Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (84504 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by gtown: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
One question for our resident polygamists if u want to get down with your wives, is it usually on a one on one basis, or in group (i.e 3,4 or 5some)?
You sound innocent at the opposite side.
If you had seen your grandfather alive, I am sure you wouldn't have asked that question.
However, I recommend that you go ask your father whether that was how his polygamous grandfather used to get down with his wives.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by godwon01(m): 6:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mr White. I don't know the ritual behind wearing of white cloth all the time. Anyway , happy married life Dimeji Bankole.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by SURElee(f): 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
To resurrect dead political career.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by aalangel(f): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
God help them.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by zudozz: 7:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Yeah. most have sambisa forest and they are friggin tight down there too

Lol..

Ps. where can I find one? Epp me nau. Epp ur guy?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Zetty177x: 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
seguno2:

How old is he, and how old are his children

I knew my age when he was speaker.. now my age has added up...hence am wondering..the man never pass 50?

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Realadey(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
Social distance indeed!
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by fatiuabdul: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
how come name doesn't read aisha atiku bagudu instead of aishat shinkafi saidu.
abi she is Governor's adopted daughter ni?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dimeji don tall oo!did he do lip reduction surgery......but d Muslim allows xtain to marry their daughter
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by shurch(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
always on white ! hmmm�
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by tit(f): 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
post=98115136:

Oan,
Hausa babes fine sha kiss
See Natural Beauty like chocolate � and an enchanting smile kiss kiss

Fulani babes.
Hausa babes become damaged goods at the almajuri state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Nasman387(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
The rich will keep on getting richer while the poor will keep on getting poorer grin
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
It’s only on Nairaland people are making tribal noise. These ones are joining money and planning on una future for 2023
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Valur20: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
alllffy:
Na Christian marry Muslim so o!... But Bcoz Na the rich nobody de talk o!...

Na only the poor divide over such

He is a muslim. Sabur is his Muslim name
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by OLULAW: 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Looters! It shall not be well with all 9ja Looters and their generations! angry

Happy Married Life! angry

Moronic.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by DWJOBScom(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
post=98115136:

Which political career remain for Bankole again?
He lost a very great opportunity to represent Naija youths as the once number 4 man in the Nigeria, and pave ways for others coming behind,
but he messed it all up BIGTIME!
In most cases, Opportunity lost can never be regained.
Say no more!

Oan,
Hausa babes fine sha kiss
See Natural Beauty like chocolate � and an enchanting smile kiss kiss

Am in agreement in short you nailed it right in it's best summary. That's why am not in a hurry to hand it all out to the youths as even in my immediate environment, youths cant be trusted with projects and expect them to be prudent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by infidelity(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
All those big big yansh Yoruba girls in Unilag,Dimeji could not find one among Yoruba girls. Why Book haram nah
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Coolgent(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bodexman:

Wait, going by what I read here. He married a governor's daughter, which means he's still balling.

No one can be in power forever.

Ekweremadu is still in the house, but his influence is going down despite being in power.

She is daughter of Late Ummaru Shinkafi (sister to Governor of Kebbi Wife)

Note: Shinkafi is a local govt in Zamfara State.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by MG01: 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2021
Congratulations to Mr Speaker. For the records he didn’t misuse opportunity to represent the youth but rather faced witch-hunting as a Speaker and even when he completed his tenure. Thank God he was eventually given clean slate by a law court. He has since moved on, and to those that think his political dream is dead let them know that the game is on and those that understands workings of nation will understand better. Happy Married Life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.