Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration (42347 Views)

Profile Of Buhari's Ministers Designate (Photos) / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Who Is The Most Performed Among Buhari's Ministers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Reference(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Good concept but terrible implementation as per government's DNA. They should continue the program but lift the deadline until they iron out the creases.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 16, 2021
Look at this Isa Dumb Panther.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by bluefilm: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
siatee4me:
I knew from the beginning that there is more to the NIN registration and SIM card linkage with NIN.
If the motive is genuine, y not temporarily suspend it during this covid period and let this second wave of covid be over before u resume?
Sanity demands we prioritise things properly.

But wia una dey see all these una second wave sef?
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by tollyboy5(m): 10:38am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense! I hate hypocrisy! You want it to stop because of what? Covid-19? Something serious like NIN should be suspended because of Covid-19 we don't know when it'll disappear? What happened to Covid-19 safety measures? Why not enforce them?

Most Nigerians don't believe in the existence of the virus - they are "atheists"! .. They don't adhere to the safety measures as prescribed. Why NOT impose another LOCKDOWN? People attend weddings, churches; go to the markets and see how crowded they are - no social distancing! Go to garages, they're crowded! Yet it's something like NIN registration that's the issue, eh? NONSENSE!

THE NIN REGISTRATION MUST CONTINUE! If you want to stop it because of Covid-19, then IMPOSE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN: shut down markets, churches, schools, banks, and large gatherings!

May God heal Nigeria.

Have you ever ask yourself why you northerners don't think straight like others. That might be the end to the backwardness of the north.

For now Nigeria has no FUTURE . a Nigeria without the north would have been a great country undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry

How can a reasonable person a minister for that matter compare an Election conducted in a single day to NIN that's stretched for weeks ?
I don't know whether accepting a political office makes our politicians Brains stop functioning.

While not use BVN as the General ID like SSN
Simple ABC this people don't know. Maybe it's just another way to steal undecided
my mind told me I know u.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2021
anonymous1759:
angry

How can a reasonable person a minister for that matter compare an Election conducted in a single day to NIN that's stretched for weeks ?
I don't know whether accepting a political office makes our politicians Brains stop functioning.

While not use BVN as the General ID like SSN
Simple ABC this people don't know. Maybe it's just another way to steal undecided
mind told me I know u.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by jaxxy(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
This stupid government wants to get people infected with covid19 because of NIN Registartion. If they don’t have the technology they shud suspend it immediately.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by ReachHard: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by bolaayenimo: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Maybe as punishment for EndSARS protest

jaxxy:
This stupid government wants to get people infected with covid19 because of NIN Registartion. If they don’t have the technology they shud suspend it immediately.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nonsense! I hate hypocrisy! You want it to stop because of what? Covid-19? Something serious like NIN should be suspended because of Covid-19 we don't know when it'll disappear? What happened to Covid-19 safety measures? Why not enforce them?

Most Nigerians don't believe in the existence of the virus - they are "atheists"! .. They don't adhere to the safety measures as prescribed. Why NOT impose another LOCKDOWN? People attend weddings, churches; go to the markets and see how crowded they are - no social distancing! Go to garages, they're crowded! Yet it's something like NIN registration that's the issue, eh? NONSENSE!

THE NIN REGISTRATION MUST CONTINUE! If you want to stop it because of Covid-19, then IMPOSE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN: shut down markets, churches, schools, banks, and large gatherings!

May God heal Nigeria.

And they will later have mouth to attack government for failing to track kidnappers and bandits.

let us live with #ScandemicVirus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by nedzuby: 11:01am On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i agree with the lawyer. whoever ordered that registration now during covid 19 has hidden agenda

Are northerners also trooping to NIMC office to register

What about if we all learn to be disciplined and orderly don’t you think that people will be able to register without the rush or breaking the covid19 Protocol?

The problem with this is that many people don’t believe that the virus is in Nigeria cos if they do, they won’t need anybody to tell them to observe the covid19 Protocol before they do
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by chatinent: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2021
What God cannot do doesn't exit.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by olson(m): 11:06am On Jan 16, 2021
inoki247:
Confused Government....

This Pata Ni or Pata Nla own sef too much...

he go school e no get sense..

what will it cost them to make a directive that if you've an existing recognized ID like international passport, Driver's license or Voter's Card make dem have portal and tell the owner of the ID to submit the ID and also do a Selfie to verify is the owner of the ID and you tell him to check back in next 7 working days or so for you to get is Data from the ministry wey dey in charge of the ID he submitted from there you generate him an NiN number...

Na aw to du something like illiterate dem sabi....

Correct guy. U get sense die. Don't mind bunch of idiotic morafukker.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by nedzuby: 11:08am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.

I totally agree with you.

Our problem is indiscipline. If really people believe that Covid-19 is in Nigeria they won’t need anybody to tell them to observe the COVID-19 protocol. And if anybody is infected the people should himself to be blamed.

I strongly support the government to continue. Many people talk out of ignorance because they don’t know the implications of what the government is doing all they do is to criticize and talk nonsense. The people don’t even know all this is for the benefit of the citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
nedzuby:

I totally agree with you.

Our problem is indiscipline. If really people believe that Covid-19 is in Nigeria they won’t need anybody to tell them to observe the COVID-19 protocol. And if anybody is infected the people should himself to be blamed.

I strongly support the government to continue. Many people talk out of ignorance because they don’t know the implications of what the government is doing all they do is to criticize and talk nonsense. The people don’t even know all this is for the benefit of the citizens.

God bless you for this, my beloved brother. You're indeed a wise man.

God bless you.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by AFONJACOW(m): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2021
They were divided over who will take the lion share of the money they will steal from the registration... Criminals everywhere
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by anonymous1759(m): 11:19am On Jan 16, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
mind told me I know u.

Good for your mind smiley
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by bareal(m): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:

May God heal Nigeria.

What happened to BVN, is not better in this pandemic era? What happened to online portal, is it not safer?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:36am On Jan 16, 2021
grin

useless pamtami
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by boyjo: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/covid-19-buharis-ministers-divided-over-nin-registration/

You are very right Sir, they have very disastrous ulterior motives for insisting on NIN and even cancelling previous NIN numbers registered at the same time with BVN (Does that make sense to anyone?? It is like saying in essence that registering for NIN early is a crime)

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/covid-19-buharis-ministers-divided-over-nin-registration/

anything way una like make una do.....i am dusting my passport and leaving this useless country with my family for una.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by HelipsTech: 12:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
Confused Government....

This Pata Ni or Pata Nla own sef too much...

he go school e no get sense..

what will it cost them to make a directive that if you've an existing recognized ID like international passport, Driver's license or Voter's Card make dem have portal and tell the owner of the ID to submit the ID and also do a Selfie to verify is the owner of the ID and you tell him to check back in next 7 working days or so for you to get is Data from the ministry wey dey in charge of the ID he submitted from there you generate him an NiN number...

Na aw to du something like illiterate dem sabi....

I nominate you for New Minister of Digital Economy

Sense will not kill you
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by MrRegret: 12:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
#WeDonTire

If NLC no fit fight we get hand to fight.

Come Jan 25 we enter street, block all major road, Petrol price suppose be #100, if the Government no fit handle am make them step down.
Spread the word on different Platforms,

Jan 25 we move

Wait if u have registered for NIN no do oo, make Dem no block ur account,
As for me we get balls.

Jan 25 we move

#weDonTire
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by ginus001(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i agree with the lawyer. whoever ordered that registration now during covid 19 has hidden agenda

them carry d computer go some selected areas ooo. Ñá door registration them do for here.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by frog12: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
iI tell you, PANTAMI na something else. HE want give us CORONA
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by frog12: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
HOW? what skin are they saving?

Farki:

They ordered it because of ENDSARS.

During the protest some people called politicians to insult and threaten them and because of this they demanded that all sims should be linked with NIN so that they could find them.

Anyone telling you this is about Boko Haram or bandits is lying, they aren't doing this to track them down, rather they are doing it to save their own skins.

Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by bnbash(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Where were you when the northerners were trooping to NIMC office for registration? Since the introduction of NIN, People here go to NIMC office as early as 5:00am just to be registered.
Re: Buhari’s Ministers Divided Over Cancellation Of NIN Registration by Farki: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
frog12:
HOW? what skin are they saving?

So they can track and find the nearest people who called them.

https://punchng.com/reps-blame-nin-demand-for-sim-registration-on-endsars/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MKO Abiola's Statue Unveiled By Lagos State Government (Photos) / Woman Who Donated Life Savings Of 1million Naira To Buhari Critically Ill. / Buhari, Obama & VP Joe Biden With Nigerian Delegation At The White House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.