Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" (28621 Views)

Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by meobizy(f): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Doves are winged rats. They don’t symbolize anything. This Reno guy should find a day job, his trolling is getting too much.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Decolonel(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Apt
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
In as much as what he's saying are true, GEJ's government wasn't perfect either. There were kidnappings, deaths, hardships, insecurity and every other woes bedeviling Nigerians. But I think Reno is the most pained by the defeat and has committed the rest of his lifetime in retirement abroad to criticize the incumbent government. When this government goes out of power let's see what he'll criticize next. Pastor indeed.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by begge: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Reno d reno dis ur english fit kill bubu o.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by UncleHaba22: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
The bird is AMAKA then PMD is Peruzzi

So amaka dissapoint peruzzi grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by canalily(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
If the peace Flys it would have no place to fall or land in Nigeria because the whole ground here is sinking sand.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by naijadrivablog: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
The pigeons has not flown since Buhari took office. No peace in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Babastrong(m): 11:17am On Jan 16, 2021
The dove did the same in 2014. What was boda Jonathan's offence then.
the gods are not to blame. Nigerians need to blame NIGERIA for not being courageous to break apart since it has reached its elastic limit.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Jasmine360(f): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Bubu is a disaster....
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Furckthemods: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2021
:
Reading

This thing will soon come and post nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Adakintroy: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
paschalj4:
grin grin grin I so much love this man guts ,Reno my man, your words speaks volume joor, no mind PMB the dullard.he will surely pay for all his crimes someday, amen to your prayers.
ll

Which guts? You redefine guts along coward line.

You have guts but you de another man country.

Anyway he is still my man. I respect is views. Although too political.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Dozie32(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
Dont mind the man..
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Second hand country is what 9ja are!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by vikstandon(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Nature is against you @MBUHARI.
We await your cow to speak to you like Balaam. You have brought pain; all creature in Nigeria and the ones that strayed into our space groan.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by BSdetector: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Inasmuch as I really don't like this guy... he's actually speaking the truth, Even the south is being invaded by bandits but most idiot southerners aren't aware, fulani herdsmen killing our farmers, sorrow, pain and hardship is a perfect description of this buhari's government. BMC bastards can quote me, your paymaster is doing poorly.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by SEGLIZ: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:
Reno is political with his sentiments.

They don't care about you.

he is right.
Dove being released by nation's is nothing near ceremonial but a more significant spiritual sign of wellness of the land and all that duel on it.
though I don't go down with reno on all angles but sure he is right on this one.
like you said he is always too sentimental on issues my main reason for not enjoying his flow. he would have pass same message across without him doing all those grammatical drama and still make us feel the weight of the message.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Ologbojo2023: 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Weldone to u @ reno, you're a mouthpiece of the masses keep doing it sir. Time will tell with the devilish government imposed on us by all this liers called politicians who promise heaven to electorate but successfully made them poor and jobless due to bad policies

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Jan 16, 2021
I do agree the government is absolutely reckless bt We are yet to confirm these killings. Facts are important.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by deliveryboy: 11:21am On Jan 16, 2021
No victims identified by photos, no names no bodies, neither were there victims relatives of Lekki toll gate MASSACRE. Remember not only government officials are blamed for bad governance. We are all playing our parts in governance. We deserve the leaders we have.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Altimatic27: 11:22am On Jan 16, 2021
olokos201:
]Big thunder fire the mod that ban me for a month here, he shall not live to see next year, the hatred whoch he has on me that makes him banned my acc and not banned others acc doing the same thing he said I committed will consume him to death before the end of this year. I have been banned for two weeks now but kept silent, anytime I see someone doing the same thing this walking dead mod banned me fall, I am always filled with this rage to kill the mod right away. You shall not prosper, from this very moment things will be going south for you untill you finally meet your demised this year. Even after the your death, ypu shall not find peace, ur spirit shall move about the sacred places here on earth begging and crying for your bias deeds on earth here will torment you even in hell.

The mod should keep on been bias in his/her doing and he/she knows themselves, all the curse here and the curse in the bible wil locate you very soon, Continue.

On top blocking
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by ofiko123(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:
Reno is political with his sentiments.

They don't care about you.

No mind am..
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by NaijaSumigan: 11:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Tired of Buhari governance... The old man is stagnation sha
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by BSdetector: 11:24am On Jan 16, 2021
Winterfell2:
In as much as what he's saying are true, GEJ's government wasn't perfect either. There were kidnappings, deaths, hardships, insecurity and every other woes bedeviling Nigerians. But I think Reno is the most pained by the defeat and has committed the rest of his lifetime in retirement abroad to criticize the incumbent government. When this government goes out of power let's see what he'll criticize next. Pastor indeed.

Stop deflecting guy. Jonathan isn't in power anymore. Your oga had a two term presidency but couldn't fulfill half of his campaign promises.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Omezif(m): 11:24am On Jan 16, 2021
I really laughed president buhari with the dove cause That's exactle what will happen when your hand is not clean.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2021
olokos201:
]Big thunder fire the mod that ban me for a month here, he shall not live to see next year, the hatred whoch he has on me that makes him banned my acc and not banned others acc doing the same thing he said I committed will consume him to death before the end of this year. I have been banned for two weeks now but kept silent, anytime I see someone doing the same thing this walking dead mod banned me fall, I am always filled with this rage to kill the mod right away. You shall not prosper, from this very moment things will be going south for you untill you finally meet your demised this year. Even after the your death, ypu shall not find peace, ur spirit shall move about the sacred places here on earth begging and crying for your bias deeds on earth here will torment you even in hell.

The mod should keep on been bias in his/her doing and he/she knows themselves, all the curse here and the curse in the bible wil locate you very soon, Continue.

Lol, my brother, all these curses cos of a ban? grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by donnie(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2021
solmusdesigns:
If the birds like, let them fly , if they like let them crawl.. that's not how concern in Nigeria, we must think of second wave of covid 19 and it's Economic challenges

Judgment upon that covid19 PLANdemic and the thieves behind it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Slashes Import Licenses To Oil Marketers From 43 To 29 / Why North Won’t Allow Nnamdi Kanu Go On – Unongo, Northern Elders Forum Chairman / Suleiman Abba Blasts Reno Omokri: Jonathan Will Be Sad If I Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.