Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Regret Getting Married But I Must Decide To Stay Married Or Loose Everything-p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Getting Married But I Must Decide To Stay Married Or Loose Everything-p (446 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married / I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret Getting Married But I Must Decide To Stay Married Or Loose Everything-p by Rabbi4real: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hello ma,

My name is Felicia (not real name). I am 31 years old. I got married when I was 24 years to my boyfriend. Actually I got pregnant and my family insisted on marriage. My husband has never been a faithful man right from day one. That made me decide not to have another baby after my first child.

I mean, the behavior is bad. He is sleeping with several women. Sometimes, I read his text and I even see some women fighting each other over him. He is so promiscuous...I truly wish I knew him more before getting pregnant...I would not have found myself in this position.

Initially, when I complained about his cheating, he said he did not want to marry...that I used pregnancy to trap him. So, I can leave when I am tired. I admit, I should actually leave because this man has no respect for me.

The only thing he does is...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/15/i-regret-getting-married-but-i-must-decide-to-stay-married-or-loose-everything-pls-advise/

Re: I Regret Getting Married But I Must Decide To Stay Married Or Loose Everything-p by ifytrik(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
If you can not write the full version of the story here, then 4k off with your fake story

1 Like

Re: I Regret Getting Married But I Must Decide To Stay Married Or Loose Everything-p by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
ifytrik:
If you can not write the full version of the story here, then 4k off with your fake story
grin
ifytrik:
Re: I Regret Getting Married But I Must Decide To Stay Married Or Loose Everything-p by Molahnelson(m): 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Shut up
When are in relationship because of benefit why will you see the flaws.

The women I actually think the same thing you were seeing why dating him so relax the money is not yours but his to his spending

(1) (Reply)

See How A$hawo Fights A Client Who Refused To Pay Her After ‘ch0p!ng’ Her (video / Modelling And Fashion In Nigeria / Ladies: Who Amongst You Can Find True Love With A Cute Guy !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.