Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) (34309 Views)

Lagos Carpenter Jailed Seven Years For Pouring Acid On Ex- Girlfriend, lover / Woman Uses Hot Iron On 10-Year-Old Maid, Drills Nails On Her Head (Disturbing Pi / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by delishpot: 1:51am On Jan 16, 2021
bigcasava1:
Anambra women top chat for child abuse. I don't why they hate other people's children. Am from imo my wife is from Anambra but the way she handles the house maid give me heart attack, I had no choice but to send the house help back to their parents. I just send the number 8 house maid back to her parents b4 she kill her.

You be man. You dontbstand for ngwompiti!
Some yeye males would join their wives to abuse the kids even sexuly too.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Perfectbeing(m): 1:53am On Jan 16, 2021
Just yesterday in my street, a woman actually used razor blade to cut the skin of a little girl staying with her and put pepper in her broken skin. Even when the Airforce in my area came she was still beating the girl. They had to forcefully stop her and she was taken to the security checkpoint in the street. They were asking her what the girl did but she didn't say anything.

I always read stories like this about women beating and injuring maids staying with them. They all seem to always be from a particular area. Including this woman in the story I just wrote above.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by delishpot: 1:56am On Jan 16, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:
Nigerian women are wicked to their maid ,, unlike Nigerian men

Yeah you are right..... , the men mostly just fu¢k them using threats. And when caught they claim the underage girl seduced them. In a society where the men are believed to lack self control and are proud of it.... The girl would now be victimised for seducing her mature oga who as a naija man is most likely born with a natural deffect of not being able to control his pen|s
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Ernchibyke(m): 2:35am On Jan 16, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Spare the rod and spoil the child.

Withhold not correction from
the child: for if thou beatest
him with the rod, he shall not
die.

◄ Proverbs 23:13 ►

You are just so crazy and mad...
Is that how best to use the rod, boiling the small girls laps beyond recognition.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by BafanaBafana: 5:10am On Jan 16, 2021
Reason why women from there are struggling to have children.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by sofiscatedmoron: 5:21am On Jan 16, 2021
delishpot:

Yeah you are right..... , the men mostly just fu¢k them using threats. And when caught they claim the underage girl seduced them. In a society where the men are believed to lack self control and are proud of it.... The girl would now be victimised for seducing her mature oga who as a naija man is most likely born with a natural deffect of not being able to control his pen|s
So what brought penis into this matter, u self grin
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Okfrank25: 5:28am On Jan 16, 2021
Mowsid:
the heart of some women are desperately wicked. Nobody chose to end up as a maid but life got it's own offer
GOd would not make me give my child out even to my sister, wicked generation.

1 Like

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Abaman001(m): 7:09am On Jan 16, 2021
NextD18:
It is safer for underage maids to be captured by Bokoharam than to live in the house of a Nigerian woman.

Pls, say Anambra women! Say it the way it is...call a spade a spade... Not Nigerian woman but almost all Anambra women....they are worst than the Lucifer, when it comes to domestic violence...

4 Likes

Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Etfash(m): 7:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Romanoff:
It's important to give birth to kids you can take care of to avoid situations where your kids end up as maids.

Unfortunately life isn't always that simple! A man who amassed significant wealth, got married, moved his wife to the U.S and had his children. Only for him to become sick, the wife spent virtually all his fortune on him after which he died. The wife and family are back in Nigeria, struggling and one of the children sent to someone else to live. The man was well prepared, yet to someone who doesn't know his story, he wasn't because the family is suffering. Another brother got married, rather too early with a low paying contract job, he struggled for 7 years (2007 to 2014). Today he and his family are having the best of times outside Nigeria.

A slave too has a home it may only be afar off.

Life can be very dicey. One reason I ignore a few folks who come around and claim atheists here.. When life deals with you, you will understand that there is more to it than logic.

Long story short, if we don't have the full story of a happening, it's better to let it be.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Jibsy203(m): 7:33am On Jan 16, 2021
It shall not be well with all this wicked Yeloba wemen
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by am4truth(m): 7:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Totally uncalled for.
Why do you have to treat someone else child like this? Can you allow your own kid to be treated in this manner. Everyone deserves kindness.
This is wickedness at its peak...

God save our world..
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by matm: 7:58am On Jan 16, 2021
Its the same women that will rush to d internet to post "Don't ever touch a woman no matter what she does".
Don't ever lay ur hand on a woman
The same woman will maltreat her house help up to d level of battery.
The same woman will rush to d internet to condemn corporal punishments for corrective purpose even in schools.
Any way it's only fools that take all garbage of hypocrisy some women post on line.
Do u know that in a case like this,the husband o
if caught will also face the music?
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by lawalmovichhhh: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2021
EVEN BOKO HARAM NO FIT DO DIS ONE TO THAT KID
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Heartdanny(f): 8:45am On Jan 16, 2021
Some people are too wicked to be humans. Using a 10yrs old child as a maid and still maltreating her. Don't these women have husbands or is it that their husbands are in support of all this. It is so dishearten for someone to treat a child this way I hope the police deals with them. Evil people everywhere.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by delishpot: 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

So what brought penis into this matter, u self grin

That is the cane they use to flog and abuse house helps na. grin
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Bmaster(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2021
bigfish3k:
I still don't understand why women are more wicked than men.

Their gra gra too much
It depends on your definition of men.
End sars killings were carried out by men.

Boko Haram are groups of men.

Infact,
Nearly all killings around are being carried out by men,.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by sofiscatedmoron: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2021
delishpot:

That is the cane they use to flog and abuse house helps na. grin
.most men dont do that, rather they patronize ashewo runs girls
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Codes151(m): 9:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Underage maids is abuse.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by dododawa1: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2021
their are SNAKE
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Gval123: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
Why Case adjourned? Evidence day there, lock these 2 big fools up
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by stephenponti(m): 10:50am On Jan 16, 2021
TheChameleon:

99% if you want to be honest.

You are actually very right. I thought I am only the one who has observed this wicked trend of Igbo women who treats maids badly.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Pat081: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
22 and 34 yrs and they are looking like 40 and 50 yrs old woman useless people
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Pat081: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Ernchibyke:

You are just so crazy and mad...
Is that how best to use the rod, boiling the small girls laps beyond recognition.
God bless you
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Omeizadean(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Igbos are at it again
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Greenback: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Wickedness of the highest order.

They are:
Nneka Ayaene
Chinenye Okoh

Both from Anambra state.

Okay, lemme say something...
Gofuckyourself
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:48am On Jan 16, 2021
This issue is fast becoming an Igbo-women fantasy. I can't imagine how they will go and bring another person's child to serve in their own home and all they will do to that child is evil all day
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
This is wickedness.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by cooooooks(m): 1:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
This statement completely glosses over the inhumane and illegal actions of these terrible barbaric women.

Maid is a profession. There are schools in Nigeria and abroad for becoming a maid or housekeeper.

So if someone studies to be a maid or housekeeper or cook, he/she should expect to be tortured and maimed?

Romanoff:
It's important to give birth to kids you can take care of to avoid situations where your kids end up as maids.
Re: 2 Women Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On 10-year-old Maid In Anambra (Graphic) by Romanoff(f): 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
cooooooks:
This statement completely glosses over the inhumane and illegal actions of these terrible barbaric women.

Maid is a profession. There are schools in Nigeria and abroad for becoming a maid or housekeeper.

So if someone studies to be a maid or housekeeper or cook, he/she should expect to be tortured and maimed?

No. That's not my point.

In Nigeria, only less privileged children are maids and there is no way to know if they will land in good homes.

Not all women are kind, some are vile and just plain wicked. Some of these maids go through physical and sexual abuse, even as minors and their madams keep mum about th sexual abuse their husbands mete on these maids.

One of the ways to mitigate this is to give birth to children one can cater for so your children won't end up in the hands of abusive women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stabs Homosexual Boss To Death / Black Macdonald's Staff Batters Oyibo Man Attempting To Physically Assault Her / South African Man Arrested For Raping His Neighbour's Pregnant Goat (Graphic Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.