Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (84509 Views)

President Buhari Receives Dimeji Bankole And Gbenga Daniels At Aso Rock Villa / Ex-Speaker, Bankole To Marry Bagudu's Daughter, Aisha Shinkafi Saidu / Dimeji Bankole Celebrates His 51st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by delishpot: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
I wish them well. May they find happiness in each others arms.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by tylesh(f): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
She's so beautiful
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by muyis1979: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Intercultural relationship! That is good.
Dimeji! Dimeji!!
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by clockwisereport: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
alllffy:
Na Christian marry Muslim so o!... But Bcoz Na the rich nobody de talk o!...

Na only the poor divide over such

Dimeji is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by teebillz: 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
It is just a matter of time before the grandchildren of the caliphate takes over the leadership of south west. The traditional and political elites of the south west is being increasingly entangled in marriage with the caliphate's daughters. Ajimobi, Elegushi, Bankole and the list will keep on growing until they implant a matriarch in a great number of households.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Tedpgrass: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
teebillz:
It is just a matter of time before the grandchildren of the caliphate takes over the leadership of south west. The traditional and political elites of the south west is being increasingly entangled in marriage with the caliphate's daughters. Ajimobi, Elegushi, Bankole and the list will keep on growing until they implant a matriarch in a great number of households.

Ifa will ensure a clean bloodline..
Hopefully the priests aren't bought over!!!
As it spells calamity for the people

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by teebillz: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Ifa will ensure a clean bloodline..
Hopefully the priests aren't bought over!!!
As it spells calamity for the people

It had better be true o.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Princeofasia: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
these old men will not leave young blood for us
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Tareq1105: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
richiemcgold:
has dimeji dumped politics?

Dimeji, a member and beneficiary of OGD Team, pushed his luck too far then as Speaker.

He thought he was everything in Ogun State wanting to be Ogun State number one citizen not minding Gbenga Daniels, the then governor.

I recall how he was fighting OGD then when he was supposed to work in harmony with the governor to bring development to the State.

The same fate befell Iyabo Obasanjo Bello.

I don't want to join those who are saying he's finished politically bcoz I'm not God, it's not me that created him.

Happy married life to him.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by karnap(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
get money and be happy
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by PDJT: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Okay, thanks for the response,

It is quite elaborate and expensive

-You have to treat the women equally, that’s the deal. But unfortunately, nothing is equal to anything and man is not even equal to himself most days.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Dollanaira: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
ohhh
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Mummymahdi(f): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2021
Happy married life to the couple

Mild make up is superb
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by AsawanaDgreat: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
This man don forget about politics unlike some of our politicians
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Paulcyril19: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
How men fall from grace. Dimeji bankole, the son of a one time rich business mogul, is know in the streets of abuja to be a man who vigorously chase after sugar mummies. This is a person who was one the fourth citizen of the republic.

Prove please. �
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Paulcyril19: 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Bodexman:

Wait, going by what I read here. He married a governor's daughter, which means he's still balling.

No one can be in power forever.

Ekweremadu is still in the house, but his influence is going down despite being in power.

Has gone down.. Not going down. Thank you.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Paulcyril19: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2021
etrouble:
Always in white. Useless cultist like his father. It’s good anyway, you can donate this Fulani yanriya to your cult group and also use her head for money rituals.

Before you come and defend who no know you, go over my previous posts and be prepare for my assault because I am merciless

Boss pleased is there something you're not telling us?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Paulcyril19: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2021
alllffy:
Na Christian marry Muslim so o!... But Bcoz Na the rich nobody de talk o!...

Na only the poor divide over such

How sure are you that he's a Christian?
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by SAMBARRY: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
InfernoNig:
She's fine tho. Rich mingle with the rich.
what I find fascinating in all of this is that she wasn't married of at 9 years old to a 68 year old pedophile.im surprised she got quality education to the level of being a graduate but those head slammers will have deprived a little girl of education and push her to one dirty illiterate pedophile

Sharia no dey exist for the rich,it is obviously for the poor tongue

Meanwhile professor Ishaq aka mumuric no talk o grin tongue
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
That’s a fine lady he married.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Mummymahdi(f): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Okay, thanks for the response,

It is quite elaborate and expensive

In the north , more poor men keep larger faimplies, the main thing is for tha husband to have his room and the women take turns, each one spend like 2days with him and then cooking for the whole family . She stay back in her room till after 4 to 6 days then her turn again
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by aare07(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Happy Married Life. The stage is set for comeback
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Simplyleo:
Well, life goes on.

I wish them happy married life.

Any shild of 8, anger frustration and perdition can continue to curse the happily married couple.

But that is inconsequential as usual.

Once again, simplyleo wishes you a very happy married life. cheesy

Afonja always yarning opata shocked
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by P1PrinceKT(m): 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fatima ganduje, shinkafi and bankole

with this method Fulani are tactically dominating Nigeria .
if you know check my profile and see.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by brainhgeek(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Yoruba politicians(or their sons) and their marriage to daughters of northern politicians is worth a PhD project.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by Access03(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
AsawanaDgreat:
This man don forget about politics unlike some of our politicians
Sabur Oladimeji Bankole, contested last General elections as the flagbearer of ADP. Though the sad reality is that, the son of Chief Alani Bankole, Political Godfather & Egba High Chief doesn't have the fan base again. He'll surely bounce bank stronger. In all, HML Rt. Hon Sabur Oladimeji Bankole...
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by dayleke: 5:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
SmartPolician:
When Dimeji Bankole became house speaker, I thought that a rational Nigerian has taken over the house because of his beautiful accent.

Later, he was fingered in a high-profile corruption scandal. It is as though corruption runs in Nigeria's NDA

DNA sir

1 Like

Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by bablon20(m): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
The Covid19 guidelines are not applicable to them but they can arrest the poor masses who go to beach and club to have nice times. Useless, God-forsaken government.
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by LyfeJennings(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
ArrewaDrugGang:
How men fall from grace. Dimeji bankole, the son of a one time rich business mogul, is know in the streets of abuja to be a man who vigorously chase after sugar mummies. This is a person who was one the fourth citizen of the republic.

I don't want to agree
No be everything U hear be true
Dimeji is a mega big boy
He has inheritance
He has pensions
Ahan!!!!!
It can't be that bad now
He fit don date one or two older ladies no mean say thats as bad as painted by U
Re: Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures by kayjay69(m): 5:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Marriage of convenience and consolidation of power!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Tears As Deborah Samuel Is Laid To Rest(photos) / See The Monstrous Armored Tank Captured By Nigerian Troops From Boko Haram / Aerial Pictures Of Akure Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.