Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? (532 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Said All She See On The Photo Is Pain Ladies And Gentlemen What / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's no news that most of us start to chase a girl with a fire so red; but then we lose interest.

This thread is designed for us to share our views on what the cause might be.

Mine: When a girl keeps interpreting my courtesy for the want of sex!!! Like seriously, can I not be nice and sweet without having sex in mind?

Please share your views
Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Ekakamba: 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Counter-thread. grin

1. Smelly kitten.
2. Dead nipples, that's no matter how you play with those groundnuts, she ain't feeling nothing.
3. Tryna go in for doggy and you see or smell some forking remnants of forking shxt? Gross!
4. The moment I cum and come to my senses, boom! She becomes as boring as a bored bore. grin tongue

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Tolexander: 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Debbyblahempire(f): 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ekakamba:
Counter-thread. grin

The moment I cum and come to my senses, boom! She becomes as boring a bore. grin tongue

Clap for yahself..
Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Oboy... Well, I can relate!!
Ekakamba:
Counter-thread. grin

The moment I cum and come to my senses, boom! She becomes as boring a bore. grin tongue

Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Ekakamba: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Clap for yahself..

Ain't got no fingers to clap, but I got fingers to finger. grin tongue
Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Debbyblahempire(f): 10:09pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ekakamba:

Ain't got no fingers to clap, but I got fingers to finger. grin tongue

Wack punchline tongue
Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by fati2001(m): 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
For me what makes a person boring is living a sedentary life without variety
Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Ekakamba: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Wack punchline tongue

Cum, go and sleep. grin tongue
Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by MJBOLT: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
lack of positive feedback/vibe

giving me one word replies

Lack of knowledge in the area of discussion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
cheesy
Chatting her up on facebook,while she keeps replying like we doing an interview

Most times,I end up beefing some,just to make sure she retaliates and from there, conversation don begin...

But some can be extremely boring cha... Especially those that reply with "kk fyn. gud".......you think say na me you dey do foollllllllllll......This habit of yours may chase away your destined husband if you don't know

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Skepticus: 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
cool

The question should be "What makes a girl not boring?" because, girls are so boring, they are boring to themselves and wait for men to light up their mood. Those things ehnnnn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2021
[Honestly... I agree with you broquote author=Skepticus post=98102736 ]cool.

The question should be "What makes a girl not boring?" because, girls are so boring, they are boring to themselves and wait for men to light up their mood. Those things ehnnnn![/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Nazgul: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2021
So many things.

Being a total novice in basically every topic I try to bring up during chats.

Always demanding for financial assistance without contributing anything meaningful to my life.

Inability to give me logical advise in matters I share with her.

1 Like

Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Cholls(m): 12:02am On Jan 16, 2021
My brother Urgent 2k
Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Liposure: 12:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Asking silly questions like what are we doing? Not paying attention. Her mind is somewhere else
Re: Gentlemen, What Makes A Girl Boring? by Mide3367: 1:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Ekakamba:
Counter-thread. grin

1. Smelly kitten.
2. Dead nipples, that's no matter how you play with those groundnuts, she ain't feeling nothing.
3. Tryna go in for doggy and you see or smell some forking remnants of forking shxt? Gross!
4. The moment I cum and come to my senses, boom! She becomes as boring as a bored bore. grin tongue

you 1000% said it all

(1) (Reply)

Crushing On A Friend From Afar / An 80-year-old Man Collapsed And Died Suddenly While Having Sex With Girlfriend / Faith Denied Sleeping With Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.