Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (84441 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Sunday8650: 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
How men fall from grace. Dimeji bankole, the son of a one time rich business mogul, is know in the streets of abuja to be a man who vigorously chase after sugar mummies. This is a person who was one the fourth citizen of the republic.

this man drop out politics to cleared his name and I believe his alignment with Obasanjo as his political father affected him. the three political Giants now are buhari, tinubu and Atiku. most of Obasanjo protege are struggling politically only those that have aligned with the three main political God father's are still relevant.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Kindness218: 2:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
last last na Muslim girl I go Marry
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Dagger111(m): 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
I can see Desmond Elliot in d 6 pics.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by shedy03(m): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
richiemcgold:
has dimeji dumped politics?
This is still politics.
North romancing with west, and vise-versa.

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by HustlerGurl(f): 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congratulations to them.i wish them long married life

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Naijaarchive(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
Awwn she is very gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Brunicekid(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
kambili999:
Is that laycon in the 8th picture??
Of course, that's Laycon

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Ayo8(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
Sunday8650:
what did he do wrong. did he stole? because court cleared him of charges
SmartPolician:
When Dimeji Bankole became house speaker, I thought that a rational Nigerian has taken over the house because of his beautiful accent.
Later, he was kicked out due to corruption. It is as though corruption runs in Nigeria NDA
emaxjey:
angry One of the Youth that should have saved us in this country. Ended up with the opposite.. embarassed
God help us all .

My hobby is to design .. that why am here for all your Graphic Designs needs..

Check my Signature for more details wink

...in Nigerian politics, things are not always as its percieved to be...DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ IN THE PAPERS... there are lots of political undertones and dirty revenge attempts at play... what about the fact that he stepped on so many toes as speaker.
In Nigeria, if you try to do the right thing, there are people waiting to tarnish your integrity...Our fmr Finance Minister Adeosun can testify to that... so also Sanusi and their likes

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Kobicove(m): 2:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
kambili999:
Is that laycon in the 8th picture??

That looks more like Rema to me
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by seguno2: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
How men fall from grace. Dimeji bankole, the son of a one time rich business mogul, is know in the streets of abuja to be a man who vigorously chase after sugar mummies. This is a person who was one the fourth citizen of the republic.

What sugar mummy?
Has he finished the money that we allowed him to loot from us?
Is this governor’s daughter a sugar mummy
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by witworth(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
bolaayenimo:
I wish Dimeji well...struggling hard to revive his dead political career
you're the one struggling hard to understand that he's already rich. You're the the one struggling. He's smiling
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by seguno2: 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
When Dimeji Bankole became house speaker, I thought that a rational Nigerian has taken over the house because of his beautiful accent.
Later, he was kicked out due to corruption. It is as though corruption runs in Nigeria NDA

Was he kicked out?
How?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by ayenale1(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2021
He will decamp to APC, be given appointment and run for Ogun gov in 2023 i see him given Dapo a run for his money...anyways congrats...

2 Likes

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by seguno2: 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
emaxjey:
angry One of the Youth that should have saved us in this country. Ended up with the opposite.. embarassed
God help us all .

My hobby is to design .. that why am here for all your Graphic Designs needs..

Check my Signature for more details wink

Save you because he has two heads instead of just one like you?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by seguno2: 3:06pm On Jan 16, 2021
Zetty177x:
Dimeije's children should be marrying not him

How old is he, and how old are his children
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Clothingonline9(m): 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dimeji is a young man he was number 4 citizen as a youth

Can we have that again in 2023
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by stupidnairaland: 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
They are shouting corona everywhere but they will go and jam pack in one place like geisha.nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by zudozz: 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
This hausa gehs dey fineeeeeeee n they dey dey in tact down there grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
OOzz:

I don't have a gf
Why?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2021
OOzz:

I don't have a gf
Why?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
zudozz:
This hausa gehs dey fineeeeeeee n they dey dey in tact down there grin
Alot of them are virgins unlike the west, south and east where it's hard to see a virgin
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by PDJT: 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
One question for our resident polygamists if u want to get down with your wives, is it usually on a one on one basis, or in group (i.e 3,4 or 5some)?

-It’s one at a time. You keep a separate room or flat to yourself and the wives have their separate rooms - the rest of the rooms/flats are for the kids.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by zudozz: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Alot of them are virgins unlike the west, south and east where it's hard to see a virgin

Abi?

I ve not really met any hausa geh b4..beautiful or ugly. Dont think there are many of them living in Lagos.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by PS712: 3:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98115176:

Nope,
Just that politics has dumped him.
Kapish! cool

Thank you dearie. kiss
Howdy?
Have a beautiful and blessed weekend ahead.

Hope to see you at the Food Thread sometimes this week wink

Yes, Chief Laycon of Akeweje kingdom performed at the wedding....as Ogun Boy connections!
Everything for Naija na connections....
Even Bad Belle, na connections....... tongue tongue tongue
(Your/Our) Darling daddy, Baba suppose clear this "connections" something, rather it got stronger and even took another turn, ended in disappointment. Note that.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by YorubaPrince: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
Looters! It shall not be well with all 9ja Looters and their generations! angry

Happy Married Life! angry
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
zudozz:

Abi?

I ve not really met any hausa geh b4..beautiful or ugly. Dont think there are many of them living in Lagos.
I lived in the north for some years and I've also met some in Lagos, I dated one back then too
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Godbless3(m): 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
I wonder why she didn't marry at the age of 16. Only the poor marry at a tender age.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by frog12: 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
from the picture, you can tell WHICH ones are HAUSAs and which are YORUBAS

lkillbrokehoes:
I lived in the north for some years and I've also met some in Lagos, I dated one back then too
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
PDJT:

-It’s one at a time. You keep a separate room or flat to yourself and the wives have their separate rooms - the rest of the rooms/flats is for the kids.
Okay, thanks for the response,

It is quite elaborate and expensive
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by zudozz: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

What I mean by ''down there'' is they come uncircumcised and they dont cut their grass....at least not often grin!
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
zudozz:

What I mean by ''down there'' is they come uncircumcised and they dont cut their grass....at least not often grin!
Yeah. most have sambisa forest and they are friggin tight down there too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 7 Strong Candidates That Are Ready To Take Over From President Buhari / PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.