Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married (8627 Views)

Share Your Missed Sex Opportunities! Did You Regret It? / Why Do You Regret And Feel Ashamed After Sex? / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boredasf: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2020
So married men in the house, do you regret your marriage grin
Please comment below.
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Froshloaded: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
Typing...
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boredasf: 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
lol ok bro..
Froshloaded:
Typing...

2 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by babfet(m): 4:08pm On Jun 10, 2020
In every marriage a day like that will always come but how you manage the situation is what makes you an HUSBAND and not a baby daddy

33 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boredasf: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
hmmm..so you regret it at times then.
Interesting
babfet:
In every marriage a day like that will always come but how you manage the situation is what makes you an HUSBAND and not a baby daddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
You should share your own experience first.

Boredasf:
Please comment below.

1 Like

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Abfinest007(m): 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2020
waiting
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boredasf: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
I see no logic in marriage tbh.
I already enjoy alot of benefits married men get;so a marriage contract is of no use to me. grin

I have always wondered how men cope with all the responsibilities marriage requires hence the reason I created the thread.
Gracealone:
You should share your own experience first.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boredasf: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2020
Oga share your experience nah grin
Abfinest007:
waiting
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by paulolee(m): 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
yes simply because i dnt av easy access to my oda female friends and am tired of using emergency night shifts and private night vigil to lie whenever i want to go and tast another nunu..

13 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boredasf: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
nah wah ooo.
No more freedom cry
paulolee:
yes simply because i dnt av easy access to my oda female friends and am tired of using emergency night shifts and private night vigil to lie whenever i want to go and tast another nunu..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Nephilim: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2020
paulolee:
you are lieing on top God! Hell fire is waiting for you angry

5 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by ibkonekt(m): 4:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nephilim:

screw off SIMP

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by paulolee(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
Nephilim:
hellfire bcoz i lied abi?? wat abt abraham dt lied abt serah being his sister, wat abt peter dt denied Jesus thrice and david dt fornicated and still kill the woman husband and GO still calls him "the man after my heart".... na my lie worst pass dier own abi??....i kno u are a lawyer bt abeg allow GOD judge my case..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by yanabasee1(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2020
Boredasf:
I see no logic in marriage tbh.
I already enjoy alot of benefits married men get;so a marriage contract is of no use to me. grin

I have always wondered how men cope with all the responsibilities marriage requires hence the reason I created the thread.

You see, relationship is very different from marriage.....

The moment the two of you began to live together....as husband and wife not as boyfriend ND girlfriend, that's when you will spot the difference . .

The soft spoken and sweet girlfriend of yours will begin to show you the things you barely knew about her and likewise you....

Also, marriage is life...it will always be fun and then gets nasty.... And then get fun again and nasty like that....

There's no perfect marriage or couples....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by SirMichael1: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
So what will our regret getting married do to you? You're just looking for what will justify your jumping around women.

don't go and exchange your vows.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boredasf: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
alot of my friends always complain of how their wife changed after marriage.
One called me yesterday complaining bitterly of how his soft and cool headed girlfriend suddenly changed after he married her;the guy is even contemplating divorce sef but the lady don get bele grin

It seems women treat men well during courtship than when married.
yanabasee1:

You see, relationship is very different from marriage.....

The moment the two of you began to live together....as husband and wife not as boyfriend ND girlfriend, that's when you will spot the difference . .

The soft spoken and sweet girlfriend of yours will begin to show you the things you barely knew about her and likewise you....

Also, marriage is life...it will always be fun and then gets nasty.... And then get fun again and nasty like that....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Nephilim: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
ibkonekt:

screw off SIMP
I ain't ur Simp Dad!! Fuçk it off Moroń!
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Skepticus: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2020
Boredasf:
One called me yesterday complaining bitterly of how his soft and cool headed girlfriend suddenly changed after he married her;the guy is even contemplating divorce sef but the lady don get bele grin

The bolded is true.

The mystery and unpredictability that the single guy held to her is gone. Also, she may have probably married him for his ability to provide (as a beta-simp) while she has her eyes on the asshole alpha who wouldn't settle into marriage with her.

Now, she rations sex while also detesting him.

Marriage sucks for most men.

27 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boredasf: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2020
bro how did you know!!!?? grin.. lmao
He specifically complained of this rationing of sex stuff oo.
Skepticus:

The bolded is true.

The mystery and unpredictability that the single guy held to her is gone. Also, she may have probably married him for his ability to provide (as a beta-simp) while she has her eyes on the asshole alpha who wouldn't settle into marriage with her.

Now, she rations sex while also detesting him

9 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by callmeRichie(m): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2020
That shit dey always scare me pass death sef shocked

Just on wedding night alone some people have started regretting!

It's not easy o, to be with somebody every minute for the rest of the life! And you would be telling me one stewpeed LOVE is the key

LIKE if you're AFRAID too, SHARE if nah "LASLAS we go dey OK"

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boss13: 12:13am On Jun 11, 2020
Boredasf:
Please comment below.

When you have no proper knowledge about marriage and women, you will definitely regret your marriage. What I have noticed in marriage, men do not live for themselves anymore, they live for their wives and kids. I am not saying this is bad, but I have come to realised that you can never please a woman 100% - NEVER. Men must understand women are manipulative and controlling. If you lose that control, you will regret your marriage. Also, once you wife knows you have no control over her, she will run wild, blame you for it, divorce, or leave you.

Women do not love unconditionally. They love for peculiar reasons or conditions. When those conditions are absent, she will become a throng on your flesh. A woman will fall in line when her husband is strong and masculine. Lastly, if your woman says she is a feminist - don't marry her. You do not want a woman struggling for control in your marriage. There can ONLY be one captain and that should be you.

Men must understand this. A woman is with you because of what you can offer/provide or the potential ability of what you can offer/provide. Don't get stupid with the "I love you" nonsense you hear.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boss13: 12:20am On Jun 11, 2020
Boredasf:

That is women. Don't blame them. It is up to men to understand this so that they can maintain control. In another post, I stated men must have prenups before they get married. They must list out ALL THE CONDITIONS and EXPECTATIONS for their potential wives. For example, Kemi must provide me with sex 3 times a week without any excuse and if she does not comply, I shall consider such a violation and seek alternative arrangements by getting sex somewhere else. Once, she signs she is obligated to provide you with sex 3 times a week and if she refuses, she knows the repercussions.

Guess what - she will comply. Women only act right when there is control. I have to be honest that I did not do this and I am regretting it. However, I am putting things in place.

Men - remember you are the buyer of the product. if you don't put a ring, she can NEVER get married. Hence, exploit all opportunities to maintain CONTROL in your marriage because once the conditions she considered prior to marrying you disappear, your life will never remain the same

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Boss13: 12:28am On Jun 11, 2020
Skepticus:

The bolded is true.

Now, she rations sex while also detesting him.

It sucks for men who cannot control their wives. If you maintain control, you will have the best marriage. How do you establish and maintain control? You must be a high-value man. A well-to-do man. You must be direct with a woman. You must let her know things you like and dislike and MUST never compromise.

A high-value man can have multiple women and all the women in his life will behave themselves.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Skepticus: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Boredasf:
bro how did you know!!!?? grin.. lmao
He specifically complained of this rationing of sex stuff oo.

The moment he settled down into dating and marrying her, he is no longer the prize. The wife is now the prize and sex becomes the bait.

Anything she wants is tied to his urge for sex.

In the background of all of these is that, women never get married to the alphas they truly love, abort for, or have their first kids for. They are stuck with who is ready (the alphas won't settle down for excess of options and understanding the trashy nature of women). They marry the beta-simps who they despise in their earlier years but who have now improved their status of having regular income and few resources to sustain them.

After having kids for these simps, sex becomes a chore for them because they were never attracted to the simp at the beginning or simp never had her sexual imprint.

Sometimes too, these women have so many body counts that they find it hard to pair bond in marriages. It's generally believed that if a woman has a body count of more than 4, she loses her ability to be have genuine affection to men. The beta simps she ties down in marriage eventually suffers all of these.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by KevinDein: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
yanabasee1:

Good enough reason to just make sure she remains a girlfriend, right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by khia: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Kingsteve? grin grin grin
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by ifytrik(m): 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
When ever i feel like regreting gating married at just 27, i also feel happy and proud because am already a father of a handsome boy and a beautifull damsel so no need to regret, and besides i still enjoy all the packages that singles guys enjoy, most ladies i bang dont even knw am married so need to regret. #ORINGO CONTINUES grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by khia: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Op does a traditional marriage count as a real marriage?
Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Boss13:

When you have no proper knowledge about marriage and women, you will definitely regret your marriage. What I have noticed in marriage, men do not live for themselves anymore, they live for their wives and kids. I am not saying this is bad, but I have come to realised that you can never please a woman 100% - NEVER. Men must understand women are manipulative and controlling. If you lose that control, you will regret your marriage. Also, once you wife knows you have no control over her, she will run wild, blame you for it, divorce, or leave you.

Women do not love unconditionally. They love for peculiar reasons or conditions. When those conditions are absent, she will become a throng on your flesh. A woman will fall in line when her husband is strong and masculine. Lastly, if your woman says she is a feminist - don't marry her. You do not want a woman struggling for control in your marriage. There can ONLY be one captain and that should be you.

Men must understand this. A woman is with you because of what you can offer/provide or the potential ability of what you can offer/provide. Don't get stupid with the "I love you" nonsense you hear.
So in your mind you have made sense abi?

3 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
khia:
Op does a traditional marriage count as a real marriage?
Yes it does. It is also known as customary marriage and is legally binding.

2 Likes

Re: Guys In The House, Do You Regret Getting Married by khia: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Boss13:

It sucks for men who cannot control their wives. If you maintain control, you will have the best marriage. How do you establish and maintain control? You must be a high-value man. A well-to-do man. You must be direct with a woman. You must let her know things you like and dislike and MUST never compromise.

A high-value man can have multiple women and all the women in his life will behave themselves.
A marriage without compromise is just servitude.
Your wife is miserable deep inside. It seems you wanted a slave not a partner/wife. How could you be so cruel? In every good marriage there is compromise ,this shows respect for the other person otherwise you are just a tyrant.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Break Up Songs/pity Party Songs / Russian Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend With 16 Tanks Forming Heart Shape / Why Men Cannot Do Without Women??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.