Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law (80091 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by FuerzA: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Father-in-law on the scoresheet

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by bluefilm: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Why Always Women?

Na wa o.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by CSTRR: 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Vyolet:

I wonder o, a woman is always take the blame like Akon.
Did he rape her?

She is not old enough to know how her husband's pricckk look like?

No vex me o.

The papa is a pig, but that does not exonerate the whoring wife.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Jibsy203(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
Afonja woman
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Help2020: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mide3367:
The father in-law is to be blamed. He might have hyponised the lady... The man is evil for doing that to his son. What if his own papa is fvcking his wife nkor? Na bad precedent he is laying there o
The man is evil,and so the girl..

1 Like

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by CSTRR: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
No need for DNA.

The baby is either the brother/sister of the husband or his child.

The baby is still blood.

The only thing he can do is to disengage from his whoring wife.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by thorpido(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mad Father-in-law.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by foreshore(m): 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
ashacot:
undecidedWonder they say will never end. A lady has taken to courage to tell a marriage counselor about how confused she is about about the father of her unborn child. According to her, she has been sleeping with her husband father hence she can't truly tell if her child belongs to her husband or his father.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU1MdhMxTu4

Congratulations to you, you have done well.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Scrupulous419(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
pegix:
E be things..... DNA test all the way

My mind is telling me that it will be that In law...na him
I have d result angry.....dont ask me wie i get am

By the way let resolve dix amicably ,

Like for father in-law , share for d husband

Omoh fear some women o... DNA is confused

2 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by tunapawizzy: 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
kambili999:
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by robosky02(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmmmmm

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by juman(m): 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Not strange at all.
We read worse thing almost everyday how father dey rape their daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by WINNERMENTALITY: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
ashacot:

She didn't mention her name. Everything is unanimous.
There nothing hidden there. Just narrow the person back to Living in italy, pregnant, usually comesback to Nigeria, have good relationship with her father inlaw, maybe doesnt look convincing since her pregnancy, 6 month pregnant, her voice too, and edo or warri girl. She is exposed already, na too much stupidness dey worry the marriage counsellor

4 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by IMASTEX: 2:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Flexherbal you need to see this
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by eddyslim(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Vergina people again
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Wunna: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Wunna: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
ImaIma1:
So his own father who brought him into this world and nurtured him till he became of age could do this to him. Yet it is women that are the demons... cheesy
Did he force her to open her legs? You don't have to answer cos I'll spit on your face. Brainless sh!t angry
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Ahmeduana(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Even DNA no go solve this one.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by funkymeky: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
Mary could not tell who Impregnated her between Joseph, Holy Spirit or God

What is the meaning of this nonsense
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
ashacot:

She didn't mention her name. Everything is unanimous.
anonymous bro not the latter used above

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by 99thEnemy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
Reverse is also the case for Fathers who decide to go and marry one young hawt step-mom while he has very matured grown sons that can represent him 'in dza odza room'

Like in some kind of Movie category, shit sometimes go down grin grin grin grin grin

If Tarik Nwokwo was Alive, he would have been 32 years Old. Regina Daniels , his father's wife is Only 20 .

This is even a worse case scenario because the regular incidences we hear of between Step-mom and Step-Son are normally when they fall between same peer age group Eg. ±5 years.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Onlyonebuhari: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Everything exist in christianity
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by nwaanambra1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Kobicove:
I wonder if DNA test can reveal the true father of the baby in this instance since the two possible persons are already related by blood [b][/b]undecided

WHY IS THERE NO BODY ANSWERING THIS PUZZLE

WHAT WILL BE THE POSSIBLE DNA TEST OUTCOME

SINCE ALL NA THE SAME BLOOD, WHO WILL DNA NOW SAY IS THE FATHER OF THE CHILD??

UMUNWAYA NA NKONUKO! TUFIAKWA!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Theboss100(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
That is not funny. Such jokes is uncalled for. Be careful na express you dey go oo.
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Brandonx(m): 3:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
I don't blame her road work no dey Comot body undecided
Those girls have been damaged beyond repair.

Iyore should stop patronising this girl and tell her the truth , she is a useless girl What is she doing in Nigeria if not for her Father In-law's dìck?
She couldn't go to her place sef undecided abi the father in law sabi nack pas the husband grin
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by ikande7: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
when u dy open legs anyhow Shey u 4get say u go carry Belle ne
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Petdagr8t(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dis one won be the mother of her husband's younger siblings
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by UncommonLogic: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:

She was impregnated by Joseph. The rest is just lala land story book fantasy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by toprealman: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Clout chasers everywhere
Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by malvisguy212: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
tobechi74:
brainless atheist

4 Likes

Re: Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law by Akasammyoka: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
What is really happening this days. Please God is marriage now a curse. I need an answer before I know what to do with my fiancé.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State / My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / My Husband Is Disturbing Me Too Much With $ex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.