. Month don end for Lesson teacher 12. Biscuit and Happy Hour nko? 13. Dem go begin report the children to u as u dey enter 14. If u never build, Landlord matter na madding 15. Dem go still shook hand for ur pocket pack d small change join.. 16. Tell u d pikin dey run temperature like say u be doctor... 17a. Buy them credit 17b. Buy them data 18. Not excluding Suya, Cat fish etc on some nights 19. Fridge, pressing iron, fan etc. go stop, another headache.. 20. Dem still wan go amusement park o on public holidays 21. How much be the salary sef..
I come go hospital for fever, doctor say I get High BP. How man no go get High BP..
On top all, you must not disappoint in the inner room.. dem go still give you instruction.. *"HONEY HARDER"*
My brothers in the house, let's take it easy......our lives matters. With or without us, life will continue. GOD Bless and be with all Men!
stop whining
grin
Re: Man De Suffer O by Juliusmomoh: 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
baralatie:

stop whining

grin
How?
Re: Man De Suffer O by baralatie(m): 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
How?
have you work on a cassava farm before? if you have you will understand but if you haven't then you just won't be able to correlate
Re: Man De Suffer O by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
ON TOP ONE MAN HEAD:

1. NEPA don bring bill
2. Buy bread when u are coming
3. Buy Egg when u are coming
4. Gas don finish
5. Kerosine don finish
6a. Generator no gree start
6b. Buy fuel for generator when u are coming
7. Car don get flat tyre, e no gree start
8. School fees don show
9. DStv/GOtv etc don stop to dey show
10. Dem come ask for vigilante money
11. Month don end for Lesson teacher
12. Biscuit and Happy Hour nko?
13. Dem go begin report the children to u as u dey enter
14. If u never build, Landlord matter na madding
15. Dem go still shook hand for ur pocket pack d small change join..
16. Tell u d pikin dey run temperature like say u be doctor...
17a. Buy them credit
17b. Buy them data
18. Not excluding Suya, Cat fish etc on some nights
19. Fridge, pressing iron, fan etc. go stop, another headache..
20. Dem still wan go amusement park o on public holidays
21. How much be the salary sef..

I come go hospital for fever, doctor say I get High BP.
How man no go get High BP..

On top all, you must not disappoint in the inner room..
dem go still give you instruction..
*"HONEY HARDER"*

My brothers in the house, let's take it easy......our lives matters.
With or without us, life will continue.
GOD Bless and be with all Men!

Na una dey cause am. One thing I noticed in Nigeria is that most men micromanage their home finances; giving themselves headache in the process. They also seem to mistrust their wives and hide their income from them. My brother, be more open and you'll save yourself a lot of headache. When I first got married, I sat down with my wife and discussed financial matters; from my estimated yearly income to how much she would need to run the house without disturbing me with phone calls. After much calculating and budgeting, we arrived at a tentative monthly budget, which I transferred directly to her account. At the end of the month, we reviewed it and found it was workable, and that is how we've been getting along. Every month end, she gets an alert covering the food, entertainment, transportation, and sundry expense costs. Every year, or after every child, we make a review and see what needs to be added or deducted from the monthly allocation. I swear, all my headaches and bp disappeared instantly. Nepa, DStv, food, clothes, fuel, generator, all those things are off my mind. Some would say that I might be paying more than she's actually spending on all these things. My response is, if she can be financially savvy enough to save out of the allocation I give her, and still maintain our standards, she's welcome to all that she can get in return for all the logistic headache she takes from me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man De Suffer O by Juliusmomoh: 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Na una dey cause am. One thing I noticed in Nigeria is that most men micromanage their home finances; giving themselves headache in the process. They also seem to mistrust their wives and hide their income from them. My brother, be more open and you'll save yourself a lot of headache. When I first got married, I sat down with my wife and discussed financial matters; from my estimated yearly income to how much she would need to run the house without disturbing me with phone calls. After much calculating and budgeting, we arrived at a tentative monthly budget, which I transferred directly to her account. At the end of the month, we reviewed it and found it was workable, and that is how we've been getting along. Every month end, she gets an alert covering the food, entertainment, transportation, and sundry expense costs. Every year, or after every child, we make a review and see what needs to be added or deducted from the monthly allocation. I swear, all my headaches and bp disappeared instantly. Nepa, DStv, food, clothes, fuel, generator, all those things are off my mind. Some would say that I might be paying more than she's actually spending on all these things. My response is, if she can be financially savvy enough to save out of the allocation I give her, and still maintain our standards, she's welcome to all that she can get in return for all the logistic headache she takes from me.
Thank you for this
Re: Man De Suffer O by Juliusmomoh: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
baralatie:

have you work on a cassava farm before?
if you have you will understand but
if you haven't then you just won't be able to correlate
I still don't get you o
Re: Man De Suffer O by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Does This Work???? / This Is The Basic Summary Of My Redpill / Can You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.