Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) (34102 Views)

Lagos Carpenter Jailed Seven Years For Pouring Acid On Ex- Girlfriend, lover / 46-Year-Old Benue Man Rapes & Impregnates His 14-Year-Old Maid (Photo) / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by lilyheaven: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Can’t this practice be banned?!!!! This is not even apprenticeship. This is child labour and child abuse. A child taking care of a child. If you talk, they will say they are paying fees for the child. Since you are so generous, pay the fees while she remains with her parents.

These kids do not have IG accounts or Twitter to cry, so a lot of abuse goes unnoticed. We also need to question why this act is prevalent in the SE.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Gabe427: 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
I wonder what sapphire has to say about this
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by zudozz: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
What about the one that threw a girl down from 2 story building? Has she been apprehended?
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
lilyheaven:

I just pity the kids .
Some of these parents will be producing children they can’t cater for.

A lady sent my brother to me, to acquire if I don’t want a maid, this girl is just 7 years.
Please what can a 7?year old girl do for me ?

Last festival, I traveled home, my husband granny brought a child too, that she doesn’t understand why I don’t have a helper, I should go with this one, I told her I was comfortable taking care of my children alone.

I overheard them discussing me outside, that I am stingy , I don’t want any body coming to live with us.
Please, na by force to have house help?

Lmao!!! Are you for real?? They now see it as a norm and some empowerment program. How do you ship out your child to another state, a child less than 10 and you sleep well at night?

The fact that these women would rather go for minors should tell you a lot is wrong from the onset. You don’t enter into an agreement with a child, considering the child can’t give consent. It is a criminal offense and shouldn’t be normalized.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by TheChameleon: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Synonym of HELL for a housemaid = a yamlegger's house undecided

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by bigcasava1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Anambra women top chat for child abuse. I don't why they hate other people's children. Am from imo my wife is from Anambra but the way she handles the house maid give me heart attack, I had no choice but to send the house help back to their parents. I just send the number 8 house maid back to her parents b4 she kill her.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by TheChameleon: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
stephenponti:
85% of the time this kind of news suffaces its always Igbo women.

99% if you want to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by HIPROFILE(m): 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
I am Igbo but i must say i dont know exactly why this kind of news is common to Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo State Women.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by lilyheaven: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao!!! Are you for real?? They now see it as a norm and some empowerment program. How do you ship out your child to another state, a child less than 10 and you sleep well at night?

The fact that these women would rather go for minors should tell you a lot is wrong from the onset. You don’t enter into an agreement with a child, considering the child can’t give consent. It is a criminal offense and shouldn’t be normalized.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by lilyheaven: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin grin

Let her stay at home and take care of the house herself, it’s her duty.
Her number one office.
bigcasava1:
Anambra women top chat for child abuse. I don't why they hate other people's children. Am from imo my wife is from Anambra but the way she handles the house maid give me heart attack, I had no choice but to send the house help back to their parents. I just send the number 8 house maid back to her parents b4 she kill her.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Kaysmart2: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
God punish them[b]God punish them[/b]God punish them
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Studio247: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Every lazy and dirty woman wants a maid
Ask me which job are they doing that they can not take care of their homes and children by themselves I don't know.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by alloy123: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
why always igbo women
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by sacajawea: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
OscarJaden:
women are naturally wicked to children who are not their own

why

Igbo Women, it seems to be more common with Igbo women
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by pocohantas(f): 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
lilyheaven:

Hunger is too much, especially down there in SE village’s.
I was nine years when my mother sent me out to look after my own sister’s children, they were Seven in number.
I know what I went through in that house until I left them at 28.
I know what they go through, I feel their pains, each time I see one. cry

Wow, you really spent a long time with them. So sorry about your experience, sis.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Shimran(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by lekki1444: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
HIPROFILE:
I am Igbo but i must say i dont know exactly why this kind of news is common to Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo State Women.

grin grin funny post. you practically named all the SE states except abia
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by chatinent: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Women are so territorial.

Please flog this women.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerian women are wicked to their maid ,, unlike Nigerian men
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by andyanders: 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Withhold not correction from
the child: for if thou beatest
him with the rod, he shall not
die.

◄ Proverbs 23:13 ►
Demon spotted. May you and ur generation suffer an abuse that will destroy u and urs. Devil knows where to quote from the bible hence ur quoting a bible verse.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by int0x80(m): 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
OMG shocked shocked
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by GAJIT: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Withhold not correction from
the child: for if thou beatest
him with the rod, he shall not
die.

MAY YOUR CHILDREN, AND CHILDREN'S CHILDREN RECEIVE SUCH TREATMENT AS A FORM OF CORRECTION CONTINUOUSLY IN LIFE, AMEN
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
Are you okay??
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Kennyswag: 12:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Africans are wicked and heartless
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Raychee(f): 1:11am On Jan 16, 2021
Not saying men are saints but why do most women become devils to children under their roofs that are not their kids embarassed
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by RichDad1(m): 1:21am On Jan 16, 2021
LadySarah:

Underaged helps are starter packs for newly married couples whether rich or poor. I'm Igbo so I know. I rejected the offer on so many occasions even from the child's parents. As in you must have one or else you will be termed Stingy or poor. Maltreatment soon sets in when the child can't carry out the duties efficiently.Ofcourss a child can only behave like a child.

It will continue to happen if poor ppl keep giving birth to kids they can't train.

Cc. pocohontas
That’s just it. You actually spoke the truth without being biased. Other tribes are into this child slavery.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Alaganature(m): 1:34am On Jan 16, 2021
God have mercy.. what kind of a wicked world are we...why on Earth will they maltreat such an innocent child..
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Franklydes(m): 1:42am On Jan 16, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.
You are very stupid. Religious goat
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by TruthSpeaker: 1:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by delishpot: 1:45am On Jan 16, 2021
Truth be told, some Naija women wicked no be small. As in evil personified. Very thick demos wey like to suck on energy given off from agony and pains dwell im their hearts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested For Beating Woman Outside Nightclub In London. Photos / Motorcyclist Arrested With Ammunition In Delta (Photo) / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.