Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric (45385 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nchenches: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bastards. they should crucify him let see, if this shíthole dosen't break into smithereens

Wow. Crude oil and gas deposits in the SS and the SE shall always keep the most dysfunctional country - Nigeria - one. So say the International Oil Companies and their home governments.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Iwin2: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
vibre:
I will be so happy for Kukah if they crucify him because he will be following the footsteps of Christ. He should make sure he ressurect three days later after going to hell and removing two teeth from the devil's mouth.

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by LLMG: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Why will he fight for unity, that is not his mission. Award winning nepotistic president of all time.
vioment:
Who be this foolish cleric.

Criticism and threat are two different things, he can criticize Oga Buhari if he wishes like you too.

The pastor need to take him to ekelebe and fast forward it to court. He just threaten the pastor.

Criminal cleric your own dun dey too much.

Oga Buhari need to be using times like this to set a progressive example. Remind that thuggish cleric that he can get in trouble. All that silence way of leadership is not working, upgrade your leadership skills. Fight for unity, equality, and prosperity until you leave office.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
CSTRR:
That is one among many reasons why I can't ever support buhari.

He is like a muslim project.
You can hardly find a muslim that doesn;t support him.

Go to the south and north, 99% of muslims support him like a religion.

There is a nefarious reason for that.
That project is Islamic fanatism aka jihad
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by fortune1968: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Their religion is a synonym of VIOLENCE and stupidity .
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Lastmankc(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Try it and see endsars and bad government season 2
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Dawnofhope: 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naajjii:

He said that few days after the criticism just to balance thing but it was too late
but were you able to read the complete message ? He used all the time of the problem Facing Nigeria as more than ten years ago . Has Buhari rule for more than ten years already .?
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by VEXT: 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
neyoluv:
My Southern people of Nigeria, Why are we disturbing ourselves over Rev Kukah and Muslim cleric, Both of them are from the Northern Nigeria
During past elections in Nigeria,the minority Christian in North always support Muslim candidates to win elections,so that North can rules.
Let stake clear of their matter,

Lies, the northern Christians are the most discipline Christians I know of,those who criticize and voted against Jonathan most are the southern Christians.. Always love to prove they are the educated and the enlightens One's...

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Sty1esLawyer: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
adadike:
Maybe you guys think that Kukah is zazaky. Try it and see this contraption called Nigeria dissolve within days. Bishop Kukah, fire on and save us from this disaster we call government
I'm a christain and i get the anger. But really, if he's harmed, what will you guys do? Throwing threats around is easy to do abeg but implementing it is the main deal.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Kirigidi(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
What abt you who shamelessly worship a fellow human who couldn't save himself when crucified?
Learn how to utter words!
What of your allah the pagan moon god you people ignorantly worship thinking you are serving the Almighty God, why can't it (your "moon god"wink fight for itself?

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Iwin2: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
vibre:
I will be so happy for Kukah if they crucify him because he will be following the footsteps of Christ. He should make sure he ressurect three days later after going to hell and removing two teeth from the devil's mouth.

I am never surprised you belong to your master whose mission is to kill & destroy , and your prophet commanded it. You are all happy for bokoharam, herders invasion, banditry in the north, afterall the are fulfilling the glorious quaran

Surah 3:151: “We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve (all non-Muslims) ...”

Surah 2:191: “And kill them (non-Muslims) wherever you find them ... kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers (non-Muslims).”

Surah 9:5: “Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush ...

4 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Naajjii: 9:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
extol1:

what is this one saying
You are dumb with low comprehension level
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Karlosorji(m): 9:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Abeg can someone explain to me how Koker insulted Islam?
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Kingspin(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
(Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric)

The god of Abubakar Malami is the most useless
god on earth and beneath.

You and your god are stupid and drunkers.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nchenches: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
The Islamists of northern Nigeria known better than their co-nationals in the south of Nigeria that they can do anything in Nigeria - the country shall still remain.
Blackman factor: the white men in former Czechoslovakia understood that their country would not function well if continued. They sat down and divided the country.

Southern Nigeria’s politicians are lining up instead to beg Arewa for apex political power in 2023, as if that can resolve Nigeria’s problems.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
neyoluv:
My Southern people of Nigeria, Why are we disturbing ourselves over Rev Kukah and Muslim cleric, Both of them are from the Northern Nigeria
During past elections in Nigeria,the minority Christian in North always support Muslim candidates to win elections,so that North can rules.
Let stake clear of their matter,
You need to go to the north to know how oppressed these minorities are.

You don't even know majority don't vote these people in but are scared of the repercussions of not doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Naajjii: 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Islam is the worst thing that happened to planet Earth. Worst of all Nigeria. Very myopic and senseless set of human.

Let them come and crucify me in PH here.
ha ha nothing you can do about it, Islam is spreading like harmattan in this planet earth you got to deal with that
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by extol1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naajjii:
You are dumb with low comprehension level
carry your cross and stop venting your frustration online
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
vibre:

Me too I like him dead wallahi
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Dawnofhope: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
If they have been killing their own Clerics in the north , in the name of Boko haram and Bandits, will they hesitate to do the same to other religions ? they are BLOOD THIRST MONSTERS
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Strech(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's all these types of useless religious leaders that incite violence, before you know it now, those dirty looking and devilish Almajiri boys from the pit of hell will just start nonsense.. And with the way hunger deh now, everybody dey provoke, baba I am 100 percent sure this country will definitely burn to the ground..what am I even saying? Buhari is a useless terrorist.!!

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by adadike(f): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sty1esLawyer:
I'm a christain and i get the anger. But really, if he's harmed, what will you guys do? Throwing threats around is easy to do abeg but implementing it is the main deal.
there is anger and hunger in the land. This country is very fragile now. We are talking about a bishop of the Catholic Church fa ? They should stop threatening the man. Trust me, Dem for Don kill am since, na fear dey catch dem

3 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Naajjii: 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
extol1:

carry your cross and stop venting your frustration online
haha what are you doing here , you are here to vent your frustration to the crucification declaration by the Islamic cleric otherwise you wont be here.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by idahme(m): 9:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
A country of religious bigots. Unfortunately, the leaders will just watch this cleric go Scot free with his threat.

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nchenches: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mikehot:
You need to go to the north to know how oppressed these minorities are.

You don't even know majority don't vote these people in but are scared of the repercussions of not doing so.

The minorities in the north know that there are sovereign countries in the UN with population less than the population of the least minority group in the north of Nigeria.

But crude oil and gas deposits in the south would not allow the minorities in the north ask for sovereign countries for their minority groups in the north.

What matters most in countries is how happy and contented the population are with their country, not how rich or how big the country is.

1 Share

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
i join my brothers in saying religion of pieces

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sty1esLawyer:
I believed you were still in this country during the endsars wahala . watch out what will play out if they harmed kukah
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by GetMeRight: 9:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
I'm a Buhari supporter. Kukah or any unfortunate being is free to criticise Buhari for all I care. But taking a swipe at Muslims because of politics was the only reason I blast Kukah with my suspended moniker. Kukah is an irresponsible wailer hiding under religion. A bitter loser who refused to move on
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Kingspin(m): 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
(Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric)

The god of Abubakar Malami is the most useless
god on earth and beneath.

You and your god are stupid and drunkers.

Monster called the religion of peace pieces

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
LLMG:
You people are so pathetic you keep arguing about what you know nothing about. The purpose of Jesus Christ coming to earth was to die to save the world. If you must know JESUS CHRIST is Alive Forevermore. He is the Savior.
I don't ignorantly made my assertion. I don't need Bible or need to read Bible to know Jesus (PBUH) is alive and is coming because it's stated in the holy Quran but my argument is why did you believe the person that was crucified and couldn't help himself to be your god?
Allah is an arabic name of Almighty God, the one and only that we all worship. Even if u don't believe in him you're directly or indirectly worshipping him wether in the right or wrong way.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Chinny024:
It beats my imagination how some people say proudly that they are Muslim......Always full of trouble!!!

Read my signature.

proud of it.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nchenches:

The minorities in the north know that there are sovereign countries in the UN with population less than the population of the least minority group in the north of Nigeria.

But crude oil and gas deposits in the south would not allow the minorities in the north ask for sovereign countries for their minority groups in the north.
it's not easy o, have the south that is more been able to get the sovereign state let alone minority christian northerners who would still have to contend with the northern Muslims for lands

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.