Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? (3979 Views)

Are People Today More Stupid? / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 11:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
When it comes to relationship, it's obvious men are too stupid.

What is wrong?

Men ask too many stupid relationship questions like simps. What's really wrong?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by chatinent: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
They SIMPly need to know some things.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Nazgul: 11:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
It's not the stupid questions that annoy me it's their silly spending. Even when it's obvious that the girl is clearly not into them, they keep spending the little they don't have on her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 11:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
At times, I feel so happy millions or billions of men are stupid — especially in relationship issues (because I have books to sell to them).

Other times (when I'm not being selfish), I get so angry these innocent and caring men are stupid. They are even arrogant towards their fellow men who wanted to help while being stupid just because they went to school.

They ignore the three most important things they need to learn in life 1. how to handle women, 2. how to make money, and 3. how to manage money and focus on 1. getting a first class, 2. getting a job, 3. dating an unfaithful woman and never giving up on her even when the red flags are obvious. Because she's beautiful, she must have my kids.

I get burnt when they come online to seek for permission on walking away or not.

The one that hurts me the most and to my marrow is how 99% of them always end their sentences with: I love her so so much. I can't imagine life without her. Because of her, I'm not interested in other ladies.

I just dey vex for these animals.

Real men are never attached to anything 100%.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
I planned not to talk about this here earlier.

I was at a construction site today and you need to see how this girl was yelling over the phone while this bricklayer that gets less than #3000 after working from dawn till sunset just kept quiet and was pleading that he's sorry because a transaction failed. He's not owing this girl a dime, he's only dating her and I'm damn sure that she'll still cheat.

Girls feel too entitled to everything including your money and your deeq and many guys support this rubbish for a reason I'm yet to find out.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by tyup(m): 12:18am On Jan 16, 2021
iLegendd:

I get burnt when they come online to seek for permission on walking away or not.

The one that hurts me the most and to my marrow is how 99% of them always end their sentences with: I love her so so much. I can't imagine life without her. Because of her, I'm not interested in other ladies.

I just dey vex for these animals.

Real men are never attached to anything 100%.

You've summarized my mind son of the soil

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by tyup(m): 12:20am On Jan 16, 2021
5hanklee:

I was at a construction site today and you need to see how this girl was yelling over the phone while this bricklayer that gets less than #3000 after working from dawn till sunset just kept quiet and was pleading that he's sorry because a transaction failed. He's not owing this girl a dime, he's only dating her and I'm damn sure that she'll still cheat.

Girls feel too entitled to everything including your money and your deeq and many guys support this rubbish for a reason I'm yet to find out.

Me still dey try to find out to o Bros

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 12:48am On Jan 16, 2021
5hanklee:

Women are mind readers. They can sniff a weak man from afar.

When they meet me, their behaviors always change. A girl who sniffs a weak man will demand 50k or more as if she owns the money, but with me, even demanding 1k is a scary task.

Girls always have this feeling that I have money, but they are damn too scared to ask. Yes, it's obvious that I'm blunt with my words and I don't give a f*ck about your emotions, so this is where the fear starts.

Whenever a girl I have known for long manages to summon the courage to ask me for money, I always try to help, but it can't go above 5k. That's the apex of my stinginess.

Though, on the Internet, I don't because it's probably a man that is behind the moniker with his sister's account number.

Ninety eight percent of all the women I know don't ask me for money and this helps me focus on investment.

The 2% that manage to summon the courage to ask always write it on a piece of paper if we're in person (they can't say it with their mouth).

The ones that are not in the same location with me send their requests via text and they always tell me how scared they were in pressing send button.

The funny thing is: the 98% that don't ask me for money love me a lot.

The truth is: they are ready to lose money, but not our friendship and this is why they don't ask.

Whenever I willingly send these women just 5k, they appreciate it more than a weak billionaire who sent them 500k.

To a woman, it's not about the money, but the emotion attached to who sent it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Molahnelson(m): 12:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Interesting this is a very interesting debate I would like to elaborate more on this later

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Mide3367: 1:44am On Jan 16, 2021
iLegendd:

When they meet me, their behaviors always change. A girl who sniffs a weak man will demand 50k or more as if she owns the money, but with me, even demanding 1k is a scary task.

Girls always have this feeling that I have money, but they are damn too scared to ask. Yes, it's obvious that I'm blunt with my words and I don't give a f*ck about your emotions, so this is where the fear starts.

Whenever a girl I have known for long manages to summon the courage to ask me for money, I always try to help, but it can't go above 5k. That's the apex of my stinginess.

Though, on the Internet, I don't because it's probably a man that is behind the moniker with his sister's account number.

Ninety eight percent of all the women I know don't ask me for money and this helps me focus on investment.

The 2% that manage to summon the courage to ask always write it on a piece of paper if we're in person (they can't say it with their mouth).

The ones that are not in the same location with me send their requests via text and they always tell me how scared they were in pressing send button.

The truth is: they are ready to lose money, but not our friendship and this is why they don't ask.

Whenever I willingly send these women just 5k, they appreciate it more than a weak billionaire who sent them 500k.

100% fact

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Charx122: 1:50am On Jan 16, 2021
iLegendd:

Funny a woman haven't asked me for money before..reasons I don't hang around broke bitches..

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by CuteMike01(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2021
Sadly because most men have the erroneous belief that ladies interpret love by how much they lavish on her.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 8:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Molahnelson:
Interesting this is a very interesting debate I would like to elaborate more on this later

That will be great.
Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
Women are naturally smarter...

No, they aren't. Men are just naturally desperate because of high testosterone.

When you're desperate, you act irrationally. This is what makes it look like women are smarter.

Remember, the mathematics women learn and solve in school are invented by men.

The clothes you're wearing and the machine used in sewing them are invented by men.

The car, bike, boat, airplane, etc. you use in traveling around the world are invented by men.

The phone or computer you used in posting this comment on this thread is invented by men.

The source code of Linda Ikeji's blog is invented by men.

The intimacy gadget you bought last week was invented by men.

The machine used in minting the money you used last week was invented by men.

The camera you used in taking that cute picture some days ago was invented by smart men. Left with women alone, mirror won't exist. You'll be shocked to know that men invented the makeup kits women buy at the market. Mary Kay kits were invented by men, but sold by a woman.

Ninety eight percent of what women use or learn in school are invented by men.

This is to say: men are 98% smarter, but unfortunately, men of this generation are dumb in things about relationship and psychology.

When it comes to relationship, natural psychology, and mental manipulation, women are way way smarter than the dumbos we have today called men.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2021
Men call women fish brain but its men that ends up being the fish brain.

Many men have commited sucide all because of women.

Women are very subtle in deception.

If a woman wants to tricks a man into getting something, she wont say directly but will start playing little subtle games on you till you subconsciously get the thing.

A woman knows that a man addicted to her vagina is an easy man to conquer no wonder samson the strongest man in isreal was destroyed by a woman in 5 minutes.

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Blessedboy23(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2021
iLegendd:
When it comes to relationship, it's obvious men are too stupid.

What is wrong?

Men ask too many stupid relationship questions like simps. What's really wrong?

What do we do now?

And how can we bypass a Girl demanding from us?
Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 10:35am On Jan 16, 2021
Blessedboy23:

What do we do now?

And how can we bypass a Girl demanding from us?

https://www.nairaland.com/5425745/women-how-bypass-womans-demanding
Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Women can be desperate too...but they don't act irrationally like men...

Yhu may be right....men invented all those and what not....but that was because women were not given the opportunity to go to school or do anything.... women were delegated to chores...

Now that things are a bit different..can't yhu see women breaking strong holds and barriers ...can yhu see what women are doing to change the world?

Nothing can compare to the strength and wisdom of a woman... know that and know peace...

grin grin

Hahaha. I have decided to agree so I can know peace.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

Love gives.... there's nothing wrong with giving...

Love gives.
Greed extorts.

Just like police, most Nigerian women are extorting from men they don't even love. That is the one we are against.

I can never be against giving, but I'm always against extorting.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Blessedboy23(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Omoslim26: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2021
Rubbish talk STUPIDITY is a human character and flaw not a sex thing

some men are stupid

some women are stupid

But if you ask me i will say women are more stupid

stupidity is wen you are waiting for someone to pay your bills when you self get 2hands and legs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

some men are stupid

some women are stupid

stupidity is wen you are waiting for someone to pay your bills when you self get 2hands and legs

I will consider @bold wisdom. Stupidity will be when you're being controlled by a woman to pay a bill that isn't your duty.

A woman who made you to pay a bill that isn't your duty is a smart woman. (Though, men love to call such women manipulative, but to me, they are smart.)

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Degrezhaa: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Omoslim26:

some men are stupid

some women are stupid

That's not stupidity from the girls end, but smart business. For as long as there is one desperate frustrated chump willing to die for her, why won't she wait.

Like Illegend rightly said Men are more stupid in the relationship and psychology aspect compared to women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2021
Debbyblahempire:

You're right sha....

Men are always right, but some men are just too desperate and dumb to be right.
Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by Baldwretch: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2021
iLegendd:

grin grin

Hahaha. I have decided to agree so I can know peace.

Make your argument nah, she said it was because women were delegated to chores that is why men do most of the inventing
Re: Why Are Men More Stupid Than Women? by iLegendd(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Baldwretch:

Make your argument nah, she said it was because women were delegated to chores that is why men do most of the inventing

If I continue, I'll knock her out. I hate winning all arguments even though I know I always win.

It will get to a point she won't know what to say again. So, I have my reason for stopping.

Let's assume men caged women at first and that is why they didn't invent anything. Now that we have feminism, what...

No, no, no. I don't want to say what's on my mind. I'm going to win the argument by a landslide.

I hate winning every time even though I deserve to.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / This Man Is Not Always Satisfied(photos) / The Pride Of A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.