Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. (2639 Views)

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" / My Girlfriend Sent Me Pregnancy Results And Ask Me To Fund Her Trip To UK / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Rafaelsamzx: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
She sent this video of her in the bathroom to her boyfriend's Brother..

This is wrong because she's dating his brother.

Check out the link below if you want to watch the video

https://fastnews2./2021/01/15/11/

Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Rafaelsamzx: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
shocked
Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Rafaelsamzx: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
cry
Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Rafaelsamzx: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
embarassed
Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Rafaelsamzx: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
So sad
This is wrong
Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by IKWUADA(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wetin i go do with this tow tow thread
Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Flexherbal(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Bad!
Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Oblongata: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Eeya, see wetin kill our naira shocked
Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Memberclub(m): 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
I was eating na.
*spits*
Re: A Guy's Girlfriend Sent A Video Of Her Bathing In The Bathroom To His Brother. by Sandydayziz(f): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
That bathroom is something else mehn

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Ladies Like This? / Watch Leaked Naked Video Of Delsu Student Ego Melvin / Will You Eat This Yam, From Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.