Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (24056 Views)

Man Who Started Lagos Belongs To Igbos Has Been Exposed As Tinubu Supporter(Pix) / Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Praxis758: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Etrusen:

Oga keep quiet with your half written massage,

what was the response of Oba erediauwa when the ooni of ife said that word

you keep on saying only the part that please you

finish the entire story of what ooni said and what Oba erediauwa said.

It's in your dream that Oba of Benin responded in this manner. I'm sure you weren't born then.

Don't be pained, Oba of Benin gladly and historically accepted the Ooni's statement.

I'm sure you can't deny the truth that the earlier Obas of Benin had their burial tombs in Ile-Ife. The site is called 'Orun Oba Ado' till today.

You guys (Benins) are Ife descendants, that's why your late Obas' head were being taken to Ife for interment because we Yorubas belief that a Prince's head shouldn't sleep outside.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Etinosa1234: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

That tao is extremely retarde.d. I keep saying it and I am not a cursing person, I only state what I see.
As you have noticed, this is not rocket science. But the retarde.d tao just can't comprehend. Google and copy-pasting couldn't explain this for him.

Ahswear ... using essay just to interpret a clear sentence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ideadoctor:
let be logical,If Lagos indeed belongs to the Benin then why do Yoruba dominate Lagos today, was it that the Yoruba conquered the indigenous Edo settlers or Yoruba's were the indigenous settler,if Benin agree with the first thesis,then they should take heart,because lagos is gone for Good, Yoruba's won't open their eyes and watch you capture their big meat, but if Benin disagrees with the first thesis and support the second, then they are thieves that deserved to be hanged or shot,but if Benin does not agree with the first and second thesis, let them propose the third .
I don't need to agree with anything. What took place in the passed is not up to me, i don't get to decide it.
I quote eye-witnesses who saw precolonial west africa and wrote about it and drew maps about it.

As I have already proven, Lagos belongs to Benin, it is a part of Benin ! Only the british took it over from Benin.
Right now the country lagos belongs to is called nigeria ! not yoruba ! the only country which was ever called yoruba is oyo and it is no more !

First recorded owner of Lagos: Benin
2nd recorded owner of Lagos: britain
Third recorded owner of Lagos: nigeria

Also, someone else noticed that an eye-witness account has claimed that he saw Lagos being completely inhabitated by Benin soldiers. what more is there to say ? Stop being lazy. reality will not change to suit your world views, you need to change your world views to suit reality.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

Once again, your self serving opinion contradicts eye-witness accounts.

Dumb is when your kingdom is tiny but you are claiming the whole world upto Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Etinosa1234: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
Praxis758:

It's in your dream that Oba of Benin responded in this manner. I'm sure you weren't born then.

Don't be pained, Oba of Benin gladly and historically accepted the Ooni's statement.

I'm sure you can't deny the truth that the earlier Obas of Benin had their burial tombs in Ile-Ife. The site is called 'Orun Oba Ado' till today.

You guys (Benins) are Ife descendants, that's why your late Obas' head were being taken to Ife for interment because we Yorubas belief that a Prince's head shouldn't sleep outside.

Don't even go that path...

An excavation was done and no skull was found there...

Also the word Ado which is supposedly from Edo never became the name of Benin people until 15th century...

“No human remains or artifacts of Benin culture were found in six burials excavated at Arun-Oba-Ado”

The source for this conclusion being Frank Willett’s article in the book The African Iron Age, P. L. SHINNIE, (ed.)

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Etinosa1234: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Everyone knows okoro as an Igbo name. Bini is too tiny to even have such influence let alone known name.

To every Nigerian Okoro is an Igbo name..case closed.

One thing abt u is that u believe in ur own lies.....

Even if everyone knows okoro to be an Igbo name, what's wrong in finding out that another tribe also bears that name

The Benin bear Okoro... Lemme see the worse u can do

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Etinosa1234: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ideadoctor:
[s]let be logical,If Lagos indeed belongs to the Benin then why do Yoruba dominate Lagos today, was it that the Yoruba conquered the indigenous Edo settlers or Yoruba's were the indigenous settler,if Benin agree with the first thesis,then they should take heart,because lagos is gone for Good, Yoruba's won't open their eyes and watch you capture their big meat, but if Benin disagrees with the first thesis and support the second, then they are thieves that deserved to be hanged or shot,but if Benin does not agree with the first and second thesis, let them propose the third .[/s]

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Also the word Ado which is supposedly from Edo never became the name of Benin people until 15th century...

I have a precolonial text which states very clearly that the Oba of Benin was buried upon demise around in or near his palace.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Etinosa1234:

One thing abt u is that u believe in ur own lies.....

Even if everyone knows okoro to be an Igbo name, what's wrong in finding out that another tribe also bears that name

The Benin bear Okoro... Lemme see the worse u can do

Or you are disappointed that this is not your Great Bini facebook page where u guys attacks others for no reason?

We are now knowing the real u guys.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Etinosa1234: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

I have a precolonial text which states very clearly that the Oba of Benin was buried upon demise around in or near his palace.

In fact ... A book whether by H. Ling Roth named Great Benin (I'm not sure)stated the process of the Obas burial... If they had removed his head, he would have noted it as it was unusual for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:
to everybody, i believe meleszenawi is a yoruba. I stumbled upon one of his comments which seemed to paint him as a yoruba fantic and igbo hater.
I stand to be corrected, but I think he is one of those imposters claiming an other man's tribe.

Yea igbos here calls him hausa, he his a two faced clown, with no identity

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Etinosa1234: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Or you are disappointed that this is not your Great Bini facebook page where u guys attacks others for no reason?

We are now knowing the real u guys.

Come and change our Benin word for prince Na...
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Praxis758: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Etinosa1234:

“No human remains or artifacts of Benin culture were found in six burials excavated at Arun-Oba-Ado”

The source for this conclusion being Frank Willett’s article in the book The African Iron Age, P. L. SHINNIE, (ed.)

Who and when was the excavation done? Such never happen.

You're being misled by your emotional, paid, sentimental, unresearched and distanced history writers.

The site still remaina in Ife till today and there's nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Yea igbos here calls him hausa, he his a two faced clown, with no identity

For now realizing my earlier mistakes and and seeing truly who u guys are, withdrawing our support for Bini.
Coz if not by now we would been on una side to attack the children of awolowo.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Why should I?
We are only realising certain mistakes from an eye opening issues.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
MelesZenawi:

For now realizing my earlier mistakes and and seeing truly who u guys are, withdrawing our support for Bini.
Coz if not by now we would been on una side to attack the children of awolowo.
ok, i think this guy is just mentally ill. he is not wroth talking to. No consistency, today he is yoruba, tomorrow he is igbo, next tomorrow he is haussa.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

ok, i think this guy is just mentally ill. he is not wroth talking to. No consistency, today he is yoruba, tomorrow he is igbo, next tomorrow he is haussa.

Lol, don't worry.

Believe whatever you like.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Praxis758:

Are you high i keep telling to stop saying this historical trash

Are you aware the site was dugged and nothing was found there not even finger nails

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

Please drop it i will save in my goggle drive
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Please drop it i will save in my goggle drive

It might be the same as the one I posted already and which made it clear that lagos belongs to Benin. Or perharps it is an other book. I was reading it 6 months ago and it would take me time to locate the book and get to the exact page.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Tobrasky: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Etinosa1234:

Just for the record, that individual MelesZenawi is the same person as Juliusmalema and he isn't Igbo(he has been exposed and called out for his bullshit on many Igbo threads already) ... as a matter of fact nobody knows where the troll comes from, so we can just deduce he's probably not even Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Praxis758:

Who and when was the excavation done? Such never happen.

You're being misled by your emotional, paid, sentimental, unresearched and distanced history writers.

The site still remaina in Ife till today and there's nothing you can do about it.

Lol, browse frank willet excavation no i will help with screenshot,

After this screenshot i hope you will stop promoting the benin ife myth

Frank willet did an excavation on the site

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

It might be the same as the one I posted already and which made it clear that lagos belongs to Benin. Or perharps it is an other book. I was reading it 6 months ago and it would take me time to locate the book and get to the exact page.

Please you need to i will create a thread for it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tobrasky:

Just for the record, that individual MelesZenawi is the same person as Juliusmalema and he isn't Igbo(he has been exposed and called out for his bullshit on many Igbo threads already) ... as a matter of fact nobody knows where the troll comes from, so we can just deduce he's probably not even Nigerian.

One popular igbo guy i know yunji he so much hate MelesZenawi
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by AreaFada2: 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

Actually our words had no spellings because we had no alphabet.
the europeans gave spellings to our words by using their alphabets and trying to form words which their countryment would pronounce the same way we pronounce our words. The problem is that the europeans have several languages, so the way a portuguese would spell our word might be different from the way a french would spell it. It all comes from there.

Curamo is how the portuguese spelled the name the Oba of Benin gave to Lagos and Korame is the way the french chose to spell it.
When the British took over Lagos in 1861, forcing Eleko Dosunmu to sign the protectorate treaty, the documents bears DOCEMO. Only brain amputees like the sufferstacated cross dresser and goons won't know they meant to write Dosunmu. grin

Samuk
Etinosa123456
Etrusen
Sarah
Gregyboy
Nocomment1
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by AreaFada2: 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

Actually our words had no spellings because we had no alphabet.
the europeans gave spellings to our words by using their alphabets and trying to form words which their countryment would pronounce the same way we pronounce our words. The problem is that the europeans have several languages, so the way a portuguese would spell our word might be different from the way a french would spell it. It all comes from there.

Curamo is how the portuguese spelled the name the Oba of Benin gave to Lagos and Korame is the way the french chose to spell it.
When the British took over Lagos in 1861, forcing Eleko Dosunmu to sign the protectorate treaty, the documents bears DOCEMO. Only brain amputees like the sufferstacated cross dresser and goons won't know they meant to write Dosunmu. grin

Samuk
Etinosa1234
Etrusen
Sarah
Gregyboy
Nocomment1
Valirex
Edeyoung
Bornrich

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TimeManager(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Etrusen
nocomment2
Etinosa1234
Areafada2
Davidnazee
Samuk

Korome would be in Benin as eko-name' meaning the camp of waters

Eko= camp
Ame=water
Na=the usual meaning of na

The camp of waters

Hol up!!!... Your Eko is no longer "a war camp" but "a water camp" all of a sudden?. Y'all need mental evaluation.

kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
TimeManager:

Hol up!!!... Your Eko is no longer "a war camp" but "a water camp" all of a sudden?. Y'all need mental evaluation.

kiss the truth!

Eko is war camp

Ekoname meaning a war camp surrounded by waters
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
AreaFada2:

Samuk
Etinosa1234
Etrusen
Sarah
Gregyboy
Nocomment1
Valirex
Edeyoung
Bornrich

What is dosunmu
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Please you need to i will create a thread for it
ok, here is my email: nocomment777777@gmail.com.
Send me yours, i will send you the document with the exact page when I have enough time to do the research.

I have my maths to attend to. i only opened this account because that christistruth00 was operating a scam while using a document which i provided.
I just couldn't stand the fake translation being peddled around by christistruth00.
You should all know that christistruth00 knew the truth, he wasn't being ignorant I previously made a full and accurate translation of the text before his very eyes. He just chose to lie and prey on the gullible people.
this is what i don't like about the yoruba, the yoruba lie as if that is their religion. It is as if they get training on telling lies right from birth.

My purpose with this account is done, I will soon deactivate it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TimeManager(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
gregyboy:

Eko is war camp

Ekoname meaning a war camp surrounded by waters

So, your Ekoname means a war camp, no longer a camp of waters cheesy
Stay in one place and stop confusing thunder.

kiss the truth!
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
gregyboy:

One popular igbo guy i know yunji he so much hate MelesZenawi

Lol.
Seems MelesZenawi is a night mare to many...
Well , I am not bothered by gossips anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (35) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To Onochie's Rejection (Video) / Air Force Airlifts Dapchi Girls Back To Maiduguri (Photos) / Boko Haram: N2.2bn Spent On Prayers In Nigeria & Saudi Arabia - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.