Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA (43434 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by PAWG(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
batstan:

Behind the keyboard, right?

Speak for yourself, we’re not in the same WhatsApp group
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by zudozz: 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Even the youths are supporting this clowns.. even threaten those who condemn what Buhari n co re doing!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by frog12: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
lucky man , GOVERNOR, AMBASSADOR, AIRLINE owner, CHAIRMAN
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Emmyviva: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
Same people everywhere
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by zudozz: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
donbachi:
Dis old men dem no dey tire?..it will be difficult for youths to rule nigeria.apart from councilorship position.i dont see the having a place or say politically in nigeria.for dis men are everywhere.and they are all connected.

Even the youths are supporting this clowns.. even threaten those who condemn what Buhari n co re doing!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by We4all: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
His wife used to be very pretty. I heard she was married before he met her and her ex husband used to maltreat her.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by zudozz: 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
davinking:
This Man No Sabi Appoint E Just Dey Appoint Past Leaders

Once he dey see u for abuja central mosque he go appoint you.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by lahizak: 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2021
donbachi:
Dis old men dem no dey tire?..it will be difficult for youths to rule nigeria.apart from councilorship position.i dont see the having a place or say politically in nigeria.for dis men are everywhere.and they are all connected.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2021
phrancys001:
North for north enterprises

NDLEA sweet like NNPC
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by batstan(m): 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
PAWG:

Speak for yourself, we’re not in the same WhatsApp group
That's how we recognise you kids. "WhatsApp group", the keyboard kids.
I don't belong to your WhatsApp because I do it physical.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by brexit: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Let him also appoint credible and viable persons at EFCC AND ICPC, the stories of corruption we hear from these 2 establishments are shameful and disgraceful

Mr President sir, please help us we need action in these organisations
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Mohammedoba36: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2021
Congratulations Buba marwa, you deserve this appointment.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Viicfuntop(f): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2021
THE next president that won’t be north of course, should dare not put any northerner in any position. Even secretary. They have had their fill for 8 years. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by OmoManU: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
getting rid of agencies and parastatals should be an easy work if there's political will to do so and if there's enough desire from the person (or group of people) at the helm because all that is just needed is just relax, study things and weed out the bad eggs in the system because actually not every person in the organization would be so bad and just watch things changed because in Nigeria it's not that there are no laws and rules but just the will to implement those laws that's not available. Shalom
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Shattuck(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

Why I like our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, is that he ALWAYS gets the RIGHT person for the job! God bless you, daddy. Nigerians are very proud of you!

God bless Nigeria.

My beloved brothers, do you know of anyone MORE QUALIFIED for the job than Marwa? Please we should stop bringing "tribalism" into everything, it's not good. Marwa was chosen for his competence and not tribe or region. Please let's be guided.

God bless us all.
competence my ass, if this was the first and only you can say that, we all know how unfair your darling daddy is.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Mohammedoba36: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2021
femo86:
Northern Republic of Nigeria

Buhari and NEPOTISM....

Only a blind man can say this, we are talking of capacity not nepotism or north or south, we need result not sentiments.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Miracle2020: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
phrancys001:
North for north enterprises
do you expect buhari to appoint people that are known all over the world as drug pushers? Can you appoint a well known criminal as your security man?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2021
Buhari till 2089
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by paschalj4(m): 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
batstan:

Where is Kukah from? angry
My oga try to read and comprehend, before asking silly question on this forum, i was just trying to explain what bishop kukah said concerning buhari nepotic administration, and not whether he is from the north, ok.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Lugechy: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
All hail king of the north (Buhari) He has done it again.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Weneda(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
Why a northern man?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by maiquel: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
Viicfuntop:
THE next president that won’t be north of course, should dare not put any northerner in any position. Even secretary. They have their fill for 8 years. Nonsense
cheesy
Calms...
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by madridsta007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
Ababbio:

https://insidenaija.com.ng/president-buhari-appoints-buba-marwa-as-dg-of-ndlea/

Buhari's questions when he appoints people:

1. Does the agency/outfit carry guns?

Yes.

Buhari: Appoint one aboki to head the place.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by zoomzoom(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=98120049]God bless you, PMB!

Why I like our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, is that he ALWAYS gets the RIGHT person for the job! God bless you, daddy. Nigerians are very proud of you!

God bless Nigeria.

Just the way BUHARI was sold to us as THE NO NONSENSE GENERAL who will CRUSH BOKO HARAM in a FEW MONTHS, END KWARAPTION and make ONE NAIRA EQUAL TO ONE DOLLAR....ABI?!!!.

NOW, y'all will be SHOCKED at how INCOMPETENT this MARWA truly IS as will be exposed in "MODERN NIGERIAN" DRUG WAR.

Many YOUNG and SARVY TURKS that are in tandem with "WETIN DEY" will not get a SECOND LOOK mostly because THEY ARE FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF THE DIVIDE.

And we keep wondering why we as a NATION are on a MERRY GO ROUND.

My belo
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by biggy4joe(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

God bless Nigeria.

My beloved brothers, do you know of anyone MORE QUALIFIED for the job than Marwa? Please we should stop bringing "tribalism" into everything, it's not good. Marwa was chosen for his competence and not tribe or region. Please let's be guided.

God bless us all.
My brother do well make God see you bless ooh
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by waleadeagb(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
This country leaders nepotism is beyond ordinary. Buba Marwa that served under Babaginda as Borno military governor in 1990, thereafter served under Abacha as Lagos state governor in 1995... What's wrong with Buhari for heaven sake? Marwa Buba formed Albarka airline and got folded up ....no definite success through hard work or intelligence except those achieved through being a military appointee. We are still under military regime for heaven sake....no dynamic and intelligent Southerners again, no vibrant young Nigerians again to fill the post except past looters of Buhari contemporaries..... Nigeria can't progress like this at with these queer characters of Buhari.....

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Kirchoffs: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

God bless Nigeria.

God bless us all.
Oloribiruku sombori
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by shopwiser: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

God bless Nigeria.

God bless us all.
I am more competent. firstly I am young and I have the necessary certificates
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by maiquel: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

God bless Nigeria.

God bless us all.
[/s]

Stop this blind support and be objective at least once!
Of course Magu was also the most qualified for the Job at EFCC...
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by batstan(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
paschalj4:
My oga try to read and comprehend, before asking silly question on this forum, i was just trying to explain what bishop kukah said concerning buhari nepotic administration, and not whether he is from the north, ok.
Yes sir.
Someday, you will understand my question, wise one.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Joseph08(m): 1:59pm On Jan 16, 2021
Vice president Osibanjo is just a figure-head.

They always choose a figure-head during their election campaign and select Northerners to head every department afterwards.

Shithole Corntree!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by lekki1444: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan And Patience Meet With Atiku At Abuja Airport. See Photos / Sola Adeyeye On Why Ben Murray-Bruce Was Prevented From Greeting President Buhar / Lagos APC Primaries: Tinubu May Have To Cry! - Ayeni Faith Damilola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.