Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 (21907 Views)

2023: Power Should Rotate To Southern Nigeria – Douye Diri Tells Atiku / El-Rufai: Why Presidency Should Return To South In 2023 / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by BastardWike: 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oracleforce:

[s]

Since your region didn't support baba Buhari, ...Hausa-Fulani can never support your region.

Your people are noisemakers and fugitive like Nnamdi COWnu, .....so, 2023, your noise-making continue...[/s]

Only dum.b people with chicken brain can reason this way.

Why would Buhari or the North support SW to produce the president again when SE, SS and NC have not?

The SW is already growing wings and are now acting recklessly in Nigeria just because they were allowed to rule through Obasanjo for 8 years and another 8 years of Osinbajo VP. The mistake other parts of Nigeria will do in 2023 is to allow another afonja man to rule now because they will corner everything to their region and decimate all Fulanis as they are doing already.

They've gained a lot from Nigeria already that developed Lagos beyond the slum settlements they're globally known for. It will be dangerous to allow another afonja to rule Nigeria now they're exhibiting selfish and antagonistic attitude to other Nigerians. These people will systematically cut off from Nigeria if they're empowered more. In 2023, they need to go back to opposition politics they're good at playing for the good of all otherwise there would be serious trouble for other Nigerians.
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by BSdetector: 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
BastardWike:

Abobakus of Africa are infamous for their ugliness, dirtiness, treachery, envy, selfishness and cowardice.

Herdsmen are already decimating them in their own land. Walking dead people.

Rantings from a third class nobody.
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by Ngorbungor(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
Yes, you are correct. We must grow beyond godfatherism to make our country better but as it stands now, godfatherism is part and parcel of politics all over the world. It's called mentor is fair term.

I never disputed Moghalu's competence, remember. I talked about his naivity in the game.

As for Buhari and OBJ, these are different scenarios. Those men were ruled this country: Leadership experience and also built their Network with the world, elites and masses. Do Moghalu has any of these?

Once head of state, their names were familiar and rang bell, can we say same of Moghalu. Do a market woman in your village know the name Moghalu. That's tells you how it will be difficult to sell his name.

The millitry men who ruled this country are still deciding who rules the country among themselves. Obj and PMB formal general with other generals behind the scene. Why did Moghalu visit IBB last week?

Moghalu cannot win a senate seat in Anambra, Ifeanyi Uba, Ekweremadu and Abaribe and co has more political value in Nigeria politics.

I'm a factual person, sorry if l hurt your feelings

Feelings ? For 9ja politician?? Never

1 Like

Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by shosky1794: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
BSdetector:

Omo igbo it's not selfishness, it's politics and if you're really a Yoruba you should know that Obasanjo wasn't really a Yoruba presidency..our man was falae. And it was supposedly a reward for the MKO saga. Socially, politically and geographically the igbos really don't deserve the presidency, and it can't be gotten on a platter of gold.

Anyways whoever gets it doesn't affect my portfolio so am largely indifferent.

I guess Obasanjo is from Zamfara since he wasn't a Yoruba presidency. We had only Yoruba candidates in 1999, what more could we have asked for. Fair is fair, it's the turn of the Igbos to rule this country if they play their game right.

For your info, I'm from Yewa North if you know where that is.
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by shosky1794: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
danilmo:

lol, omo Yebo u and who are the we, lol.

meanwhile Yoruba negotiated for it. they aren't demanding it, Igbo say they dont negotiate ,

so let's wait and see who get it between one who demands and one who negotiates.

I'm not sure you know where Yewa is, omo Yoruba
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by IamAtikulate: 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oracleforce:

Since your region didn't support baba Buhari, ...Hausa-Fulani can never support your region.

Your people are noisemakers and fugitive like Nnamdi COWnu, .....so, 2023, your noise-making continue...
Have you seen the top 10 opposition voices against Buhari?

6/10.
Re: Zulum: Why Power Should Shift To South In 2023 by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ngorbungor:

I don't understand what you mean by south east not organise

THEY ARE NOT UNITED IN THERE STAND FOR THE 2023 PRESIDENCY....YOU WILL SEE VARIOUS CAMPS UNFOLDING AS EVENTS DRAW CLOSER....even ordinary ohanaeze ndigbo election, they could not do in a proper way. We now have two factions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hoodlums Set Senator Barau’s Kano Office On Fire / Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune / FG Declares Tuesday, Wednesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.