Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime (563 Views)

Part Of The Bible Where Man Was Smarter Than God / I Have Never Seen Anywhere In The Bible Where It Is A Sin For Widows To Have Sex / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by MedaRophe(f): 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
There are two verses in the New Testament from different books of the bible where the name of “Trump” was mentioned. In the first verse where it was mentioned, it states; “at the last Trump”.

No one knows when the end of the world will come but the Christians have been told signs from the Bible to know the time when Jesus Christ will return to the earth. Part of these signs has been linked to the current President of the United States of America, Donald Trump. His name was arguably mentioned twice in the Bible.
Read the full details here:
https://9jainformed.com/2020/10/03/trump-mentioned-in-the-bible/
Re: See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
La click la crucify
Re: See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by tunde233(m): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Look for Jesus in the Bible Not Trump

The Bible is all about Jesus not Trump

1 Like

Re: See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by MedaRophe(f): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
What are you looking for in Naira Land? Your Jesus?
tunde233:
Look for Jesus in the Bible Not Trump

The Bible is all about Jesus not Trump
Re: See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by tunde233(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
MedaRophe:
What are you looking for in Naira Land? Your Jesus?

Nairaland and Bible are not the same. Are they?
Re: See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by doggedfighter(f): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Something to cruise with.

What does it mean?
Re: See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by illicit(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Blasphemyshocked
Re: See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
MedaRophe:
There are two verses in the New Testament from different books of the bible where the name of “Trump” was mentioned. In the first verse where it was mentioned, it states; “at the last Trump”.

No one knows when the end of the world will come but the Christians have been told signs from the Bible to know the time when Jesus Christ will return to the earth. Part of these signs has been linked to the current President of the United States of America, Donald Trump. His name was arguably mentioned twice in the Bible.
Read the full details here:
https://9jainformed.com/2020/10/03/trump-mentioned-in-the-bible/

The guys at the Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital are doing a very terrible job.

How did this one escape from their custody? angry
Re: See Where In The Bible Where "Trump" Is Mentioned 2 Times And Then Endtime by MedaRophe(f): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
If actually you read the whole article and understood as blasphemy. Then, I must blame your educational background
illicit:
Blasphemyshocked

(1) (Reply)

Glory Be To God My Son Has Finally Becomes A Priest. / Not Paying Of Tithe Is It A Capital Offense / Mfm Pmch Sept 2021 Tagged; Mantle Of Power (read Full 2-in-1 Package+prayers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.