Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" (28617 Views)

Gani Adams To FG: You Can't Impose Hardship On Nigerians And Expect Silence / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
Omezif:
I really laughed president buhari with the dove cause That's exactle what will happen when your hand is not clean.

If his hands are not clean, then why did the birds refuse to fly away from him?
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
paschalj4:
grin grin grin I so much love this man guts ,Reno my man, your words speaks volume joor, no mind PMB the dullard.he will surely pay for all his crimes someday, amen to your prayers.

Anyone can show guts from the comfort of his home.

In the case of Reno, he is taking refuge somewhere faraway.

Let him come to Nigeria, and show this guts.

It is not by hiding behind his laptop in a faraway country to run his mouth as if he is a saint.

If his hands are clean, he should come down here. After all, his former boss and many of his former colleagues are still in the country.

Why did he run away?
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Omezif(m): 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

If his hands are not clean, then why did the birds refuse to fly away from him?

See what you are saying it would have been great respect to him if the dove had flew away from him.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by MrRegret: 12:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
#WeDonTire

If NLC no fit fight we get hand to fight.

Come Jan 25 we enter street, block all major road, Petrol price suppose be #100, if the Government no fit handle am make them step down.
Spread the word on different Platforms,

Jan 25 we move

Wait if u have registered for NIN no do oo, make Dem no block ur account,
As for me we get balls.

Jan 25 we move

#weDonTire
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by humilitypays(m): 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
solmusdesigns:
undecided

If the birds like, let them fly , if they like let them crawl.. that's not our concern in Nigeria, we must think of second wave of covid 19 and it's Economic challenges

the economic challenges of this second wave of covid-19 will be drastic all over the world, especially in West African nations that have only looting machineries parading as leaders.

Global market index has been making me depressed, but I trust the living God I serve, my last year will never be better than my this year
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by chocolatelady(f): 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
Useless man, a nonentity. Go get ur self a job, EWU. Every little thing they will twist it for their gullible followers to masturbate on. If the pigeon flew at once, they will say that even animals are running away from d President. Now that d first pigeon couldn’t fly, they are here yarning rubbish. Ever wondered where they left their brains. Illiterate graduates! Even a 10yr old knows that animals that u caged and be giving food will not want to leave that cage in search of food that it is not too sure of. Imbeciles!
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Ayobami7(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Mklazon: 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ode
The cage was not designed well and the birds need the opening to be at an angle to fly out in droves.
Reno is getting senile
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Dong2: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
ebukajay184:
"You Killed End SARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" - Reno Omokri Reacts As Pigeons Refused To Fly Off At The 2021 Armed Forces Remembrance Day

Reno Omokri has reacted after white pigeons freed by President Buhari at today's Armed Forces Remembrance Day refused to fly off, IgbereTV reports.

Reacting to the drama that played out at the National Arcade, Eagle Square in Abuja, Reno Omokri said it's a sign that Nigeria is not at peace.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Reno shared a photo of Buhari releasing the bird. Reno wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEhsmMh1EZ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He added:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEknC0hWJK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gbam! This is very deep o
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by tesppidd: 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
paschalj4:
grin grin grin I so much love this man guts ,Reno my man, your words speaks volume joor, no mind PMB the dullard.he will surely pay for all his crimes someday, amen to your prayers.
Which guts?

Guts? Someone that has been in Europe since Jonathan lost.?

Let him come to Naija and show guts na.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by tesppidd: 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Reno and PDP could never outgrow their pettiness.

Even Abacha's birds flew didn't they?
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by onoms4luv(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
You see dem, asslicker. nothing dey their head. stay off my mention you dolt

vikiphy89:

Dem BMC crew.. Top notch zombie
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Dreyton36: 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2021
Reno omokri my man
I go bless you someday when we finally jam
But unto say EFCC no let man rest and Interpol that's why we they hide ourselves

If you think Reno omokri always speak facts but he's underrated click like , if it's opposite click share

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by FA13(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL.. Someone gave the PERFECT reason! I had no choice but to screenshot it and share...

God bless Nigeria.

Your post void of sense is not difficult to sit by ur numerous handles.
Birds are meant to fly. Doing otherwise is abnormal just like this government and their paid agents.
Can you be think please.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by chocolatelady(f): 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tell me Reno’s job and place of work and win N10,000.
He twist things and pour to his gullible followers to masturbate on. If the pigeons flew at once, he will come here and say that even animals are running away from d President. Now that d first pigeon did not flew, he still come here dey yarn rubbish. Illiterate graduate! Even a 10yrs old knows that once u cage an animal and provide d necessary things it needed in quantity, it will be reluctant to fly when released becos it cannot flew away where it is not sure of adequate food supply. Mumu, slowpoke! What will u call the ones that refused to flew in 2014 during GEJ’s Administration? I have told u this before on twitter before u blocked me, move on with ur life, GEJ has done so and has 100%access to PMB and aso rock.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by chocolatelady(f): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
tesppidd:
Reno and PDP could never outgrow their pettiness.

Even Abacha's birds flew didn't they?
Abacha’s own is far, GEJ’s own in 2014 refused to fly. Nonsense and Reno

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Latvin: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Let Reno rain the same curses on his former boss when the pigeons didn't fly in 2014. Until then, I cant take him seriously on this one.

How can anyone read meaning into pigeons flying or not when there are more serious issues to engage one's time on.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Jostoman: 1:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
chatinent:
Reno is political with his sentiments.

They (all politicians) don't care about you (us).
Na you Sabi all i know is that there's no peace in the land.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Jostoman: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
onoms4luv:
Reno get job so? sometimes he talk like there is no cranium in his skull.

wetin that guy they carry think?

must the dove fly must they accept your challenge even if Buhari nor try, nor mean say you and your predecessors where better.

abeg for where you hide put if you shut up nobody go die. so better shut up to save your stupidity.

dropmic
the thing pain you well well
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by greatness77: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:

Second wave of covid 19 for your household alone

Think of it alone niggar, we ain't interested
bro easy ooo u are busy kicking everybody grin
Godblessbiafraa:

Second wave of covid 19 for your household alone

Think of it alone niggar, we ain't interested
bro easy ooo u are busy kicking everybody
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Tladybukky(f): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
Benbellamor:
The dove is spiritual

Lolzz
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Princessogaraya(f): 2:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Amen
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by UDUJ(m): 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Although Reno is a troublemaker, but you can tell this guy exercises and watches what he eats. That's how I am going to be when I get to his age cool

#NOPOTBELLY wink

Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by SALIMAN(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
I knew someone will write about those birds that refuse to fly
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by malvisguy212: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
LOL.. Someone gave the PERFECT reason! I had no choice but to screenshot it and share...

God bless Nigeria.

so nigeria is more peaceful because the dove refused to fly and others country dove fly because there are no peace there ? isn't this the perfect illustration of zombie ? smh
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by LaReinaa(f): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fly fire grin grin
With their stained hands.
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by NaMeAboki: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
And who did Imo State governor killed that caused the doves not to fly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCwQuIq5QrE
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Mavrick2012: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2021
paschalj4:
just as obasanjo babangida and co are "paying" for there crimes ba? Bros forget jor,
Re: Reno Omokri: "You Killed EndSARS Protesters And Expect Doves Of Peace To Fly?" by Coinbased: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole Set To Marry Again. / Isaac Kekemeke And Cladius Daramola Fight In Public - Leadership / President Buhari, Goodluck Jonathan Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.