Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] (453 Views)

I Didn't Trick Her, I Gave Her 40k / Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys 2020 That Are Untouchable By EFCC / Top 10 Richest Yahoo Boys 2020 That Are Untouchable By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Because today is my birthday, I'll be dropping potent tricks on how to become untouchable and unbannable on Nairaland.. 100% working!

1. Date a moderator... Yeah, this one is pretty straightforward. Date a mod and you will become very powerful and untouchable on Nairaland. You can even BAN rivals.

2. Hate President Buhari and Northerners... Another straightforward trick... Just hate Buhari and Northerners and you'll become powerful. Combining this with number one will make you indestructible!

3. Bribe moderators... You can't do 1 and 2? Then bribe moderators. However, combining all 3 will make you a god on Nairaland.

That's all. Enjoy, guys! tongue cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by SweetBuns(f): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
with all the information and knowledge overflowing all across the net, it still baffles me that a human will still choose to be this stupid

1 Like

Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
SweetBuns:
with all the information and knowledge overflowing all across the net, it still baffles me that a human will still choose to be this stupid

Have you tried any of my tricks before? grin
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by SweetBuns(f): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
AdolfAboki:

Have you tried any of my tricks before? grin
shut up please
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
SweetBuns:

shut up please

You are too rude.

1 Like

Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by soundOsonic: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
AdolfAboki:
Because today is my birthday, I'll be dropping potent tricks on how to become untouchable and unbannable on Nairaland.. 100% working!

1. Date a moderator... Yeah, this one is pretty straightforward. Date a mod and you will become very powerful and untouchable on Nairaland. You can even BAN rivals.

2. Hate President Buhari and Northerners... Another straightforward trick... Just hate Buhari and Northerners and you'll become powerful. Combining this with number one will make you indestructible!

3. Bribe moderators... You can't do 1 and 2? Then bribe moderators. However, combining all 3 will make you a god on Nairaland.

That's all. Enjoy, guys! tongue cheesy

Common you are too intelligent to be stupid
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by SweetBuns(f): 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
AdolfAboki:

You are too rude.
and who do you think you are that you're questioning my manners?
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
SweetBuns:

and who do you think you are that you're questioning my manners?

I am a nobody. I haven't mastered any of those rules to challenge someone like you who's probably mastered all. Please have mercy on my damned soul. cry grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by Bluntguy: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
@op which one of the mods is a female. I am interested in number 1.

1 Like

Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
soundOsonic:

Common you are too intelligent to be stupid

I am not intelligent and I am stupid. All I got from this ungrateful element for sharing with him some powerful tricks! It's well.
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 1:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bluntguy:
@op which one of the mods is a female. I am interested in number 1.

grin
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by FalseProphet1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
The dark forces are attacking the op, he needs prayers.
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by Yaxmax1: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nice tricks. Is only number 1 and 3 that will work
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
The dark forces are attacking the op, he needs prayers.

Amen, my Prophet! cheesy
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yaxmax1:
Nice tricks.
Is only number 1 and 3 that will work

Hahaha.. Glad some guys are jotting them down.. grin
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by FuckFuckPastor: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
You're spot on OP!
Re: How To Become Untouchable And Unbannable On Nairaland [TRICK 100% WORKING!] by AdolfAboki(m): 8:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
FuckFuckPastor:
You're spot on OP!

grin

(1) (Reply)

We Needed Help Around The House & Now, I Am Worried About The Nanny / Most Times Your Number 1 Is In A Relationship With Someone As No. 5 / Yoruba Girls always Insulting Eastern Europeans Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.