Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA (43439 Views)

Vice President-elect Shettima Visits Buba Marwa After Successful Back Surgery / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee / Buba Marwa Buries His Wife, Zainab In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Sctests: 5:02am On Jan 17, 2021
Why are yorubas crying and lamenting? You voted a senile tribalistic dullard in 2015 because of your hate for the East and your greed. You were expecting him to fill everywhere with you yorubas because you deceived yourself that you were smarter than everyone else. grin

Today you are crying about buhari nepotism as if you weren't warned. Some of you are trying to hide the pains and consoling yourselves that you'll get the presidency in 2023 and also fill everywhere with your tribesmen. Delusions!
I gat news for you, No yorubaman is getting into the presidency in 2023. So your cries will go on for a very long time. grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Kambard(m): 5:31am On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=sapele914 post=98133729] Legalize marijuana, & I will advertise it. [/https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/just-in-buhari-appoints-marwa-chairman-ndlea/
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by blackpanthar: 8:14am On Jan 17, 2021
lepaciousfunmi:
71,000 Facebook Page for sale
Interested buyer should contact me on Whatsapp 09065156703

Pls state your price.... Then ONLY serious people will contact you.

Maybe you really dont want to sell fast.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by mentored: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2021
SilverNorGold:
God bless you, PMB!

Why I like our beloved father, President Muhammadu Buhari, is that he ALWAYS gets the RIGHT person for the job! God bless you, daddy. Nigerians are very proud of you!

God bless Nigeria.

My beloved brothers, do you know of anyone MORE QUALIFIED for the job than Marwa? Please we should stop bringing "tribalism" into everything, it's not good. Marwa was chosen for his competence and not tribe or region. Please let's be guided.

God bless us all.

Someone said I should tell you

QUALIFICATION KEE YOU THERE
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Tekrify(m): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Your just very stupid honestly...I don't like insulting but u are...
So even if u want to say Igbos are professional drug peddlers. What about people of the south south made up of different tribes or the yorubas... Honestly ur just very stupid and daft..
If any one should be in that position with ur fact shouldn't it be someone who understand the dynamics of drug business i.e someone from the south.. It someone from by far one of the most backward tribes in Africa that filled the role..

Am not trading ethnicity for competence..but when every position has Northern dominance then something must be wrong with The president and idiots like u who support it...
Speaktruth88:

Because they are compromised in the drug trade already.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by CoolAmbience(m): 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
neoclassical:
It will take the South more than 50 years to balance thé lopsided appointment made by Buhari in 8years.
All thé Agencies, Ministries and parastatals in Nigeria have been northenized to thé extent Hausa language is an official language in most offices.
I weep for Nigeria !

Lies!
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by gtown: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Princedapace:

U had to insult me, right? Can u now see that u are the real 'nonentity?' U can engage with your fellow humans without insulting or calling them names as such.

Shame though!
OK, since you are pained like your co-pained nonentities here that he appointed a northerner, why not you prove me wrong that you are not a nonentity by doing your worst before the presidency even get to your turn?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Princedapace(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
gtown:

OK, since you are pained like your co-pained nonentities here that he appointed a northerner, why not you prove me wrong that you are not a nonentity by doing your worst before the presidency even get to your turn?

Don't worry, southerners have learnt their lessons.

No wonder beggars full North. If not for our sweat down south, the entire North would have gone completely hungry. They are even going on farminine soon even with our sweat and VAT down south. I wonder what would have happened if Britain never united us with them.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Noblesh: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Abu. He lives with his rothweler and German Shepherd
pardon

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Noblesh:
pardon

He live with his dogs, big big dogs. Cool dude

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA by gtown: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Princedapace:

Don't worry, southerners have learnt their lessons.

No wonder beggars full North. If not for our sweat down south, the entire North would have gone completely hungry. They are even going on farminine soon even with our sweat and VAT down south. I wonder what would have happened if Britain never united us with them.
Developers' pikin has spoken.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aerial View Of "Oyo Freedom Walk For Atiku" In Ibadan / Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names / Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.