Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (42350 Views)

Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Seyzcham91(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin grin you make laught my self out here ooo
chimhigher:
A whole country cannot even issue a common plastic ID card, one will want to register something online that requires you to upload National ID card and you will be stuck cos you from a shit hole country that steals billions of Naira everyday but the most basic thing a country should do is left undone. When i get to heaven i will starve for days so God my father will know how pained i am that i was brought to this foolish country and he must promise me Europe in my next life before i will agree to eat again.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by GetMeRight: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i agree with the lawyer. whoever ordered that registration now during covid 19 has hidden agenda

Are northerners also trooping to NIMC office to register? ??

With comments like this, Nigeria is in serious trouble.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by GetMeRight: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
The basic problem of government in Nigeria is improper planning and inadequate sensitization before embarking on any program.

Carry out proper analysis, challenges and every other activities before starting anything. Programs should pass through at least 10 tables before approval.

Incompetence has killed Buhari and Nigerian leaders

It's funny you're blaming the leaders but not the citizens with their trademark of lackadaisical attitude. Registration for national id card started as far back as 2013 mainly at state headquarters of NIMC. It was then spread down to local government areas. There were many days and months that those offices had no one to register because many people felt that they didn't need it.
Now look at you blaming your leaders for citizens poor attitude!
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by emonis88: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense! I hate hypocrisy! You want it to stop because of what? Covid-19? Something serious like NIN should be suspended because of Covid-19 we don't know when it'll disappear? What happened to Covid-19 safety measures? Why not enforce them?

Most Nigerians don't believe in the existence of the virus - they are "atheists"! .. They don't adhere to the safety measures as prescribed. Why NOT impose another LOCKDOWN? People attend weddings, churches; go to the markets and see how crowded they are - no social distancing! Go to garages, they're crowded! Yet it's something like NIN registration that's the issue, eh? NONSENSE!

THE NIN REGISTRATION MUST CONTINUE! If you want to stop it because of Covid-19, then IMPOSE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN: shut down markets, churches, schools, banks, and large gatherings!

May God heal Nigeria.

God bless you for this, my beloved brother. You're indeed a wise man.

God bless you.
it seems from ur reply u il support anything ,as far as it is from ur beloved party, but remember when d death tolls start rising it il also get to ur family
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Ashinze: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mad werey aboki everywhere
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Back2Daura(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2021
They should just work with the network service providers.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
justosee:
The only NIN I have is the one automatically generated through bvn , but I am not thinking of registering any time soon.

The year will be 2100 and we will still be talking of this registration, why the hurry?

They want to mark it as achievement of Baba go slow administration in fighting insecurity. Minister wants to be perceived as "performing" for more political clout.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by ITbomb(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
According to her, if the In­dependent National Elector­al Commission (INEC) can conduct governorship elec­tions in Edo and Ondo in the midst of the pandemic with­out hitches, then the NIMC should be able to do likewise.
See useless logic

INEC deploys hundreds of staff with hundreds of accreditation machine to the remote polling units.
NIMC has 11 registration machine for a whole State of 7 billion citizens
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by lexy2014: 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense! I hate hypocrisy! You want it to stop because of what? Covid-19? Something serious like NIN should be suspended because of Covid-19 we don't know when it'll disappear? What happened to Covid-19 safety measures? Why not enforce them?

Most Nigerians don't believe in the existence of the virus - they are "atheists"! .. They don't adhere to the safety measures as prescribed. Why NOT impose another LOCKDOWN? People attend weddings, churches; go to the markets and see how crowded they are - no social distancing! Go to garages, they're crowded! Yet it's something like NIN registration that's the issue, eh? NONSENSE!

THE NIN REGISTRATION MUST CONTINUE! If you want to stop it because of Covid-19, then IMPOSE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN: shut down markets, churches, schools, banks, and large gatherings!

May God heal Nigeria.

God bless you for this, my beloved brother. You're indeed a wise man.

God bless you.

Can u pls state d benefit that accrues from registering for NIN?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
trailblazar:

They want to mark it as achievement of Baba go slow administration in fighting insecurity. Minister wants to be perceived as "performing" for more political clout.
my
I wonder when d minister of communication became minister of crime & insecurity

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
GetMeRight:

It's funny you're blaming the leaders but not the citizens with their trademark of lackadaisical attitude. Registration for national id card started as far back as 2013 mainly at state headquarters of NIMC. It was then spread down to local government areas. There were many days and months that those offices were had no one to register because many people felt that they didn't need it.

Can u pls state d benefit of NIN to any nigerian?

To obtain NIN, d govt collects an individuals biometrics. D same biometrics is collected with bvn, sim registration, voters card, international passport and drivers license. Can u state why we have multiple agencies and organisations in govts going about collecting people's biometrics yet u are still needed to give d same biometrics in order to collect NIN?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2021
P1PrinceKT:

And they will later have mouth to attack government for failing to track kidnappers and bandits.

let us live with #ScandemicVirus.

Wasn't it d same govt that forced BVN on nigerians claiming that bvn was needed to stop kidnapping, 419 and corruption? Can u pls give me update on how BVN has stopped kidnapping, corruption and 419?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2021
nedzuby:

I totally agree with you.

Our problem is indiscipline. If really people believe that Covid-19 is in Nigeria they won’t need anybody to tell them to observe the COVID-19 protocol. And if anybody is infected the people should himself to be blamed.

I strongly support the government to continue. Many people talk out of ignorance because they don’t know the implications of what the government is doing all they do is to criticize and talk nonsense. The people don’t even know all this is for the benefit of the citizens.

Can u pls state d benefit of NIN to any nigerian? What is d implication of what govt is doing?

To obtain NIN, d govt collects an individuals biometrics. D same biometrics is collected with bvn, sim registration, voters card, international passport and drivers license. Can u state why we have multiple agencies and organisations in govts going about collecting people's biometrics yet u are still needed to give d same biometrics in order to collect NIN?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
inoki247:
Confused Government....

This Pata Ni or Pata Nla own sef too much...

he go school e no get sense..

what will it cost them to make a directive that if you've an existing recognized ID like international passport, Driver's license or Voter's Card make dem have portal and tell the owner of the ID to submit the ID and also do a Selfie to verify is the owner of the ID and you tell him to check back in next 7 working days or so for you to get is Data from the ministry wey dey in charge of the ID he submitted from there you generate him an NiN number...

Na aw to du something like illiterate dem sabi....
Just like the way blockchain does it abi?. I just tire for this government people wey no gets sense too plenty for this country.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Coinbased: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
oh
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i agree with the lawyer. whoever ordered that registration now during covid 19 has hidden agenda

Are northerners also trooping to NIMC office to register
For wea? North get una time?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Bimpe29: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
How can a sensible and sensitive government embark on such registration in the midst of ravaging pandemic such as covid-19?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
trailblazar:

How will that help them in fighting insecurity? majority of those working with security agencies in this country are quota system products and educated illiterate.

Boko Haram can even snuggled in people from other countries to get registered.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by evans4luv: 7:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
pantami or paternity, that man needs thorough brain check up

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Suremikky(m): 7:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
If is the naija I know, am 1000000% sure dat the aim of this NIN registration will be defeated at the end of it all...It won't come as a shocker to me if the crime rate the NIN is designed to checkmate increases after the exercise.. This country is doomed.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by addictiv(m): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2021
This whole NIN thing can be done online.. Why is this government so dumb.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by GetMeRight: 9:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Digression
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by smallsmall: 10:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
All these useless and brainless Islamic fanatics in Buhari's cabinet, know nothing about the Covid pandemic
This Isa Alli Pantami is the worst of them all.
I hope he and his family gets infected as well, since he wants Nigerians to be infected with the virus.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Hallabee1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
inoki247:
Confused Government....

This Pata Ni or Pata Nla own sef too much...

he go school e no get sense..

what will it cost them to make a directive that if you've an existing recognized ID like international passport, Driver's license or Voter's Card make dem have portal and tell the owner of the ID to submit the ID and also do a Selfie to verify is the owner of the ID and you tell him to check back in next 7 working days or so for you to get is Data from the ministry wey dey in charge of the ID he submitted from there you generate him an NiN number...

Na aw to du something like illiterate dem sabi....

Aje...

you talk sense this time.....

very easy process ...
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by tundeport(m): 2:10am On Jan 17, 2021
We need experience people in government not died brain,many country shutdown because of this pandemic, losing huge money and investment daily to save their citizens,but here,all they want is to reap off their citizens,waste human life, through nimc registration when people need to be in their house to be able to pass this dangerous hour.who is fooling who .Yoruba e ronu ooo
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Prolific007(m): 4:35am On Jan 17, 2021
There's An Agenda Behind All Of This NIN Linkin' To Mobile Number. They're Usin' The Fact That They Want To Trace Kidnappers, Terrorists And Bandits, But I Believe There's More To It Like An Ulterior motive Is Beneath And That Motive Is They Want To Know The Number Of Northerners And Southerners Tracing It Through The Details Shared With Them, So As To Draft A Plan In Which Only The Northerners Can Keep Rulin' Maybe Till Eternity.

If You Can Recall That In 2019 They Said Anyone Whom Doesn't Have A NIN Would Spend Some Months In Jail And Also Mammam Daura Which Is Buhari's Cousin Said Nigeria Ought To Have Jettisoned The Zoning Of Political Offices. If You Look Deep You Could Unravel Some Of Their Demonic Plans Because How Many ID So We Want To Have; National Driver's license, International Passport, Voter's Card And NIN Card. These Hausa And Fulani People Think We're All Daft But I Refused To Be Think Like An Average Nigerian Whom Is Mostly Myopic And None Futuristic. Open Your Eyes All You People And See The Devil For What He Is. Good Riddance
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by mukthar2000(m): 5:15am On Jan 17, 2021
However, there is another camp which believes that the exercise should go ahead as the registration is crucial to curtailing the rising wave of insecurity in the country. This camp, led by the Minister of Communications, believes that the exercise can continue if people are order­ly. I believe the president will review the situation and take appropriate decisions soon,”

This are the vampire group of boko haram camp in that assembly that doesn't value people's life becos of their own selfish interest.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by lexy2014: 6:27am On Jan 17, 2021
GetMeRight:

Digression

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Whoube99(f): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Whoube99(f): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2021
NORSIYK:
I thought they said this patami of a fellow is a scholar?
Why's he this foolish and unreasonable at the same time?
He should have known the implications of this NiN registrations on the populace because of the large gathering in this second wave of Coronavirus
Islamic scholar you mean
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by lexy2014: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2021
GetMeRight:

It's funny you're blaming the leaders but not the citizens with their trademark of lackadaisical attitude. Registration for national id card started as far back as 2013 mainly at state headquarters of NIMC. It was then spread down to local government areas. There were many days and months that those offices had no one to register because many people felt that they didn't need it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Owner Of 10 Gwagons Reacts To Whistleblower's Accusation (pics) / MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.