Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric (45454 Views)

Atiku Has No Moral Basis To Criticise Buhari — Lai Mohammed / Adesina: Atiku Was Part Of Nigeria's Rot, He Lacks Right To Criticise Buhari / I Was Warned By Northern PDP Leader Not To Attack, Criticise Buhari Again - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Naajjii: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
israelmao:

Truth is bitter like bitter pill which is difficult to swallow Kukah is a northern though a Christian and his armed with the facts of what is acceptable to his fellow brothers in the North.Is it only northerners that practice Islamic religion,why did he Kukah not dispensed with the word "non-Northern Muslim?
Yes Truth is bitter,why are you people bitter when we also speak the truth that the Bishop is making inciteful comments and he is attacking muslims. Is that not the truth?
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Naajjii: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
lamentor78:
Don't be deceived is not the same Islam they practice in Saudi they have in Nigeria, Arabs see African Muslims as slave and so they use they slave mentality in practicing their islam
How do the white people see the Christianity you practice. Go to Jerusalem Christianity is not even recognized by the Jew
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Adau123(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dayoebe:
Religion of peace
Or pieces.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Adau123(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
deantimes:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/15/sokoto-cleric-kukah-challenge-nigerian-government-and-we-will-crucify-you
No difference between Malami and Boko Haram

members.See his ugly face like Almajiri if de born him well let him try it akuya
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mikehot:
This is even a contradiction, you can't have a God and associate a name or another to it because God exist alone in nature.

Mohammed or Isa if they aren't God cannot be favoured to the praises and glory of his supposed god

Your level of understanding is poor.

There is only one God. He has messengers.

Let me make it simple there is only one Oga but he can have many houseboys.

You’re welcome
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Your level of understanding is poor.

There is only one God. He has messengers.

Let me make it simple there is only one Oga but he can have many houseboys.

You’re welcome
You are just an Allah slave you know nothing.

Why is Muhammad so important that he shares a shahada with allah?

There is one God is enough, ( Baal aka Allah the Qureshi moon god is an abberation in itself).

Why don't you say there is one God but allah and i am his slave (in essence you are his slave but you can't say this statement because you feel allah is too supreme to share same statement with. This is the same dilemma you put Muhammed who is also a slave of Allah)

I know your answer would be Muhammad was a messenger but what's the difference between a messenger and a slave.

Adding both in a statement of exaltation is dividing glory to the two one for allah and another for his supposed messenger.

From your own analogy If I want to glorify or describe my oga i can not add houseboys to it because it is insulting and degrading that i qualify him with his lowest achievements.

I can just say my oga is the greatest, the rich man, the one with Benz

I don't expect you to comprehend this depth sha
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Mikehot:
You are just an Allah slave you know nothing.

Why is Muhammad so important that he shares a shahada with allah?

There is one God is enough, ( Baal aka Allah the Qureshi moon god is an abberation in itself).

Why don't you say there is one God but allah and i am his slave (in essence you are his slave but you can't say this statement because you feel allah is too supreme to share same statement with. This is the same dilemma you put Muhammed who is also a slave of Allah)

I know your answer would be Muhammad was a messenger but what's the difference between a messenger and a slave.

Adding both in a statement of exaltation is dividing glory to the two one for allah and another for his supposed messenger.

From your own analogy If I want to glorify or describe my oga i can not add houseboys to it because it is insulting and degrading that i qualify him with his lowest achievements.

I can just say my oga is the greatest, the rich man, the one with Benz

I don't expect you to comprehend this depth sha

Like all of us the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is a slave to God. That is why he is God. We are all his slaves. Prophet Isa (Jesus) is his slave and brought the revelation of injil (the gospel) and Prophet Musa (Moses) brought the Torah unlike you we recognise ALL the Prophets of God RA. So you are not saying anything and you cannot upset me because you are learning the truth. There is only one God.

You are welcome.
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by israelmao(m): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Naajjii:

Yes Truth is bitter,why are you people bitter when we also speak the truth that the Bishop is making inciteful comments and he is attacking muslims. Is that not the truth?

What is the difference between non-Muslim and non-northern Muslim?You earlier no accepted that Kukah really spoke truth about challenges that are bedeviling this nation,would explain to me what makes his message inciting?
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by splendournoni: 10:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Speaktruth88:

All you have to do is accept there is only One God and Prophet Isa (Jesus) RA is one of his favoured messengers.

You are welcome.

Jesus christ is Lord!!!
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by godliman: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
slowice:
They ve elevated bubu to the status of mohammed... If you criticise bubu its blasphemy. Which kind daft people be this sef
Bubu's first name is Mohammodu
Re: Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric by inyenejo(m): 1:27am On Jan 20, 2021
Terrorists

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo) / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.