Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (42321 Views)

Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by bolaayenimo: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2021
All na same.

Troostekkong55:
Cancellation? I thought they only wanted to suspend it
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Tundex911: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2021
Confused leaders
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2021
NORSIYK:
I thought they said this patami of a fellow is a scholar?
Why's he this foolish and unreasonable at the same time?
He should have known the implications of this NiN registrations on the populace because of the large gathering in this second wave of Coronavirus
he is probably getting some commission from the 5k bribe

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
This is what we want @[color=#006600][/color]......

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Cantonese: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
Na so APC dey do.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Sam0(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Mayng01:
Useless pantapantami
pls in which way is he useless?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by NORSIYK(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
justosee:

Unless so.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Bmaster(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Where is Eriggs and Mannabbqgrillz

Let them come and have their say on This.

Oh, he is already there above me.

E remains Eriggs
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Austin4Jesus(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
God is at work.. hehehehe One of the great tools he uses is confusion.. some people want well for this nation after all..
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by otokx(m): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense! I hate hypocrisy! You want it to stop because of what? Covid-19? Something serious like NIN should be suspended because of Covid-19 we don't know when it'll disappear? What happened to Covid-19 safety measures? Why not enforce them?

It cannot be enforced in Nigeria because of high levels of lawlessness and unprecedented levels of corruption.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:15am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense! I hate hypocrisy! You want it to stop because of what? Covid-19? Something serious like NIN should be suspended because of Covid-19 we don't know when it'll disappear? What happened to Covid-19 safety measures? Why not enforce them?

You are a goat.

I hope you have carried your old mum to the crowd to register her own

When almost all Nigerians who operate any bank and have BVN has a NIN already??

The NIN in my bank account and the one in my National ID Card are the same why can't they just use it??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Makawhizzy: 9:17am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
U need a new brain boss
At least 75% of Nigerians are captured on the BVN as its required in all banks with your fingerprints already in the system and its unique per individual to your finances and KYC details why not just use that one if truly it’s for security issue and not to divert attention from the failures of this problematic government

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Omezif(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2021
Honestly speaking this is not a right time to enforce people to register their SIM cards with NIN.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by siatee4me: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2021
I knew from the beginning that there is more to the NIN registration and SIM card linkage with NIN.
If the motive is genuine, y not temporarily suspend it during this covid period and let this second wave of covid be over before u resume?
Sanity demands we prioritise things properly.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 16, 2021
NORSIYK:

Unless so.
you think staffs will have the mind to collect such a big bribe without cover from above?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Shalommy(f): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2021
The exercise should be cancelled completely. That panti hausa ram na idiot.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by thaoriginator: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2021
They shouldn't cancel it. They should just make possible for everyone to sign up without any hitches
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by ofiko123(m): 9:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Confused government grin grin we have here in Nigeria..
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Aystarz: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2021
justosee:
At this rate, we cannot rule that out
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by MobilityMFR(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2021
I registered for the National Identity Card on 6th June, 2016; after paying 50 naira, I got a slip with my NIN. My questions, where's the id Card? What does it take to produce a plastic id Card? Almost five years down the line I haven't gotten my ID card, and this bloody, clueless and inconsequential government is trying to put us through some silly stress. As Nigerians, we, who did register ages ago should be demanding our National ID cards, not this draconian approach they are using to compel people to do the unnecessary. We need our ID cards...silly government. cool. We don tire!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Obago99: 9:23am On Jan 16, 2021
Wahala

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i agree with the lawyer. whoever ordered that registration now during covid 19 has hidden agenda

Yes now. There must be a hidden agenda.

May be the money earmarked for the exercise has been squandered and if it is stopped, the government might ask for it since registration is stopped.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by bolaayenimo: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2021
Or another means of generating income from helpless Nigerians by FG after N50 stamp duty and borrowing from dormant accounts and pension

WILLuKPquiet:

Yes now. There must be a hidden agenda.

May be the money earmarked for the exercise has been squandered and if it is stopped, the government might ask for it since registration is stopped.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by chiedozie198100: 9:26am On Jan 16, 2021
In Rivers State, the office is collecting bribe of 5k for express.

What of your area?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by SUPOL(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
what will people that tracked their cars with SIM card do bikonu
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Yujin(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2021
Lol. As long as southerners continue in their foolishness, the terrorist cabal will continue to play with them as they wish. The deadline will pass and more than half the number of subscribers won't have registered. Guess who will have more of their sim cards blocked? Southerners are fools. They still think they have a country. Any doubting Thomas can bookmark this post.
Then unto cancelling the registration because of the covid situation. The lives of the people are not important compared to the plans of the terrorist government. They're running against time to get as much fools registered and tracked. This is what matters most to them. You may not like what I wrote but few months from now I'll be vindicated. Like I said before, 2021 will reveal most of their murderous intentions. It's better you run away if you can't stand and defend your ancestral land.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) / FFK And Wife, Precious Arrive Enugu For Igbo And Yoruba Summit / Obasanjo Is Under A Spell – Taiwo Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.