Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (80093 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by EmekaA125(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

Modified

All you aggrieved guys quoting me, both the FILand daughter share the blame. But you guys are always so quick to heap the blame on the women because of your bias.
She's shameless. Is it all the guys that made advances to you that you had sex with? What happened to reporting to her husband and maintain a strong NO stance. Stop playing the gender supporting script. Same way we believe that rapists have no reason to commit the crime, that's exactly why she should have shunned him and give her FIL stern warning. The blame lies on her more for consenting to such evil act. The failure and success for sex to happen lies majorly in a lady's hand. Men can only beg, solicit, appeal, plead or even cry to have a taste of it.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by samwillyco1(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2021
kambili999:
story of Joseph comes to mind.

Sincerely, some ladies lack self control

Infact many are destiny destroyers, and many of them are very very beautiful.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by MummyD2020(f): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy

Modified

All you aggrieved guys quoting me, both the FILand daughter share the blame. But you guys are always so quick to heap the blame on the women because of your bias.

One of the few views I respect. The world will be a better place when we learn to view things from different angles.

Guys, what do u think of the relationship btw the guy and dad afterwards?
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by iceberylin(m): 12:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
See how confidently the Lady Is advising her to force the Kid on her husband forgetting Nothing can be hidden too long.
Women they’re all the same. Every day I pray God gives me a son First and I won’t risk Having another kid
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Onlyonebuhari: 12:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
HabaHaba:

You are an unfortunate rat!! U don't even deserve to be considered human anymore. Anuofia!!!

Better focus on your problem and call your pastors to start preaching gospel. Today pastor rape, tomorrow oyakhilome divorce and so on. No more modesty in your religion. Sifia pain will kill you cos the way Christianity is going, you guys will start marrying dogs
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ImaIma1(f): 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
EmekaA125:

She's shameless. Is it all the guys that made advances to you that you had sex with? What happened to reporting to her husband and maintain a strong NO stance. Stop playing the gender supporting script. Same way we believe that rapists have no reason to commit the crime, that's exactly why she should have shunned him and give her FIL stern warning. The blame lies on her more for consenting to such evil act. The failure and success for sex to happen lies majorly in a lady's hand. Men can only beg, solicit, appeal, plead or even cry to have a taste of it.

Don't you think that you are the one playing the gender supporting script as you blame the lady and downplay the FIL's blame.

At the bolded, is it all women you make advances to? Would you make advances to your wife's mother? Isn't there a sense of shame or some limits to who a man approaches for sex? Those men who approach 8 yr old for sex are they also justified?

I am very objective in my views. The same way I will condemn the lady for being loose and having no respect for herself, her husband and her marriage is the same way I will condemn the father inlaw for betraying his son's trust and stooping so low and irresponsible to sleep with his son's wife.

If they take this case to a family meeting, do you think they will only condemn the wife? What about a father who is supposed to be a role model to his son? They will clap for him and give him a pat on the back? Let's be reasonable.

On this forum, women are judged with a different sceptre than men. You men just jump to the side of your fellow gender whether on not it is right.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Adinije(f): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Both Father in-law and wife are evil. How a person will betray his own son like that still baffles me. Chai.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Olaidekareem43(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
CHILDBIRTH INJURIES!

A detailed Researched Report and FREE Gift For the first 100 persons to reach out to me.

Recently, my team and I decided we were going to share an article about this new friend we encountered during our recent research work.

In case you haven't seen the article, it is on HOW SHE MANAGED TO AVOID CHILDBIRTH RELATED INJURIES during her 2nd childbirth after suffering a third degree Episiotomy cut from her first childbirth.

The amazing thing is that the information she gave us has helped over 250 mothers (majority of whom were at their first attempt at childbirth).

Avoid these life/marriage threatening injuries by using the same steps that worked for her.

She actually gave us right to share a FREE COPY where she explained in great detail on some of the steps she followed.

Let me know if you'd like to get the FREE COPY.

I'd be giving to the first 100 persons only.

Send a DM to get a FREE COPY NOW

+2349066000133
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by irving2: 7:59am On Jan 18, 2021
tobechi74:
Mary could not tell who Impregnated her between Joseph, Holy Spirit or God
Woahhhh!!
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by nograv: 9:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Someone7:

Will the son ever know? This is the woman confessing to her counsellor

The truth always comes out..
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by loomer: 11:20am On Jan 18, 2021
Kobicove:
I wonder if DNA test can reveal the true father of the baby in this instance since the two possible persons are already related by blood undecided

DNA or no DNA, you think say the husband go fit trust the woman again?
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Braintrain: 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
She is dead
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ParkleElegant: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2021
tobechi74:
Mary could not tell who Impregnated her between Joseph, Holy Spirit or God

Are you okay, lol grin
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by BluntCrazeMan: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2021
Mide3367:
The father in-law is to be blamed. He might have hyponised the lady... The man is evil for doing that to his son. What if his own papa is fvcking his wife nkor? Na bad precedent he is laying there o
And DNA will be confused too..
because, the paternity tests won't differ too much
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Mide3367: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
And DNA will be confused too..
because, the paternity tests won't differ too much
cheesy
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by muheeb01(m): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Things are happening...what women can not do does not exist o,I fear who no fear them

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.