Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA (42666 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / See The New International Terminal At The Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by chris51(f): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2021
Looks good but CCTV is needed all over the place to discourage officials from extorting travellers.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by chris51(f): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2021
chris51:
Looks good but CCTV is needed all over the place to discourage officials from extorting travellers.
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by Femeto: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Awon oloshi. Na them build am? No be the Chinese use their money build am. Its becomes Nigerias property in 25 years.
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by etrouble: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Why can't an amazing structure be designed? This looks very simple.

You need psychiatric evaluation. E be like say you don dey kolomenta

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by Femeto: 8:54am On Jan 16, 2021
DEEBOZZ:
Kudos to PMB and his team
Can't wait to fly through this route.
Na GEJ project.
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by alexola20(m): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by tot(f): 8:59am On Jan 16, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Nigerians are the strangest set of people honestly, we love reading bad news from the country than good news, always eager to drag the country down at every given opportunity, type news from Nigeria on the internet and read the comments ,you'll cry ! We've forgotten Nigeria is never about Buhari, APC or PDP, you cry about non securing a job while your comments on the internet can drive a potential investors away, you cried about the tourism industry, while you hides behind your phone and type many unprintable words about your nation! If this terminal was built in Ghana or any country , you'll be surprised how they'll be quick to commend the project and compare with Nigeria, but it's built in Nigeria you'll read irritating comments from many that has vowed never to be happy when there's good news from the country ! Nawa for una o

Well said. The negativity is becoming very irritating. We know the country is not perfect but pulling it down constantly isn't it.

Meanwhile the same people quick to criticize everything about the country are committing all sorts of crimes and civil disobedience acts on a daily basis, ranging from driving against traffic to littering to bribery and others. Stop calling your country a zoo, you are not an animal.

Beautiful terminal. Kudos to the government for delivering this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by tot(f): 9:02am On Jan 16, 2021
Farki:

Open your eyes man, this is a Chinese built and sponsored project. It's even embarrassing that we are boasting of an airport terminal built by another country which took 10 years to complete and see it as "progress".

While the same China is already planning on moon colonisation, that is after they colonise Africa.

So it would have been better if it wasn't built at all and the current decrepit one continue to be used? Nigerians, na wa o. We mustn't criticize for criticizing sake.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by tot(f): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021
Onlyonebuhari:
If you don't like good news about our country NIGERIA, u will never be successful in the country. Keep hating the country while success keep hating you in NIGERIA.

This is a principle many people don't understand or realise.

P.s - I am not a buhari fan due to his nepotism/bigotry, but that is no reason to pull down the country verbally nonstop.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by AFONJACOW(m): 9:04am On Jan 16, 2021
olajizz01:
Biafrau.d as usual, stampeding South South to allied with them just because of their resources.

I keep saying that if SS join SE to form a country in the process of outright Nigeria disintegration,south Sudan war will a child play in what will befall you guys because of your super greediness.
the way they stampede you to acquire almost all the land in Lagos State ... Unity beggar grin
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by alexola20(m): 9:05am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by Disclaimer12: 9:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Bro if you're not happy to be a Nigerian , abeg claim country like Zimbabwe, or Malawi or your can change your nationality to Congo
Splitmind:

You are right, Nigeria is the best country in the world. Better than Germany, America The UK and Japan combined.

Countries from all over Africa are just jealous of our security, clean and safe roads, constant electricity, clean water and religious tolerance.

If only Nigerians would just shut up and say nothing about the state of the country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by tot(f): 9:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Bro if you're not happy to be a Nigerian , abeg claim country like Zimbabwe, or Malawi or your can change your nationality to Congo

Exactly.
He should also tear his Nigerian passport while at it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by Farki: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2021
tot:

So it would have been better if it wasn't built at all and the current decrepit one continue to be used? Nigerians, na wa o. We mustn't criticize for criticizing sake.

Be honest and say it as it is.

This project was sponsored by Chinese money and built by Chinese engineers as part of their African colonisation project and the agreement was made before Buhari was president

Ask yourself who is managing the old terminal that led it to be decrepit? Nigerians.

It's hilarious because we are celebrating, of all things, an airport terminal being built by a foreign country for their own ends as an achievement solely by Nigerians. If he had our act together the old one wouldn't be such a run down piece of shit.
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by tot(f): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Farki:

Be honest and say it as it is.

This project was sponsored by Chinese money and built by Chinese engineers as part of their African colonisation project and the agreement was made before Buhari was president

Ask yourself who is managing the old terminal that led it to be decrepit? Nigerians.

It's hilarious because we are celebrating, of all things, an airport terminal being built by a foreign country for their own ends as an achievement solely by Nigerians. If he had our act together the old one wouldn't be such a run down piece of shit.

Answer the question, should it have been built, yes or no? I don't need an epistle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by rayjox(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Too simple a structure
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by Farki: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
tot:

Answer the question, should it have been built, yes or no? I don't need an epistle.

The answer is in the last response, your unwillingness or inability to read is not my concern.
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Hehehe grin cheesy wink
Thank you for schooling the kid.
This post made our day already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by tot(f): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Farki:

The answer is in the last response, your unwillingness or inability to read is not my concern.

Just as I thought, he couldn't answer the question. Not surprising.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2021
We love Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2021
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by tot(f): 9:19am On Jan 16, 2021
post=98113062:

Na dem way be dat now.
That is the life of a wailer : HYPOCRISY on point.

Mr Manna, FYI I am not a Buhari defender like you, but I certainly don't believe in running down the country like many are doing.
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by Farki: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2021
tot:

Just as I thought, he couldn't answer the question. Not surprising.

I can, it is good for now but should have been built by Nigerians because China will eventually take it over, but because you want to bring your coconut head into this by not reading past the primary 5 level you will get the appropriate response.
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by tot(f): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Farki:

I can, it is good for now but should have been built by Nigerians because China will eventually take it over, but because you want to bring your coconut head into this by not reading past the primary 5 level you will get the appropriate response.

Basically, yes.

You don't need to be petty and resort to insults. It was a very simple question.
Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by onadana: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Kingzy4pep:

angry

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The New International Terminal At MMIA by Splitmind: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Disclaimer12:

I never knew you were so unpatriotic, to I'm praising the country and you're saying I'm not happy to be a Nigerian? angry

How dare you compare it to East Africa of all places?

I know many people are leaving to go to America, Europe, Arab countries and even Malaysia but they are simply fools. Especially those stupid people who claim to be doctors that leave this great country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Emirates Arrives Abuja International Airport New Terminal (video) / Photos from the funeral of Pius Adesanmi who died in Ethiopian Airlines crash / Mamu Village In Osun: Forgotten In The Dark Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.