Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN (1412 Views)

DPO, Four Police Officers Killed In Gun Duel With Bandits in Niger State (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Police Checkpoint in Anambra, Set Patrol Vans Ablaze (Photos) / Policeman Flees After Shooting Lover In The Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by donsolo4u2c(m): 12:25pm On Jan 16, 2021
UPDATE BY EBONYI TV

This is a disturbing video showing a moment the Nigerian police officers abandoned their patrol vans and flees for their life after a gun battle with members of Eastern Security Network Outfits.

The incident took place yesterday 1/15/2021 in Orlu Imo state.

A member of ESN who took the video was heard from the background saying " The police came to kill us in the bush, they think we are ordinary"

This is coming barely 24hours after IPOB leader Nnamdi Kanu ordered ESN to threat any security outfit that may emerge from Eastern Governors as bandits.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtGj2rRuKlw

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by InfernoNig: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
This matter pass me. undecided
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by mike8804: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
lol! seriously... our armed forces only know how to flex muscle with unarmed civilians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by ACxxxMAN: 12:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
A big shame. Na innocent NIGERIAns dem sabbi shoot

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by tunjiajayi: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
Una dey pursue police, una dey show ak47, una post for social media for una entertainment.
After when government show, play them own hand, una go dey cry.

Issoright!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by Smitharo(m): 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2021
mk dem free ESN dem joor.. even tho m nt Igbo, we all knw wot most Fulani terrorist have bin doing in dis country with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by seborrhic: 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
IF TRUE,this is serious and may embolden other members of the ESN to confront the police since they know they can overpower them,and boom!The ESN now becomes the major security force in the East,Settling disputes,arresting and trying people and before long the governor's start bowing to their wishes.
This thing must be handled with tact,lest,the SE will by commission or omission become a militia governed,semi independent region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by shagasha: 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
I laff in Swahili
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by mystery22: 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
grin ESN has come to stay....
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by Adam09: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2021
I personally don't have a problem with the ESN, where I have a problem is it's affliction to Nnamdi Kanu, and this is what wiĺl spoil the whole formation and manhours put into this operations.
Other regions have their regional security or South East shouldn't be an exception.
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by big7: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2021
Adam09:
I personally don't have a problem with the ESN, where I have a problem is it's affliction to Nnamdi Kanu, and this is what wiĺl spoil the whole formation and manhours put into this operations.
Other regions have their regional security or South East shouldn't be an exception.

Nnamdi kalu is the reason why that region hasn't been overridden.. Or you think if no one was barking the way he has always been doing, opening everyone of that region eyes through enlightenment of the position and danger they face if they slumber you think that region will still be safe or sane by now.. It over due to bare arms, it over due to protect themselves. Let the police and army leave them alone they are no threat to anyone and this guys are well aware of they danger ahead I think they have prepared themselves already for what is to come. Don't look down on any arm baring community unity or region unit at this point in time. Everyone is alert to the danger ahead and People are ready to defend their lands no matter what is thrown at them.. We need peace at the end of day and peace I pray we achieve.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by newnaira02(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
na lie na big scammmmm, ma soldiers catch una
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by tit(f): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bad move by ESN.
State forces have made contact.
They now know where you are.
The vehicles may have tracking devices.
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kudos boys.

Nigeria police are only strong when it comes to collecting bribes and killing innocent people.
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
tit:
Bad move by ESN.
State forces have made contact.
They now know where you are.
The vehicles may have tracking devices.

So ESN just camped in one place??
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Una dey pursue police, una dey show ak47, una post for social media for una entertainment.
After when government show, play them own hand, una go dey cry.

Issoright!

Afonja muslim, cry us a River tongue
Re: Nigeria Police Officers Abandoned Patrol Vans, Flees After Gun Duel With ESN by esky158(m): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
they don jam their mate na run they run if na ordinary civilian now they go one shown power

(1) (Reply)

How Men Of The Nigerian Police Force Killed My Brother / What do we do about these scammers on the loose / Alhaji Owoeye The Notorious Land Grabber Causes Mayhem In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.