Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS (4930 Views)

How A Thick Light-skinned Girl With Big Backside I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Greattestman: 12:52am On Mar 08, 2023
So I met Goodlady who was on a hookup site and we agreed on the amount I will pay her to sex her, she said 2k per night. I agreed and spent a night with her.

The next day she begged me to spend another night with her but I refused. She Insisted and even promised to make a discount for me so I succumbed.

Last week I went for medical general check up and I discovered that I have HIV. I said Goodlady should follow me to the hospital so we can conduct test but she refused. I need justice.

Please tell Goodlady to come with me to the hospital. Her pics bellow for easy identification.

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by StarFist(m): 12:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Super story!

You never wan talk your true Intent

5 Likes

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Goodlady(f): 1:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Greattestman:
So I met Goodlady who was on a hookup site and we agreed on the amount I will pay her to sex her, she said 2k per night. I agreed and spent a night with her.

The next day she begged me to spend another night with her but I refused. She Insisted and even promised to make a discount for me so I succumbed.

Last week I went for medical general check up and I discovered that I have HIV. I said Goodlady should follow me to the hospital so we can conduct test but she refused. I need justice.

Please tell Goodlady to come with me to the hospital. Her pics bellow for easy identification.
Lmao. You ll surely get HIV AIDS in reality.
I m laughing at your madness.
Take n drink.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Goodlady(f): 1:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Flra09:
Goodlady why?

Why can't you go for test?

You love infecting people with HIV

Please get a life.
With that your N40K phone, don't you know it's madness for you to be logging in and out, switching account just to troll me at this hour. Your step mother wey do you wicked spiritual jazz na hin make your life spoil like this.

8 Likes

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Aboks(m): 2:33am On Mar 08, 2023
It is super story
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by ObamaMessi: 5:46am On Mar 08, 2023
rainydreamzz:
The face of a scammer and killer KingVon

Beware guys
Here we go again.

If you don't want to get on my nerves, Stop all this.

Don't drag yourself into what will make you regret. I have said it.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Goodlady(f): 7:42am On Mar 08, 2023
Greattestman:
Na thunder go sçatter that ya vagina idiot.

You never see anything fool.
That thunder is meant for you n your mom. The bans you ll chop ll be more than 100 years. You go chop am reach hell.

6 Likes

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin I have no iota of pity for the dude.He deserves whatever he gets,since self control and self discipline is too difficult to have.
Stop fornicating,they won't hear.
I will rather pity the victims of insurgency in the North.
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Fear that retarded asseater called Goodlady
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Goodlady(f): 9:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Failure2019:
Fear that retarded asseater called Goodlady
This handle ll be banned too. Until you tender me a public apology for your defamations.
You ll think you are catching cruise trolling me but you v messed with the wrong person.
I ll teach you a lesson that when you woo a lady and she no gree, just Waka jeje. Stop defaming her.
Found out you v family spiritual problem. Go.n wash your head in the river

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Johnsown1(m): 9:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Wahala too much, HIV/AIDS in this kind of weather. No be juju be that. Anyway i doubt the authencity of your super story because you will be ashemed to say it publicly and she wouldnt have come out to deny it.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by CruelDove(f): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Well

You'll surely die of it

1 Like

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by caution001: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2023
When you are not obedient
cool.
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by imagrg(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2023
My GoodLady has no HIV/AIDS oh.
She's been tested and trusted on this platform.
I beg nor spoil market for my babe oh.

She can't have HIV/AIDS in Jesus Name!

Please don't take them seriously..na cruise dem dey catch to masturbate.

No kpekus for broke boys. grin
Goodlady:

Lmao. You ll surely get HIV AIDS in reality.
I m laughing at your madness.
Take n drink.
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by imagrg(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2023
By the way, where did you fvck her?

On this platform?

Liar!
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:

This handle ll be banned too. Until you tender me a public apology for your defamations.
You ll think you are catching cruise trolling me but you v messed with the wrong person.
I ll teach you a lesson that when you woo a lady and she no gree, just Waka jeje. Stop defaming her.

Smh

I've a much worse handle than this own

Ban me and you've unleashed the beast in me

My love for you makes me curse your retarded coitus

I'll troll you till you've kids 😂
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Goodlady(f): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Failure2019:

Smh

I've a much worse handle than this own

Ban me and you've unleashed the beast in me

My love for you makes me curse your retarded coitus

I'll troll you till you've kids 😂

Start doing your worst till DSS locate your house. If you no troll me, you are a bastard. Anuofia!
I know you are also pells. You created many trash with that handle. If you are so obsessed with me, be masturbating at home naa.

4 Likes

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:

Start doing your worst till DSS locate your house. If you no troll me, you are a bastard. Anuofia!
I know you are also pells. You created many trash with that handle. If you are so obsessed with me, be masturbating at home naa.

LMAO

Wait till I find out more details about you

You'll be my Guinevere Beck and I'll be your Joe Goldberg

It's just gonna be only me n u
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by xtivin(m): 10:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Greattestman:

But you loose guard o. See Oloso like this still dey cum inside, na risk now. Even though you want to risk it not with this low-budget runs gal na angry

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Hatrick01: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Goodlady:

like seriously?

U mean, he wooed u?
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 08, 2023
rainydreamzz:

Beware guys
The ugly ones are usually the troll. 🤢
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Hatrick01: 10:45am On Mar 08, 2023
imagrg:
My GoodLady has no HIV/AIDS oh.
She's been tested and trusted on this platform.
I beg nor spoil market for my babe oh.

She can't have HIV/AIDS in Jesus Name!

Please don't take them seriously..na cruise dem dey catch to masturbate.

No kpekus for broke boys. grin
and u think this ur acrobatic display will make her give u her kpekus?

1 Like

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Vickho: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2023
rainydreamzz:

Beware guys
magnoliaa is this you?
alright no wonder why Pell's clone your account
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 08, 2023
rainydreamzz:

Beware guys
See small pikin with skinny jeans dey scam you.u really need to be ashame.
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Goodlady(f): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Failure2019:

LMAO

Wait till I find out more details about you

You'll be my Guinevere Beck and I'll be your Joe Goldberg

It's just gonna be only me n u
Kiss used pad.

Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hookup charged you TDB for 2k, you no fear. Even short time is 6k+ these days. Thank God it's HIV. What if she used you for rituals?
Re: The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Weraay don plenty for this nairaland seff.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Soft Spot? / Money Only Impress Lazy Girls? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.