Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,758 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1576 Views)

My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Why I Don't Bother Toasting Girls With Big Yance And Big Breast / Free Your Mind And Pen Those Things That Bother You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by MedicH: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
NextD18:
When next you are bored, pack out all your pants that looks like WWE pant, use scissors, needle and thread to see how you'll reshape them to look like G-string, by the time you are done reshaping about 4 to 6 of them, you'll be shocked to see how creative you are.

Be productive and stop mentioning me into your attention seeking thread you created out of boredom.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mr man... U off me here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet A Pastor Who Is A Polygamist. A Polygamous Pastor Who Advices Men To Learn / Have You Ever Tested Your Partner To See If They Truly Love You? / I Want To Breakup But Its Not Even A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.