Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 (21920 Views)

2023: Power Should Rotate To Southern Nigeria – Douye Diri Tells Atiku / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by datola: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2021
S
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Onepeople: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2021
We need restructuring of the country, wether power shift to south, north, west or east it will never help the common man ,all will need is a second review of our constitution.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Bede2u(m): 11:30am On Jan 16, 2021
SUPOL:
Okay, mention one southeastern politician who you think can handle this country. I had rochas in mind but that one be like say Na only mouth e get. His scorecard in imo state is very low. Let’s take ZULUM as VP.
minister of science and technology

3 Likes

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Aderewah: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Akinwunmi/Zulum 2023
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:31am On Jan 16, 2021
Running around in circles
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by DataRev: 11:33am On Jan 16, 2021
ok
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by ofiko123(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2021
Power belongs to God..
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by noble2faith(m): 11:35am On Jan 16, 2021
olokos201:
Big thunder fire the mod that ban me for a month here, he shall not live to see next year, the hatred whoch he has on me that makes him banned my acc and not banned others acc doing the same thing he said I committed will consume him to death before the end of this year. I have been banned for two weeks now but kept silent, anytime I see someone doing the same thing this walking dead mod banned me fall, I am always filled with this rage to kill the mod right away. You shall not prosper, from this very moment things will be going south for you untill you finally meet your demised this year. Even after the your death, ypu shall not find peace, ur spirit shall move about the sacred places here on earth begging and crying for your bias deeds on earth here will torment you even in hell.

The mod should keep on been bias in his/her doing and he/she knows themselves, all the curse here and the curse in the bible wil locate you very soon, Continue.

Kilode! shocked
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Paretomaster1(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2021
Oracleforce:
What zulum was trying to say is that the power must be shift back to the south-west region.

Whosoever is not happy should take a bottle of sniper and sip it

Naso, make some people no reason say dem go reap where dem no sow....
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:37am On Jan 16, 2021
I don't know why most politicians in Nigeria at too greedy n selfish..a country like Nigeria where ethnicity n sentiments is the order of the day, is where some on will call rotational presidency old school.
Even if its not constitutional but a gentleman agreement was reach since 1999 by the various politicians n political party to allow power shifts btw north and south.this have been going on until Yar adua death. GEJ was suppose to adhere to that agreement but selfish southern politicians lure him to contest.even wen GEJ agree and beg Northern Elders n Elites to allow him contest n promise them to go for a term in order to win his support, he still tried going for second term and the result is what we are seeing now; the north still want to rule for another 4 years after 2023..

Now who hold claims to 2023 presidency? is it the south south, wishing to complete there 2nd term....is not the north, wishing to match n finish Yar adua term.....is it the west who claim TINUBU had an agreement with president Buhari to take over or the south east who are not yet organise but are spitting fire to occupy the seat....

I pray Nigeria don't boil over by 2022......everyone is talking about 2023 while the real timebomb will be 2022..May God intervene in the affairs of NIGERIA!
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by otokpsy(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=Enugupikin post=98113416]
Well stated Man cool[/quot
e] grin
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by shosky1794: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2021
If we want to be fair, it's the turn of the South East to rule this country. The South West should bury the thought of ruling the country for now after ruling for 8 years and being VP for another 8. As a tribe we are known for fairness and it shouldn't be different in this scenario. It's time to forget whatsoever might have happened in the past and support a South East presidency

8 Likes

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by BastardWike: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2021
I like this man's honesty. Every person that wants this country to survive knows that East needs to produce the next president.

5 Likes

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Mopolchi16: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2021
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by IamAtikulate: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2021
Oracleforce:
What zulum was trying to say is that the power must be shift back to the south-west region.

Whosoever is not happy should take a bottle of sniper and sip it
Below was what he said
“One of the loudest concerns from the public is marginalisation. Therefore, we must as a matter of necessity create an environment that is conducive for everyone. People must feel the impact of the government and that government is responding.”

The governor also said south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them.
Umahi/Zulum >> we move

3 Likes

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by BastardWike: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2021
post=98116861:
[s]

Everyone qualified are ALL eligible to contest for Presidency in The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
And the masses and the common man on the street will have the final say.
Power is not an appeasement or a gift.
#HardTruths
[/s]

You're a hypocrite and very selfish man yet you always try to hide it. Your type is dangerous to any country, a wolf in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by tutudesz: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2021
shosky1794:
If we want to be fair, it's the turn of the South East to rule this country. The South West should bury the thought of ruling the country for now after ruling for 8 years and being VP for another 8. As a tribe we are known for fairness and it shouldn't be different in this scenario. It's time to forget whatsoever might have happened in the past and support a South East presidency
Why not support South South?
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2021
If the Nigeria is working nobody will care who is the president or where he comes from

But because Nigeria is three countries join in one huge MISTAKE ....that's why EVERYBODY is concern where POWER should be shifted ....in other words

ITS OUR TURN TO EAT AND DRINK FROM THE STREAM OF NIGERIA
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Okwyjesus(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2021
babatunx:
Osinbajo/Zulum !!!

Well not bad
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by PHijo(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2021
SUPOL:
Okay, mention one southeastern politician who you think can handle this country. I had rochas in mind but that one be like say Na only mouth e get. His scorecard in imo state is very low. Let’s take ZULUM as VP.

Peter Obi, Kingsley Moghalu are good candidates. The only potential candidate that can match them in the South west is Akinwuni Adesina.

We can manage Ogbonaya Onu.
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Honor10: 11:57am On Jan 16, 2021
enyi1:
If there's anything like rotation between North and South, there should also be a rotation within North and within south. SW have already had there turn but still clinging on rotational presidency. If there will be any rotation, there's nothing like South, rather SE or SS. Anything short we burn the bridge and power returns back to North. I'm sure we all witnessed June 12 and I'm sure North will be more than willing to negotiate with SE/SS to retain power so let's all respect ourselves

Just shvt ur mouth, u guys doesn't av right over APC presidential candidate, just stick to ur slave masters PDP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by PHijo(m): 11:59am On Jan 16, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I don't know why most politicians in Nigeria at too greedy n selfish..a country like Nigeria where ethnicity n sentiments is the order of the day, is where some on will call rotational presidency old school.
Even if its not constitutional but a gentleman agreement was reach since 1999 by the various politicians n political party to allow power shifts btw north and south.this have been going on until Yar adua death. GEJ was suppose to adhere to that agreement but selfish southern politicians lure him to contest.even wen GEJ agree and beg Northern Elders n Elites to allow him contest n promise them to go for a term in order to win his support, he still tried going for second term and the result is what we are seeing now; the north still want to rule for another 4 years after 2023..

Now who hold claims to 2023 presidency? is it the south south, wishing to complete there 2nd term....is not the north, wishing to match n finish Yar adua term.....is it the west who claim TINUBU had an agreement with president Buhari to take over or the south east who are not yet organise but are spitting fire to occupy the seat....

I pray Nigeria don't boil over by 2022......everyone is talking about 2023 while the real timebomb will be 2022..May God intervene in the affairs of NIGERIA!

Adhere to which dirty agreement?

What is "greedy" about people who produce 97 percent of a country's assets wanting to have a say in the way their wealth is being managed or mismanaged?

Does the South west that have had 8 years of the presidency and 6 years of vice presidency have 2 heads?

If it was the North would anyone even have the boldness to ask Jonathan to step down?

What is 5 years out of 60 years?

You guys shouldn't take us for dumb. We are not in anyway stupid.

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Ken91(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
stories
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by golddare: 12:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
bluecircle470:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-power-should-shift-to-south-in-2023-zulum/%3famp=1

VP candidate in waiting if we are still together by then because he never sure for APC.
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by cassyrooy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
SUPOL:
Dave Umahi is sound and competent.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekwueme: Aim Of The 1983 Coup Was To Stop Me From Emerging The President In 1987 / Man Arrested For Trafficking Wife For Prostitution & Selling Her Child In Ogun / Sanwo-Olu Recites Muslim Surah Fatiha At An Event In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.