Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

#buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. (3818 Views)

“Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Prof Chukwuma Soludo And Family In New Pictures / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Miracle2020: 8:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

Are you people all sick at the same time..

How come ipob are more painful to you than Bokoh and Miyetti allah...?

I don't get it.

You sissies must be wetting your pan*s right now.
bokoharam, bandits,killer herdmen , iswap,ipob are all terrorists. We are completely against terrorists in any form. But you guys are supporters of terrorists. When ever bokoharam attack Nigerian soldiers you guys will start feeling funky about the news, but when ever any news outlets release an information about how the military dealt with bokoharam nobody will see you on the thread.
Why do you always get your orgasm whenever a Nigerian soldier is killed by bokoharam or ipob? Let me tell you, it will not take more than one week if Nigeria really want to wipe out ipob terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by NGpatriot: 9:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Miracle2020:
bokoharam, bandits,killer herdmen , iswap,ipob are all terrorists. We are completely against terrorists in any form. But you guys are supporters of terrorists. When ever bokoharam attack Nigerian soldiers you guys will start feeling funky about the news, but when ever any news outlets release an information about how the military dealt with bokoharam nobody will see you on the thread.
Why do you always get your orgasm whenever a Nigerian soldier is killed by bokoharam or ipob? Let me tell you, it will not take more than one week if Nigeria really want to wipe out ipob terrorists.

They are too in love with terrorists.

If you say good morning, they'll reply shouting BH and terrorists.

If you so so and so commission this and that, they rush in to shout and celebrate terrorists.

If you show progress and development in Nigeria, they rush in to shout and celebrate BH and their terrorist friends.

These hateful, bitter and anti Nigerian people can not eat, breath or sleep without letting us know how much they are in love with terrorists.

I don't even see the connection between airport and terrorists.

The Nigerian military kill and blow away terrorists everyday, but you won't see these hateful and bitter souls rushing to NL to rejoice, they only rejoice and celebrate evil, doom, gloom and calamity.

Very sad, evil and pathetic people.

3 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by JohnBullMySon: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I'm immune to ipob wailing, crying, moaning, sadness, pain, sorrow and anti Nigerian ramblings so stop wasting your jobless time.

#BuhariAirport fine no be small..

grin
You know that you actually fan hatred and tribalism with all these statements? dude when you make it sound like ibo is anti-nigerian, you make it so.
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by NGpatriot: 9:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You know that you actually fan hatred and tribalism with all these statements? dude when you make it sound like ibo is anti-nigerian, you make it so.

There's a difference between ipob and tribe and the last time I checked, ipob is not a tribe and I did not utter one word about ibo or any tribe.

ipob is not a tribe, it's a backward, hateful, bitter, anti Nigerian and bankrupt mentality.

2 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
Redcrafton:

No it's not.

Breaking: Nigeria’s inflation climbs to 15.75%

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/breaking-nigerias-inflation-climbs-to-15-75/

Next>>>>>>>>>>>.

Lol. Igbos. Damn saboteurs and traitors. Impervious to good news about Nigeria. They must always be negative about good developments for Nigeria.

Why can't PMB start the process to let these vindictive and hateful people go?

3 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

Are Igbos not anti-Nigeria in the majority? Guy, cut the politically correct bullshite. All the needlessly negatives comments on this thread was contributed by Edos, Ijaws and Hausas ba? Get real dude.

When will you people stop playing victim to begin calling yourselves out?

3 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by NGpatriot: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Igbos. Damn saboteurs and traitors. Impervious to good news about Nigeria. They must always be negative about good developments for Nigeria.

JohnBullMySon:
This NK guy is smart. Sentiment aside. If only he can amend some of his ideologies , he can take this country forward. The combination of obasanjo Goodluck and buhari are not smarter than him, idea wise.

Check out his post above.

He's just another anti Nigerian terrorist ipob, his role model is Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

We are celebrating good news, progress, development, not bad news and your terrorist friends in Sambisa.

Go and start your own topic to discuss and celebrate your terrorists friends...

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB

How can God bless a cursed country like Nigeria and a evil person like Buhari.....how? It says a lot about your Nigeria, that it's championed by the bigoted and two-faced likes of you and Buhari!

As far as you're concerned, Nigeria is ok so long as you greedily grab most or the juiciest opportunities to your region and people while the Igbo get next to nothing! I ain't surprised this is the Nigeria that is sweeting you!

Keep on kidding yourself!
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Grayoso:

Because he know it will set a domino effect in motion and other ethnicities will also want to leave your greedy, leeching, Igbo-hating ass! How then will you survive on your own without 'one Nigeria' to leech off of and help insulate you from the effects of your fuc/k ups?

You see Fulani there and yet you're calling Igbo 'vindictive' and 'hateful'!
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by NGpatriot: 10:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
PROUDIGBO:

How can God bless a cursed country like Nigeria and a evil person like Buhari.....how? It says a lot about your Nigeria, that it's championed by the bigoted and two-faced li

kes of you and Buhari!

As far as you're concerned, Nigeria is ok so long as you greedily grab most or the juiciest opportunities to your region and people while the Igbo get next to nothing! I ain't surprised this is the Nigeria that is sweeting you!

[/s]

I'm immune to ignorant and unintelligent anti Nigerian ipob ramblings.

God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Rossinnki: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12994377_eko43_jpegee9cce3416adec82a6195894bd2d41a8

Very Nice @BuhariAirport.

grin grin

It's beautiful, isn't it?

Absolutely gorgeous. grin

1 Like

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by JohnBullMySon: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
NGpatriot:

Check out his post above.

He's just another anti Nigerian terrorist ipob, his role model is Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist.

I'm neither ipob nor do I support the cause in any way, but generalization of ibo on nairaland to be ipob and using that opportunity to throw unwarranted insults is tribal discrimination. I have never supported nk, I only said that he would have made a very good leader due to his intrinsic qualities, had it not been that he'd gone the wrong way. tell yourself the truth, you're just habouring tribal hatred and using ipob to cover it up.
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by JohnBullMySon: 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Grayoso:

Are Igbos not anti-Nigeria in the majority? Guy, cut the politically correct bullshite. All the needlessly negatives comments on this thread was contributed by Edos, Ijaws and Hausas ba? Get real dude.

When will you people stop playing victim to begin calling yourselves out?
how did you come to the conclusion that ibos are anti Nigeria in the majority, faceless nairaland analysis right?
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Gazzy88(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
I'm neither ipob nor do I support the cause in any way, but generalization of ibo on nairaland to be ipob and using that opportunity to throw unwarranted insults is tribal discrimination. I have never supported nk, I only said that he would have made a very good leader due to his intrinsic qualities, had it not been that he'd gone the wrong way. tell yourself the truth, you're just habouring tribal hatred and using ipob to cover it up.
You sound mature and I like that. Now talk to some igbos here. They have been brainwashed already to hate Nigeria and when it's dished back to them in folds, they cry marginalization.

How on earth would a right thinking person believe umahi that joined APC yesterday would get the party ticket 2023? When you tend to school them, they swerve from the context and move to "Lagos is no man's land" crap.

Try educating them how Lagos is Yoruba land, they move to 'tinubu is a drug baron' nonsense. I can go on and on. Who take people like that very serious? They are everywhere on nairaland supporting NK and his ipob terror acts.

They would leave their leaders and focus on others' leaders. To them, they develop the whole Nigeria and abroad join lol. Ask them why southeast is still underdeveloped, they dissuade the topic to another gibberish.

Tinubu is their problem in life not umahi or OUK or abaribe. Talk to them if you want people to take igbo serious online and offline henceforth.

1 Like

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Gazzy88(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

How can God bless a cursed country like Nigeria and a evil person like Buhari.....how? It says a lot about your Nigeria, that it's championed by the bigoted and two-faced likes of you and Buhari!

You didn't say this rubbish when huge chunks of appointments under GEJ went to the Igbos. Who's fooling who? Now that buhari has taken the reins of affairs, hell is let loose. GEJ sidelined Yoruba while uplifting igbos during his time. Igbos got juicy appointments under him. To you, Nigeria was working fine then since everything favored you.

We all know why you hate buhari and all he stand for. The cookie jar has been shut to southeast. GEJ left the jar wide open for igbos but buhari closed it. The more you hate buhari and Nigeria, the better for the rest of us. Insecurities were rife under GEJ too. There was inflation then as well.

Infact, GEJ gave excuse that railway projects wouldn't be possible in Nigeria 20yrs to come even though oil was selling for $100/barrel. Buhari has made it happen even in the midst of want and scarce. Second Niger bridge is ongoing ooo. There wasn't protest of Biafra during GEJ then cos all was well but the moment buhari came aboard, protests began in quick succession.

Your blackmails won't work anymore. The rest of the country knows your tricks already. To us, you're just merry makers with your hate and wailing grin

4 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Do show me it's pictures after few years.

I would love to check something.
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by NGpatriot: 2:07am On Jan 16, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

Show me anywhere in this thread where I mentioned or asserted anything about ibo. That word came out of your mouth, not mine. You are the tribal bigot.

I know you and your kind, you are hateful, bitter, anti progress and development, anti Nigerian and basically disgruntled 24/7.

You run into any thread about good news in Nigeria to derail with your silly tribal worries, negativity and distractions.

According to you, your ipob terrorist leader is very smart and even smarter that PMB and his VP when in fact I don't remember the last time the terrorist clown built latrine or one inch of gutter for you in your village.

You are just another anti Nigerian hating, bitter, disgruntled and angry ipob. PERIOD.

2 Likes

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Gazzy88:
You didn't say this rubbish when huge chunks of appointments under GEJ went to the Igbos. Who's fooling who? Now that buhari has taken the reins of affairs, hell is let loose. GEJ sidelined Yoruba while uplifting igbos during his time. Igbos got juicy appointments under him. To you, Nigeria was working fine then since everything favored you.

We all know why you hate buhari and all he stand for. The cookie jar has been shut to southeast. GEJ left the jar wide open for igbos but buhari closed it. The more you hate buhari and Nigeria, the better for the rest of us. Insecurities was rife under GEJ too. There was inflation then as well.

Infact, GEJ gave excuse that railway projects wouldn't be possible in Nigeria 20yrs to come even though oil was selling for $100/barrel. Buhari has made it happen even in the midst of want and scarce. Second Niger bridge is ongoing ooo. There wasn't protest of Biafra during GEJ then cos all was well but the moment buhari came aboard, protests began in quick succession.

Your blackmails won't work anymore. The rest of the country knows your tricks already. To us, you're just merry makers with your hate and wailing grin

Do yourself a favour a STFU! You all sound alike when trying to defend that nepotistic, vindictive and bigoted demon....almost like you're all parroting from the same script handed to you!

Everyone besides bigoted and greedy core-northern muslims and deluded middle-belters and southerners in APC know Buhari is not just a failure but a cursed bigot to boot! Anytime he steals the reins of governance in the country, the economy tanks! I wouldn't have minded much if he just carried his badluck and fuc/ked off back to Daura instead of thinking he's Gods' gift to Nigeria and that if he doesn't become President or Head of State, Nigeria can't survive!

We've never had it this bad! It shows a lack of imagination and not being able to think outside the box when you schmucks think you cannot put Nigeria on the path to economic progress unless oyel sells for $100 a barrel! What was the price of oyel when OBJ was president, yet he and his team managed to get Nigeria billions of dollars in debt forgiveness; bring about the birth of a thriving middle-class (which your god has all but wiped out); and made the economy relatively stable and improving in comparison to what we have today! Nigerias' economy (despite all the hiccups) was improving and growing during the GEJ years to the extent of it even being mentioned as one of the *MINT economies around 2014! Now look at our pathetic situation today!

Just how did GEJ 'sideline Yoruba while uplifting Igbos'? This is another one of those things you Igbo hating bigots say so much you're now beginning to believe it's fact! Isn't it you lot that mock Ndigbo that GEJ didn't do anything in the south-east? It's known to all that GEJ focused more on the north than he did with the south-east....a region and people he declared were his pillar of support (why that statement rilled you up i'll never know)! So besides a few appointments, how else were Ndigbo 'uplifted' while he was 'downlifting' the Yoruba? Besides him focusing more on the north Ndigbo still supported him, and that's to our credit even if you'd rather chop bullet than agree to this assertion!

Off the top of my head, i can think of major projects he (GEJ) did or started in the north like the Kaduna power plant; Kaduna-Abuja rail line; Loko-Oweto bridge; new int'l terminals in Kano and Kaduna while refurbishing the old terminals in both cities; etc. I also remember his Supreme Court Chief Justice at some point was a northern lady; his national security adviser was a northerner; his vice was a northerner; speakers of the house of Reps were northerners; etc. I remember a position in the National Assembly was reserved for the Yoruba but Tinubu engineered its refusal and it finally went to Tambuwal. All the aforementioned are a damn sight more than the Igbo are getting from Buhari and APC in the present dispensation! You lot termed us 5 percenters deserving of fuckall for not supporting Buhari and you went on to show us pepper by denying us any positions of relevance in the Buhari admin! Now juxtapose this with the way GEJ treated the core north that equally didn't support him in 2011 but who went on to team up with some Yoruba to rig him out in 2015!

The Yoruba ACN are part of the political parties that merged to create the present APC, but it's on record that they have even joined the Igbo 5 percenters to accuse Buhari, the vindictive bigot, and his core-northern cabal of greedily hogging almost all the postions of relevance in the country (economic, security, judiciary, etc) for his region and religion! I believe Kemi Adeosuns' removal was teleguided by Buhari and his lot just so they could put a Fulani there! This was a position reserved for the Yoruba remember? Imagine the uproar if GEJ or a Igbo president had done this! We wouldn't hear the last of it, yet you lot are strangely quiet on this just because it's the Fulani and not the 'okoros'!

* https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/mints-mexico-indonesia-nigeria-turkey.asp
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by tsdarkside(m): 4:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Kriss216:

The pigeon represent Unity and it refused to fly, shouldn't that bother any sensible patriot?

abeg park....who wan unity with....??
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by NGpatriot: 5:27am On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
PROUDIGBO:

Do yourself a favour a STFU! You all sound alike when trying to defend that nepotistic, vindictive and bigoted demon....almost like you're all parroting from the same script handed to you!

Everyone besides bigoted and greedy core-northern muslims and deluded middle-belters and southerners in APC know Buhari is not just a failure but a cursed bigot to boot! Anytime he steals the reins of governance in the country, the economy tanks! I wouldn't have minded much if he just carried his badluck and fuc/ked off back to Daura instead of thinking he's Gods' gift to Nigeria and that if he doesn't become President or Head of State, Nigeria can't survive!

We've never had it this bad! It shows a lack of imagination and not being able to think outside the box when you schmucks think you cannot put Nigeria on the path to economic progress unless oyel sells for $100 a barrel! What was the price of oyel when OBJ was president, yet he and his team managed to get Nigeria billions of dollars in debt forgiveness; bring about the birth of a thriving middle-class (which your god has all but wiped out); and made the economy relatively stable and improving in comparison to what we have today! Nigerias' economy (despite all the hiccups) was improving and growing during the GEJ years to the extent of it even being mentioned as one of the *MINT economies around 2014! Now look at our pathetic situation today!

Just how did GEJ 'sideline Yoruba while uplifting Igbos'? This is another one of those things you Igbo hating bigots say so much you're now beginning to believe it's fact! Isn't it you lot that mock Ndigbo that GEJ didn't do anything in the south-east? It's known to all that GEJ focused more on the north than he did with the south-east....a region and people he declared were his pillar of support (why that statement rilled you up i'll never know)! So besides a few appointments, how else were Ndigbo 'uplifted' while he was 'downlifting' the Yoruba? Besides him focusing more on the north Ndigbo still supported him, and that's to our credit even if you'd rather chop bullet than agree to this assertion!

Off the top of my head, i can think of major projects he (GEJ) did or started in the north like the Kaduna power plant; Kaduna-Abuja rail line; Loko-Oweto bridge; new int'l terminals in Kano and Kaduna while refurbishing the old terminals in both cities; etc. I also remember his Supreme Court Chief Justice at some point was a northern lady; his national security adviser was a northerner; his vice was a northerner; speakers of the house of Reps were northerners; etc. I remember a position in the National Assembly was reserved for the Yoruba but Tinubu engineered its refusal and it finally went to Tambuwal. All the aforementioned are a damn sight more than the Igbo are getting from Buhari and APC in the present dispensation! You lot termed us 5 percenters deserving of fuckall for not supporting Buhari and you went on to show us pepper by denying us any positions of relevance in the Buhari admin! Now juxtapose this with the way GEJ treated the core north that equally didn't support him in 2011 but who went on to team up with some Yoruba to rig him out in 2015!

The Yoruba ACN are part of the political parties that merged to create the present APC, but it's on record that they have even joined the Igbo 5 percenters to accuse Buhari, the vindictive bigot, and his core-northern cabal of greedily hogging almost all the postions of relevance in the country (economic, security, judiciary, etc) for his region and religion! I believe Kemi Adeosuns' removal was teleguided by Buhari and his lot just so they could put a Fulani there! This was a position reserved for the Yoruba remember? Imagine the uproar if GEJ or a Igbo president had done this! We wouldn't hear the last of it, yet you lot are strangely quiet on this just because it's the Fulani and not the 'okoros'!

* https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MINT_(economics)#:~:text=MINT%20is%20an%20acronym%20referring,had%20created%20the%20term%20BRIC.
[/s]

Stop polluting the thread with your silli ipobian wikipedia lamentation and frustration.
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by JohnBullMySon: 8:17am On Jan 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

Show me anywhere in this thread where I mentioned or asserted anything about ibo. That word came out of your mouth, not mine. You are the tribal bigot.

I know you and your kind, you are hateful, bitter, anti progress and development, anti Nigerian and basically disgruntled 24/7.

You run into any thread about good news in Nigeria to derail with your silly tribal worries, negativity and distractions.

According to you, your ipob terrorist leader is very smart and even smarter that PMB and his VP when in fact I don't remember the last time the terrorist clown built latrine or one inch of gutter for you in your village.

You are just another anti Nigerian hating, bitter, disgruntled and angry ipob. PERIOD.

learn to take correction without insulting people. you don't go far with this attitude, okay?
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Redcrafton: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
Gazzy88:
You sound mature and I like that. Now talk to some igbos here. They have been brainwashed already to hate Nigeria and when it's dished back to them in folds, they cry marginalization.

How on earth would a right thinking person believe umahi that joined APC yesterday would get the party ticket 2023? When you tend to school them, they swerve from the context and move to "Lagos is no man's land" crap.

Try educating them how Lagos is Yoruba land, they move to 'tinubu is a drug baron' nonsense. I can go on and on. Who take people like that very serious? They are everywhere on nairaland supporting NK and his ipob terror acts.

They would leave their leaders and focus on others' leaders. To them, they develop the whole Nigeria and abroad join lol. Ask them why southeast is still underdeveloped, they dissuade the topic to another gibberish.

Tinubu is their problem in life not umahi or OUK or abaribe. Talk to them if you want people to take igbo serious online and offline henceforth.

The highlighted....

How are they brain washed?

They are never allowed to head some establishments since after the war.
They have no international airport like other regions
They have no rail system like other regions
There federal roads are the worse in the country despite having the smallest land mass
No power plant, no oil depo or any major federal investment in the region.
Thought they are business people they need to go as far as Lagos to clear their goods or travel abroad.
Even Maradi in Niger republic will gain from ports in Lagos then the Igbos in their region.
The were excluded from the the loan being sought by the FG.

Etc

Etc

....and you poorly educated clown says these people are brainwashed to hate Nigeria?
Everyone can now see that you need medical reassessment.

1 Like

Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by Gazzy88(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Redcrafton:

The highlighted....

How are they brain washed?

They are never allowed to head some establishments since after the war.
They have no international airport like other regions
They have no rail system like other regions
There federal roads are the worse in the country despite having the smallest land mass
No power plant, no oil depo or any major federal investment in the region.
Thought they are business people they need to go as far as Lagos to clear their goods or travel abroad.
Even Maradi in Niger republic will gain from ports in Lagos then the Igbos in their region.
The were excluded from the the loan being sought by the FG.

Etc

Etc

....and you poorly educated clown says these people are brainwashed to hate Nigeria?
Everyone can now see that you need medical reassessment.
The bolded shows you're the one that need medical checkup. Aside being the president, tell me the so called establishments which igbo man never headed. Alex ekwueme was shagari vp in 1979. Igbos were the senate presidents from 1999-2007. Igbo has headed CBN in the person of Charles soludo. I can go on...

However, the only reason Nigerians dreaded an igbo man becoming the president is your nepotism when in power. You tend to cover your own regardless of crimes involved. If it were to be an igbo president that arrested Evans, he would be free by now. Who will support a tribe whose loyalty to Nigeria is zilch to become the president?

Prove to Nigerians that you're of Nigeria and watch Nigerians vote en masse for an igbo man. Else, you can await your Biafra to come.
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by SaintBishop: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

New pictures of #BuhariAirport.
God Bless PMB
God Bless Amaechi
God Bless The Great State Of Lagos.
God Bless Nigeria.
Is that all? tbh, there's nothing wow about this.
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by NGpatriot: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
JohnBullMySon:
learn to take correction without insulting people. you don't go far with this attitude, okay?
[/s]

Learn to stay on topic, learn to follow simple topic of discussion and stop derailing topics with your trial worries and insecurities,
Re: #buhariaairport. Beautiful New Pictures. by NGpatriot: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
SaintBishop:

Is that all? tbh, there's nothing wow about this.
[/s]

Ipob mentality is always hateful, bitter, upside down and anti Nigerian mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must W Video: Fulani Women Makes Shocking And Unbelievable Statement About Igbos / Enugu Raises Alarm Over Illegal Sale Of Adultrated Kerosene / Shiroro Massacre: An Entire Battalion Wiped Out & Buhari Still Stays In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.